Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by trancechaos
if my plans to leave the city after G2 fall through ill definitly be making an appearance at CZ.

Woohoo! I think we're going to have quite a good group going afterward.

Old Post Jun-08-2005 19:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

Dude, count me in

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Jun-08-2005 20:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click Here to Email AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Visit AwakenedAddict's homepage! Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

You kids are crazy.

I think I'm past my zone years...having never gone there. ohhh well.

Old Post Jun-08-2005 20:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
house_conXion
My Destiny is Life

quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
You kids are crazy.

I think I'm past my zone years...having never gone there. ohhh well.

No one's past their zone years, age wise that is.

The Essence of House is the Rhythm

Old Post Jun-08-2005 21:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for house_conXion Click here to Send house_conXion a Private Message Add house_conXion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

LOL, there are mad cracked out senior citizens at the CoZo (or at least they look like senior citizens from the constant partying )

That's why I only go like 2 times per year

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Jun-08-2005 21:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click Here to Email AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Visit AwakenedAddict's homepage! Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

well with soccer on sundays now...my zone trips are gonna be fewer and furthur between...thank god theres no games on long wknds so i can get my fix ...plus long wknd events @ zone kick ARSE!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2005 23:20  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

true it will be a BUSY night

Old Post Jun-08-2005 23:25  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sekoya
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Red
Well, if somebody's into breaks and i know some ppl on this board r, Icey is just a logical choice.

YEAH for breaks!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2005 23:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sekoya Click Here to Email Sekoya Click here to Send Sekoya a Private Message Add Sekoya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sekoya
Senior tranceaddict

All I know is that the line up at G2 has a lot to offer for different tastes in music..... I'll be happy no matter what room I'm in, there is something everywhere for me...... BUT.......

MY DANCING FEET WILL BE LOVING THE ORANGE ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have to make up for some lost dance floor travelling at Sayeed)

All in all, I'm looking forward to having an amazing night, with amazing music and amazing friends !!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun-09-2005 00:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sekoya Click Here to Email Sekoya Click here to Send Sekoya a Private Message Add Sekoya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubyriva
still in it

may make my first trip to canada since last june for this party. i'm loving the techno - too bad it's in guv though, it's gonna be PACKED!

Old Post Jun-09-2005 16:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rubyriva Click Here to Email rubyriva Click here to Send rubyriva a Private Message Add rubyriva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JUSTAGIRL
tranceaddict

ya every1 wants to go so...they need a big place...if it were small half ofu wouldnt be going!

Old Post Jun-09-2005 20:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for JUSTAGIRL Click Here to Email JUSTAGIRL Click here to Send JUSTAGIRL a Private Message Add JUSTAGIRL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

After hearing a Cut Chemist mix, I will definately have to check them (?) out.

Old Post Jun-09-2005 21:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread