Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
LMAO at the name Mord Fustang (Ford Mustang). BTW never heard of this person.

Electro house

Old Post Apr-10-2012 17:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lumpyspace
tranceaddict in training

Phase 1 line-up doesn't look very appealing but at least A&B is playing for 2 days! There are also some artists I've wanted to see live for a while now so now I can get all that out of my system in 3 days. It's a shame they think Skrillex deserves to be the "special killer guest," but whatever, to each their own. I have hope for the next two announcements. Either way, I'll have a good time regardless of the lack of trance artists and so should you!

Old Post Apr-10-2012 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lumpyspace Click here to Send lumpyspace a Private Message Add lumpyspace to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

anyone know when phase 2 is being announced?

Old Post Apr-13-2012 06:26  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list viperx29 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by viperx29
anyone know when phase 2 is being announced?

probably july when single day tix are released

Old Post Apr-13-2012 10:12  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

Thank god they're releasing single tix cuz the only day that I can go to is Friday lol

Old Post Apr-14-2012 05:36  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list viperx29 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

something i noticed...
all the names announced for day 1 arent on the edc line-up so it just seems they announced everyone else
i think it has to do with promotional purposes...i think once edc nyc is over they will announce some of the dj's who played at edc unless some of them are under some sort of contract and cant spin at both
who knows tho

Old Post Apr-14-2012 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list AY STAR is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goonielove
tranceaddict

not a single armada artist announced either....

Old Post Apr-15-2012 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for goonielove Click here to Send goonielove a Private Message Add goonielove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by goonielove
not a single armada artist announced either....

Idk. Dash Berlin is about as Armada as you can get really.

Gabriel & Dresden are both very affiliated with Armada as well.

I am sure more are coming...

Old Post Apr-15-2012 06:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lghtsnshwdwn
Junior tranceaddict

Boys Noize wtfff!

Get that sheisse out of Sunday School. Whoever suggested that booking should lose their job. Maybe their life too. I'm not sure yet...

Old Post Apr-15-2012 16:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lghtsnshwdwn Click here to Send lghtsnshwdwn a Private Message Add lghtsnshwdwn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lghtsnshwdwn
Boys Noize wtfff!

Get that sheisse out of Sunday School. Whoever suggested that booking should lose their job. Maybe their life too. I'm not sure yet...

Boys Noize - Adonis

Played by everyone in the Sunday School tent at some time.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

Not that it wasnt obvious enought, but the EXTRA SPECIAL GUEST is confirmed to be..SKRILLEX

Old Post Apr-25-2012 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

One day tickets are on Living Social for $139
http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/...-transportation

Old Post May-04-2012 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread