Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.03.24. DECADENCE II @ the Guvernment Nightclub Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Angx
tHe BoDy

59 more days

Old Post Jan-24-2005 17:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Angx Click here to Send Angx a Private Message Visit Angx's homepage! Add Angx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Tezo
tranceaddict

So is Armin going to be in Kool Haus???
PLEASE SAY YES!

Old Post Jan-24-2005 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Tezo Click here to Send Dj Tezo a Private Message Add Dj Tezo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dance2dabeat
Offical ProgSnob

I hope he spins my future wedding song!!!!

seven cities!!!!!!!! I have yet to hear that track LIVE!!!!!!

I get goosebumps all over everytime I hear it. God I love!!!

Old Post Jan-25-2005 03:47  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for dance2dabeat Click here to Send dance2dabeat a Private Message Add dance2dabeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Little John
tranceaddict

I'm there. I'll be the one stuck on the ceiling all night

Old Post Jan-25-2005 04:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Little John Click here to Send Little John a Private Message Add Little John to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Angx
tHe BoDy

sick

58 more days

Old Post Jan-25-2005 06:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Angx Click here to Send Angx a Private Message Visit Angx's homepage! Add Angx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by dance2dabeat
I hope he spins my future wedding song!!!!

seven cities!!!!!!!! I have yet to hear that track LIVE!!!!!!

I get goosebumps all over everytime I hear it. God I love!!!

That's GREAT that u call it ur WEDDING song
AMAZING track....

Push for an ARMIN 5 HR SET!!!

Old Post Jan-25-2005 09:49  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click Here to Email TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

add carl cox to teh list

Old Post Jan-26-2005 02:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARLS, IM SO EXCITED ALREADY! I GOT GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

BRING ON THE ARMIN!!!

i wanna tickets now!!!!!

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Jan-26-2005 16:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

CARL COX IS SCHEDULED TO PLAY AT THE GUVERNMENT ON MARCH 24!!!!!!!!!!

Source: His website - www.carlcox.com

Photo Album: *Click*

Old Post Jan-26-2005 16:55  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

Carl Cox on the 24th?!

I just saw on Carl Cox's site:

March 24th Guvernment, Toronto

!!

I believe there's a massive in the making

Old Post Jan-26-2005 17:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click Here to Email loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

Re: Carl Cox on the 24th?!

quote:
Originally posted by loca
I just saw on Carl Cox's site:

March 24th Guvernment, Toronto

!!

I believe there's a massive in the making

Indeed you're right i've posted this in the BEB thread and the Armin Decadence event listing thread

Photo Album: *Click*

Old Post Jan-26-2005 17:06  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

Re: Re: Carl Cox on the 24th?!

quote:
Originally posted by starsearcher
Indeed you're right i've posted this in the BEB thread and the Armin Decadence event listing thread

Ah sorry, i didn't see the Armin thread had changed names so i didn't look in there
And as for BeB... well, my interest was Toronto hehe, not Montreal so i definitely didn't check in there

Old Post Jan-26-2005 17:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click Here to Email loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.03.24. DECADENCE II @ the Guvernment Nightclub Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread