Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.08. THE GUVERNMENT 10 YEAR ANN. WEEKEND (Oct. 6-8) @ The Guvernment Complex
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MarkT
Automatic Static

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
like Danny f'in T

i am crossing my fingers and my toes

yeah, for sure...since I doubt he'll ever spin @ Guv again, here's hoping the Docks brings him back!!!

oakie, DD and Nic...meh...hopefully the sat lineup is more to my liking or I'll pass

Old Post Aug-28-2006 22:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
like Danny f'in T

i am crossing my fingers and my toes

if the DJ I want to see isn't here or there aren't good techno acts then I will for sure be spending my whole night wherever DT shall be

Otherwise I could be doing both these parties. This is Guv 10yr afterall so it should be quite the show for a 10yr celebration.

Old Post Aug-29-2006 00:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click Here to Email magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Ill be there for this! I need to see Paul Oakenfold SO BADLY!

And I wanna really see Nic FANCIULLI again after he OWNED my fucking ass back at the May 2-4 party in The Drink! HOLY SHIT!

DD will be cool to see too again

Old Post Aug-29-2006 02:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

my opinion suggests that PAUL VAN DYK and STEVE LAWLER will play at this event. don't hold me to it tho, i just said it was my opinion!

Old Post Aug-29-2006 05:57  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

my opinion suggests that PAUL VAN DYK and STEVE LAWLER will play at this event.

your opinion also sugguests chaos and that if this comes true I should stay as far away from fucking Guv as possible cuz PvD not being here for 2 years will bring insanity

Old Post Aug-29-2006 06:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click Here to Email magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar

And I wanna really see Nic FANCIULLI again after he OWNED my fucking ass back at the May 2-4 party in The Drink! HOLY SHIT!

jamie get your DJs right! DEMI and SEB FONTAINE owned your ass in the drink. lol.

Old Post Aug-29-2006 15:54  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

so fuckin chus and ceballos then Guvy!
wicked

Old Post Aug-29-2006 18:46  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
legendary_waz
Supreme tranceaddict

I am luvin the lineup as far. Very impressed with Oakenfold @ Decadence, and cant wait to actually hear an entire set by DD and Fancuilli.

Old Post Aug-29-2006 19:14  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for legendary_waz Click Here to Email legendary_waz Click here to Send legendary_waz a Private Message Add legendary_waz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

I gotta find a way to get rid of the pager for that weekend.....fuck...John Aquaviva.....the man is a legend.

Old Post Aug-29-2006 21:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

my opinion suggests that PAUL VAN DYK and STEVE LAWLER will play at this event. don't hold me to it tho, i just said it was my opinion!

I will have to agree with you on this one!! I have a feeling..

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Aug-29-2006 22:41  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click Here to Email 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubyriva
still in it

wasn't it guv's 6 year bday week that paul spun at? 10.10.01?? that was a great night. mark oliver played xpander in his opening set. paul played the great '01 tracks. i had an exam the next day...

it is a distinct possibility that paul could play at this event on the 8th. he's in the area:

10/05/2006 Firestone (Orlando, FL)

10/06/2006 Philadelphia Cruise Terminal
(Philadelphia, PA)

10/07/2006 Congress Theater
(Chicago, IL)

Old Post Aug-30-2006 14:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rubyriva Click Here to Email rubyriva Click here to Send rubyriva a Private Message Add rubyriva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by rubyriva
wasn't it guv's 6 year bday week that paul spun at? 10.10.01?? that was a great night. mark oliver played xpander in his opening set. paul played the great '01 tracks. i had an exam the next day...

it is a distinct possibility that paul could play at this event on the 8th. he's in the area:

10/05/2006 Firestone (Orlando, FL)

10/06/2006 Philadelphia Cruise Terminal
(Philadelphia, PA)

10/07/2006 Congress Theater
(Chicago, IL)

Old Post Aug-30-2006 15:23  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.08. THE GUVERNMENT 10 YEAR ANN. WEEKEND (Oct. 6-8) @ The Guvernment Complex
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread