TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- Alcoholic Alliance
Pages (247): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 06:42:

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Does that really do anything noteworthy? It seems so sketchy.


quoted too late...

and im right now on the fence of drinking more or cashign in my chips... cashing in my chips is winning.... lemme finish my beer


i mean it is 15 till 2am...


Posted by verndogs on Mar-30-2008 06:42:

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Does that really do anything noteworthy? It seems so sketchy.


Yeah, it made the vodka very smooth and extremely drinkable.


Posted by Palladium on Mar-30-2008 06:45:

tonight i'm having this:

+ in here


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 06:52:


Posted by Frenchie on Mar-30-2008 06:58:

I still call it the "True pissin beer"


Posted by shaw on Mar-30-2008 07:00:

quote:
Originally posted by Palladium
tonight i'm having this:

+ in here



blasphemy. dark liquor is not made to be mixed. except to make neon-colored crunk juice alternatives.


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:02:

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
I still call it the "True pissin beer"


i prefer coors light.. which i did find to be common in canada..


Posted by verndogs on Mar-30-2008 07:05:

quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
i prefer coors light.. which i did find to be common in canada..


mmmm...seltzer water


Posted by shaw on Mar-30-2008 07:06:

miller is far better than coors, unless your sole objective is to get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible, in which case coors & bud light are essentially funny-tasting carbonated waters.


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:07:

quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
miller is far better than coors, unless your sole objective is to get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible, in which case coors & bud light are essentially funny-tasting carbonated waters.


no... natty light..


coors light has the blue changing mountains on the bottles..

yes they suckerd em in.... and i like it.... call me what you want.. i like it


Posted by shaw on Mar-30-2008 07:14:

yes, the mountains are cool.

natty lite is too lite to cause intoxication, though.


Posted by Frenchie on Mar-30-2008 07:15:

You come here and I don't even get to say hi? Rude!


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:16:

quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
yes, the mountains are cool.

natty lite is too lite to cause intoxication, though.


dude.. its light in calories... but still heavy in alcohol content..

read teh lable... tastes like ass.. but will get the job done..

been there done that in college.... did the math..


Posted by shaw on Mar-30-2008 07:16:

the blinking...look at the blinking.


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
You come here and I don't even get to say hi? Rude!


you request a hi but dont input any content to respond to?? you suck?


Posted by shaw on Mar-30-2008 07:17:

I remember seeing a site which ranked hundreds of beers based on alcoholic content vs. price vs. calories. I should have bookmarked it.


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:20:

quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
I remember seeing a site which ranked hundreds of beers based on alcoholic content vs. price vs. calories. I should have bookmarked it.


until then.. i win!!

no.. i win more than that

I AM THE FUCKING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!! YES I MEAN IT THIS TIME...


Posted by Frenchie on Mar-30-2008 07:21:

WHAT?

I'm having a serious case of the blonde moments.


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
WHAT?

I'm having a serious case of the blonde moments.


i wish i had those...

(no pun intended)


Posted by Frenchie on Mar-30-2008 07:23:

Do you want me email? I have a ton of moments a day, I'd share if you'd like.
..
...and I'm not even blonde


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Do you want me email? I have a ton of moments a day, I'd share if you'd like.
..
...and I'm not even blonde


you must not know my folical stature... hence my comment.. igk owns me..


Posted by shaw on Mar-30-2008 07:29:

I'm not drunk enough for this thread yet.


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:29:

quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
I'm not drunk enough for this thread yet.


thank you for posting this.. im in full on mode to make fun and yell at anything that posts in this thread

aka..

wasted like 12 deep


Posted by Frenchie on Mar-30-2008 07:31:

He's not sober enough for Pringles either.


Posted by Zewad on Mar-30-2008 07:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
He's not sober enough for Pringles either.


pic of you eating pringles.. now! im droolingd


Pages (247): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.