Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
gimme carl cox b2b with hawtin closeing out main stage

why would you ever wish for that? if that ever happened - no set you'd ever listen to afterward would be as good as that

Old Post May-23-2012 01:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

^^^^^

He's got a point ya know...

Old Post May-23-2012 02:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

Final Line Up Announced

http://www.madeevent.com/ElectricZoo/

Not too happy, i guess the EDC exclusive contracts are true..This will be my last year at E-Zoo..was waiting for major Sunday School Upgrade

Old Post Jun-08-2012 16:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmarino137
tranceaddict

I'm extremely disappointed with the final lineup announcement. You're right, exclusive contracts must be true and Made Event certainly lost the battle. Too bad, EZoo, especially with their recent improvements was really becoming a great, major festival at a perfect venue.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 16:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
06trex
Junior tranceaddict

I'm pretty surprised and pretty disappointed. No Richie, no Carl cox, no diggers, so many big names that would justify the $300+ prices for tickets are missing. While I am secretly hoping there will be a surprise announcement in a few weeks I am not holding my breath. This is exactly the risk people are worried about with buying presale tickets or tickets before a lineup is released...

Old Post Jun-08-2012 17:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 06trex Click here to Send 06trex a Private Message Add 06trex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

congrats to zack for making it in the line-up for friday
but yea other than that the line-up pretty much is a major downgrade from years past thats for sure. dunno if it had to do with edc or maybe artists not wanting to do it anymore but it def wont be the same
sundays line-up looks just plain terrible and boring from any angle imo

Old Post Jun-09-2012 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d1ssonance
Junior tranceaddict

There are still afterparty announcements!

Old Post Jun-09-2012 07:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for d1ssonance Click here to Send d1ssonance a Private Message Add d1ssonance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Besides for Eco's and Zack's sets (maybe jaytech/bayer), I am not going anywhere besides Sunday School tent.

Old Post Jun-09-2012 17:35  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

Excited as hell to be playing EZ again this year. And especially to play in the Group Therapy tent, alongside some of my personal favorite DJs and producers right now.

See you guys there.

Old Post Jun-09-2012 19:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Besides for Eco's and Zack's sets (maybe jaytech/bayer), I am not going anywhere besides Sunday School tent.

+1 Maybe Axwell just because I never saw him solo and I was a big fan back in the day.

There are two acts I'd see on Sunday. With all the craptastic sell-out "house" names on Sunday though, especially Tiesto, Skrillex, Dash Berlin & Bloody Beat Roots it shouldn't be hard to dump the ticket on some 16 year olds

Old Post Jun-10-2012 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ejoffe
Junior tranceaddict

There's in no one on Sunday's line-up I care about. Damn Insomniac!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ejoffe Click here to Send ejoffe a Private Message Visit ejoffe's homepage! Add ejoffe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Most likely selling my 3 day ticket...what a huge difference from last year.

Old Post Jun-15-2012 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread