2012.07.04 Mad Not Mad Pres. Sasha - Never Say Never Sunset Cruise
Sasha - Never Say Never Sunset Cruise - July 4th 2012
The Sasha "Never Say Never" Sunset Cruise was hailed as the party of 2011, although many of those who attended believe it deserves even higher praise.
Everything from the glorious food served, the premium bar, the amazing music, the best views of July 4th fireworks and the fantastic after party make for an incredible experience. Watching fireworks explode overhead as Sasha, James Zabiela and Three closed out going toe to toe was something few of us will ever forget. (Eating dinner with James Zabiela spinning in the background was also rather trippy)
However, what really makes this party unique is the people. Mad Not Mad uses social media tools (mainly Facebook and a few other bits and pieces) to painstakingly evaluate every application. We don't care what you look like, we donít care how much money you earn (we aren't selling bottles) and we don't care if you want to give up your first born for a ticket (I've never really wanted kids) Instead we have certain criteria (that will remain secret) that we look for in each person we invite.
This is a party for fans of Sasha and for people who are truly passionate about electronic music. It takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to do things this way but we have a knack of sniffing out the right people to be there as those who attended last year will attest.
At a time when electronic music is becoming increasingly commercial, many people don't realize that this event is "100% not for profit" and that every dime raised through ticket sales or sponsorship goes towards production. Sasha and Mad Not Mad contribute their time and resources for free to make this event happen at the lowest cost to you possible. Capacity on the boat has been reduced by 68 people this year which means the ticket price will be a little higher this time around. We thought about cutting costs, offering canapes instead of dinner, reducing the premium bar to "standard' and not having an after party. But that's not how we roll and from what we saw last year, neither do you. Instead, we are working on ways to make this yearís event bigger, badder and better than last year.
Tips for getting an invite
1) When you register Use the email address you use for Facebook. If we cannot check you out then you won't stand a chance of being invited.
2) Have a passion for Electronic Music - "Bat Shit Crazy" is the minimum requirement.
3) Be good people. Help old ladies, use less water, adopt a Panda.
4) If you get an invite jump on it. An invite is just an invite - if you do not purchase when you receive an invite you will probably lose it to someone less tardy.
5) Play nice and don't lie about your gender. We work tirelessly to ensure the Sunset cruise is 50/50 boys and girls. It makes for a better, more balanced party.
6) Name every person you buy a ticket for. Tickets are nontransferable. If the ID of the person does not match the ticket entry will refused with no exceptions.
If you would like to register to purchase tickets then go to our Facebook page and click on the "SASHA" Icon at the top to sign up. The sooner you sign up the better your chance of getting a ticket and becoming more attractive to the opposite sex. Fact.
Invites will begin to go out in a few weeks so please be patient. All good things take time but great things take even longer.
That's it from me for now. Good luck with your application and we look forward to seeing you on July 4th.
Electronic Night Life