Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.18. SASHA @ Guvernment
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

you have to first be super cool...

...like me!

Old Post Jun-16-2005 11:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click Here to Email StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

[B]FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE THE PARTY EVEN MORE (without the sketchiness of the Zone), THE PROMISE CHERRY BEACH PARTIES BEGIN THIS SUN. AFTERNOON AT 2PM.

For all the noobs, this is a weekly Sunday summer tradition with a positive & laid back hippy vibe. A must-do at least once this summer.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&forumid=77&threadid=272750

Old Post Jun-17-2005 09:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click Here to Email tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

SET TIMES !!!

- THE GUVERNMENT -

Mark Oliver - 10pm - 11:30pm
Paolo Mojo - 11:30pm - 1am
Sasha - 1am - 3am
Steve Lawler 3am - 4:45am
Sasha 4:45am - Close

- THE SKYBAR -

Manzone & Strong - Open - 4am
Nathan Barato - 4am - 6am
Steve Lawler 6am - 10am
Sasha - ???

* High chance that he will join Steve Lawler in the skybar when he's done in the GUV*

Old Post Jun-18-2005 00:02  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
runningman
tranceaddict

^^ that sounds just right.. i can't wait to see this shit.. bring it on already!! see you guys there!

Old Post Jun-18-2005 02:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for runningman Click here to Send runningman a Private Message Visit runningman's homepage! Add runningman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
linear_algebra
Senior tranceaddict

how doez the guestlist work?

Old Post Jun-18-2005 02:57  China
Click Here to See the Profile for linear_algebra Click here to Send linear_algebra a Private Message Add linear_algebra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by linear_algebra
how doez the guestlist work?

it's just line by pass for this event.

Just a reminder :

My "Line By Pass List" is through the main doors. If you wish to hit up Skybar / Drink before 4am, pls be advise ... there is a dress code. After 4am, the Skybar / Drink will be open to the public.

Pls, by all means ... arrive as soon as you can! Give yourself an hr a head of time, regardless if your on my list. It's gonna be a busy night.

History in the making! Sasha and Lawler, the sunrise and sunest exclusive event @ the Guvernment Complex!

See you inside,

John

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Jun-18-2005 at 20:37

Old Post Jun-18-2005 12:02  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.18. SASHA @ Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread