Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

Electric Zoo 2012 Phase 2 Artist Lineup Additions (in alphabetical order)

Alvin Risk
Andrew Bayer
Angger Dimas
Bart B More
Benga
Brass Fergie
Brodinski
DallasK
Diplo
DJ Bl3nd
Eco
Eliot Lipp
EOTO
Jack Beats
Jaytech
Kavinsky
Krewella
Kyau & Albert
Nervo
Norin & Rad
Orjan Nilsen
Paper Diamond
Sleepy & Boo
Treasure Fingers
W&W
Z-Trip
Zedd

Old Post May-09-2012 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vanman73
Junior tranceaddict

Where's Markus??

Markus Schulz- 3/17

Old Post May-09-2012 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vanman73 Click here to Send vanman73 a Private Message Add vanman73 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
06trex
Junior tranceaddict

Part of me wants to think they are saving a blockbuster line-up for phase 3 once EDC is over.

The other part of me thinks that you would want put out the enticing names you've booked early to sell as many tickets as fast as possible and generate hype/demand.

If the pattern of lack-luster lineup additions from phase 1 and phase 2 continues to phase 3, there might be some truth to that EDC/exclusivity contract idea, and this could be the beginning of the end for ezoo..

Old Post May-09-2012 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 06trex Click here to Send 06trex a Private Message Add 06trex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by vanman73
Where's Markus??

@ EDC

Old Post May-09-2012 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 06trex
Part of me wants to think they are saving a blockbuster line-up for phase 3 once EDC is over.

there might be some truth to that EDC/exclusivity contract idea, and this could be the beginning of the end for ezoo..

Same here...but if this is true i will no longer be attending EZOO in the future, but EDC instead, it does make a little sad cuz i loved parting on Randalls Island

Old Post May-09-2012 20:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by coolestrl
Congrats marcello on the main stage! sickkk

+1.

and omfg - finally. W&W and orjan nilsen. too bad they'll be on at random times. wish the great trance names were in one stage on one day.

group therapy tent is shaping up nice, though. i love andrew bayer + norin & rad.

Old Post May-09-2012 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acetate212
Supreme tranceaddict

jaytech and andrew bayer, looking good. after the first ez I haven't been to the others but I might take a trip to this.

Old Post May-09-2012 20:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for acetate212 Click here to Send acetate212 a Private Message Add acetate212 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jmauro
Supreme tranceaddict

saw Eco on the lineup. Congrats Eco!

About time Made got him to play Electric Zoo Mainstage. Long overdue on Made's part. Should have been on the main stage yearrsssssssssss ago.

Old Post May-09-2012 23:11  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for jmauro Click here to Send jmauro a Private Message Add jmauro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Andrew Bayer

Old Post May-10-2012 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

RUSKO is added as a special guest to ezoo.

"We're proud to announce the addition of Rusko as a Special Guest to the Electric Zoo 2012 lineup! With 2 years of Electric Zoo performances under his belt, the dubstep innovator has proven he knows how to whip New York into a frenzy. Catch Rusko on Saturday, September 1 at the Hilltop Arena"

as per madeevent email today...

Old Post May-15-2012 18:25  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list PvDoBseSSioN is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
RUSKO is added as a special guest to ezoo.

"We're proud to announce the addition of Rusko as a Special Guest to the Electric Zoo 2012 lineup! With 2 years of Electric Zoo performances under his belt, the dubstep innovator has proven he knows how to whip New York into a frenzy. Catch Rusko on Saturday, September 1 at the Hilltop Arena"

as per madeevent email today...

damn i must be really out of the scene but who the fuck is rusko? lol

Old Post May-15-2012 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
damn i must be really out of the scene but who the fuck is rusko? lol

some new dubstep guy... i could care less but he does attract a good amount of people

Old Post May-15-2012 18:31  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list PvDoBseSSioN is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread