TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- TA DJs! - Bedroom Sessions IV! (TA Radio)
Pages (288): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 »
| quote: |
| Originally posted by Ian 11 Underworld - 2 months off |
Thank you very much, sir 
Update on the tracks
12 Narcotic Thrust - Safe from Harm (Peter Rauhoffer Remix)
13 Nalin & Kane - Open your eyes (El Barco para es vedra remix)
14 Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights
15 Art of Trance - Persia
16 Alex Morph - New Harvest (Human Blue Remix)
17 Vibrasphere - Thermal Twist
18 FREq - Stone Shaker (Protoculture Remix)
19 Beatpushers - RHT (Dallas Superstars Remix)
And in the words of Pete Tong, we continue.
Definitely still in.
And this is the final track, got to get something to drink before the premiere of spooks (MI-5 to you north americans) in 15 mins.
Final tracks to add
20 Lowland - Stains
21 Cern - The Message (Northern Mix)
22 Jon Vesta - Gull
23 Sunburst - Eyeball (Pulser Remix)
24 LSG - The hidden sun of venus (Oliver Lieb Remix)
25 Rising Star - Clear blue moon
Many thanks Eddie for listening. Passed a good 2 and a quarter hours nicely and I've had fun playing stuff I haven't played a lot of lately.
Thanks for playing. Lots of stuff I either hadn't heard in a long time or simply hadn't heard. It was a great ride. Well done, too.
Protoculture's remix of Stone Shaker is a monster.
Oui, J'adore
if that's even a word. I don't trust le francais.
Musics anyone?
I won't listen to it as long it plays shit trance
what?
anyone wanna listen (/is anyone playing?)
| quote: |
| Originally posted by Ian Oui, je l'aime. |
Anybody fancy some music that Bas E won't put on his podcast 
ukta radio live
now (8pm) - Me
next (9pm) - MaRt
linkypoos
playing if anyone wants to join.
and by "if anyone wants to join" I meant I demand you to join.
I can join in like a half hour or so if you keep going that long
Tis overrrr. Missed some pretty nice dnb and dubstep. I'll probably go again in the next couple days. 
Oh okay. Well I don't like either of those genres so good thing I didn't tune in 
I'm gonna be spinning for a while. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll turn the musics on.
herro, house and technos for a bit. anyone?
Playing around with new buys and other shit including some of my faves from the last few years now - http://radio.cyberia.fm/listen.pls 
could I interest anybody in some music in a couple of hours?
What species of music?
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.