Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.04.13 SHOGUN LIVE! @District 36
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Katzlist
Junior tranceaddict

2012.04.13 SHOGUN LIVE! @District 36

Join "High Society" as we bring Vegas to NYC with the best Electronic Dance Music party every Friday.

"SIN CITY FRIDAYS"
@
District 36
29 West 36th Street
between 5th and 6th Avenues

Friday, April 13th 2012

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EVENT INFORMATION:

Again, we’d like to thank the 1000+ who partied with us at Sin City Fridays at District 36. It was another epic week and we truly thank you all for making it such a success.
Last week we debuted of our body-painted dancers, this week we're bringing you international DJ Shogun.
American-born Taiwanese DJ and Producer, Andrew Chen aka Shogun, has captivated audiences worldwide with his DJ skills and productions. As the former resident DJ of Ministry of Sound Nightclub, he has played alongside the world's top DJs, such as Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, and BT. His exclusive nine hour sets at the superclub set the standard for epic nights that can only be described as an emotional and amazing journey. His sets were also broadcasted live on Ministry of Sound Radio to thousands of listeners worldwide. Shogun’s exclusive mixes can be heard on several radio stations including Digitally Imported (di.fm), Globalbeats.fm, Sense.FM and Discover Trance Radio.

Biography:
American born Taiwanese DJ and producer, Andrew Chen aka Shogun, is the first Asian DJ and producer to be signed to S107/Armada.
Whether it is remixing for the world's number one DJ - Armin van Buuren, or for Grammy nominated singer and songwriter Nadia Ali,

Shogun's productions have gained him full support from the biggest names in the industry including Ferry Corsten, Paul Van Dyk,
Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Gareth Emery, and Markus Schulz just to name a few.With some of the biggest anthems to date,
'Save Me', 'Imprisoned', 'Lotus', and'Skyfire', Shogun has cemented his place as one of the most influential and biggest trance/progressive
acts today and his songs have regularly been featured on the world's leading radio shows such as Vonyc Sessions, Trance Around The World,
Corsten's Countdown, Global DJ Broadcast, and A State of Trance Radio Show - [42 ASOT plays / 5 Future Favorites].
With consistent productions, top quality releases and the DJ skills to rock the best clubs in the world, the future of electronic music is bright with Shogun behind the

www.facebook.com/djshogunmusic
www.twitter.com/shogunmusic
www.myspace.com/djshogunmusic
www.shogun-music.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B-AVf-40hk

As always, we’ll have our resident DJ’s Cheric and Rai holding down the main floor!

EDM Fridays will now be on EVERY floor. Spinning EDM in the main and mezz floors as well as our new Underground Gallery.

LADIES, don’t forget about our special Ladies OPEN BAR from 10-11!

"District 36” is a three story mega club located in midtown’s garment district on 36th street. Blocks from Herald Square and the Empire State building, the completely custom built 14,000 square foot dance club is equipped with impeccable sound, exceptional music programming, superior hospitality and dance floor and the power of a mega club. District 36 is set to the tradition of classic New York dance clubs built for dance music enthusiasts by building on the pillars of the proper NY club. With its superior design and concept, this 3 story 1500 + capacity MEGA CLUB is unrivaled by none!

Ladies Free till 11pm

21+ Event

For guestlist admission:

Mention "KATHY'S LIST" at the door

BOTTLE SPECIALS:

SILVER PACKAGE $600:
- 2 Bottles of Grey Goose or Black Label (Mix or Match)
- 1 Bottle of Champagne
- 1 Fruit Platter

GOLD PACKAGE $800:
- 3 Bottles of Grey Goose or Black Label (Mix or Match)
- 1 Bottle of Champagne
- 1 Fruit Platter
- 6 Beers

DIAMOND PACKAGE $1200:
- 2 Bottles of Grey Goose or Black Label (Mix or Match)
- 1 Bottle of Johnny Walker Blue
- 1 Bottle of Champagne
- 1 Fruit Platter
- 8 Beers

PLATINUM PACKAGE $1800:
- 3 Bottles of Grey Goose or Black Label (Mix or Match)
- 2 Bottle of Johnny Walker Blue
- 2 Bottles of Champagne
- 2 Fruit Platter
- 12 Beers

Please inquire within for complimentary champagne for groups of 8+ females.

www.highsociety4life.tumblr.com/

http://highsociety4life.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Katzlist on Apr-08-2012 at 22:43

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Katzlist Click here to Send Katzlist a Private Message Add Katzlist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

There are two threads for the same date. Whats going on with this one?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...forumid=105&s=0

If it's no longer happening please delete one of them. Thanks!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 14:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aNYthing
Abrasive Cockhead @ Large

Wtf... Ladies free? I want my gender equality - bitches gotta pay!

Also, sign me up for 4 PLATINUM packages. I need to hear SKYFIRE with all my douchebag oil speculator buds that are running up the score at the fuel pumps. Money's cheap.

SKYFIRE. SKYFIRE. SKYFIRE!!!

I'll give you my $15 for watered down drink, just to hear this ch... SKYFIRE!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for aNYthing Click here to Send aNYthing a Private Message Add aNYthing to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

ch...?

stay classy

Old Post Apr-05-2012 16:47  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

whoever is organizing this party please fix your shit, so there isn't a shitshow getting in the door

Old Post Apr-05-2012 17:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmoney44
F Bitches..Get $

honestly think with the problems from the F&P party and with ATB playing at Pacha the same night..this is gonna flunk big time..everyone and their mother is gonna be at ATB (God knows why), leaving a small crowd for Shogun..but hey..i might go..ya never know lol

Gerard Lavelle February 2013 Promo

Old Post Apr-05-2012 20:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmoney44 Click Here to Email gmoney44 Click here to Send gmoney44 a Private Message Visit gmoney44's homepage! Add gmoney44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shosko
Junior tranceaddict

Unless Shogun is a terrible DJ, this may be exactly the kind of trance I want to hear... and at D36? Sounds good to me.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for shosko Click here to Send shosko a Private Message Visit shosko's homepage! Add shosko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney44
everyone and their mother is gonna be at ATB (God knows why)

lol irl

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Apr-09-2012 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

since when did they start giving out FRUIT PLATTERS with BOTTLE SERVICE?

I feel like the past 5 years I've been jipped from my fruit platters

Old Post Apr-09-2012 19:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
since when did they start giving out FRUIT PLATTERS with BOTTLE SERVICE?

I feel like the past 5 years I've been jipped from my fruit platters

every asian club does that. they charge u like 40 dollars for that shit. better eat every last grape.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 20:37  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl0wnz0r
Caviar , vodka, & pickles

quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
every asian club does that. they charge u like 40 dollars for that shit. better eat every last grape.

i remember paying 40 euros for a trance party in Holland last year where they gave you unlimited free ice cream and fruit with your ticket price!

Old Post Apr-09-2012 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl0wnz0r Click here to Send cl0wnz0r a Private Message Add cl0wnz0r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by cl0wnz0r
i remember paying 40 euros for a trance party in Holland last year where they gave you unlimited free ice cream and fruit with your ticket price!

in montreal at black and blue and i think bal en blanc
when your up in vip you get free fruit,ice cream,muffins etc etc
those parties go from 10pm till 12 noon and not for nothing at 8am you will be suprised how much energy you get from eatting an apple or banana

Old Post Apr-09-2012 23:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.04.13 SHOGUN LIVE! @District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread