TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Posted by Rissinite on Feb-18-2015 22:13:

Hallucienda with Lazarus and DJ Three at Electric Pickle 3/26 😳💣

Posted by bdr222 on Feb-18-2015 22:30:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
I would think Cap will close it out with Beyer at Drumcode.

Was so hard to walk away from that set but I was out of gas lol

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-19-2015 14:13:

Paradise Miami on March 26th!

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-19-2015 14:51:

quote:
Paradise Miami on March 26th!

This is really big news, I guess no venue to speak of thus far. While Jamie isn't my favorite, he can really throw down and is almost always worth checking out. I am interested to see if he goes an Ibiza route and has the likes of Steve Lawler, Hot Since 82, Ida, Guti, and some of the Appolonia guys join him, or a more likely boring Lee Foss, Waff, Eats Everything...hopefully i eat my words and it is the ladder

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-19-2015 15:08:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
This is really big news, I guess no venue to speak of thus far. While Jamie isn't my favorite, he can really throw down and is almost always worth checking out. I am interested to see if he goes an Ibiza route and has the likes of Steve Lawler, Hot Since 82, Ida, Guti, and some of the Appolonia guys join him, or a more likely boring Lee Foss, Waff, Eats Everything...hopefully i eat my words and it is the ladder

The venue is secured, don't stress that. I'm hoping it's the place I'm thinking of. If it is, well it's a legit building.

Foss absolutely ripped it during BPM and what Jamie did that morning, no words for that best set I've ever seen from him. I would say the lineup will be like this.....

Jamie
Lee
Patrick Topping
Richy Ahmed
Russ yallop
Room303
Mark Jenkyns
Denney
and special guests

Posted by ucforange on Feb-19-2015 19:35:

Jamie Jones is badass but not enough to start my WMC a night earlier. Why couldnt this be on Friday!

Oh well I GUESS Ill settle for Ellum

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-19-2015 19:40:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Jamie Jones is badass but not enough to start my WMC a night earlier. Why couldnt this be on Friday!

Oh well I GUESS Ill settle for Ellum

Hallucienda with Three and D Laz then off to Paradise. Just heard rumblings of a special guest for Paradise, definitely don't want to miss it if it happens

Posted by Silky Johnson on Feb-19-2015 20:18:

Just bought a ticket for Salted on Thursday. Whether I go on the Sasha cruise or not, still gonna hit this up later.

http://m.wantickets.com/Events/1763...Rooftop-Lounge/

Friday I've got Crew Love and the Maeve showcase
Saturday is chill and recharge day, then Digweed at Treehouse
Sunday will be Last Resort.

Wewt!

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-19-2015 20:23:

quote:
Hallucienda with Three and D Laz then off to Paradise. Just heard rumblings of a special guest for Paradise, definitely don't want to miss it if it happens

Any thoughts on when a lineup and tickets will be released/announced for this Donnie?

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-19-2015 20:28:

Friday 3/27 - AXTONE PRESENTS Miami 2015

I didn't know Axwell was still in business, does anyone still listen to any of the former SHM? Only way i would ever consider is if Steve is droppin a Mezcal Kid set

http://wantickets.com/Events/176307...NTS-Miami-2015/

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-19-2015 20:28:

quote:
Any thoughts on when a lineup and tickets will be released/announced for this Donnie?

I'll try and find out when it's gonna be done. I'm sure it's pretty much sorted already and they just need to put up the links. I would say definitely beginning of the week should be a go.

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-19-2015 20:30:

Also this:

Wed 3/25 - Wall - Modern Love Affair - it may be models/bottles but they are still getting proper lineups

Featuring:

Art Department

Cassy

Damian Lazarus

Patrick Topping

http://wantickets.com/Events/176656...rn-Love-Affair/

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-19-2015 20:30:

Thumbs up

quote:
I'll try and find out when it's gonna be done. I'm sure it's pretty much sorted already and they just need to put up the links. I would say definitely beginning of the week should be a go.

Awesome, as usual thanks for the info.

Posted by entro on Feb-19-2015 21:28:

quote:
Also this:

Wed 3/25 - Wall - Modern Love Affair - it may be models/bottles but they are still getting proper lineups

Featuring:

Art Department

Cassy

Damian Lazarus

Patrick Topping

http://wantickets.com/Events/176656...rn-Love-Affair/

Ughhh whhhyyyyyy againnnnnn?

That is such a good lineup but words cannot describe how deplorably shitty Wall is for a Conference party. I wouldn't go if I was paid to after the AD party there last year.

Posted by LSG on Feb-19-2015 22:14:

Anyone hear word on Sasha club event yet?

Last year it was @ Trade and was a great time!

Posted by lucasdy on Feb-19-2015 22:30:

quote:
Originally posted by entro
Ughhh whhhyyyyyy againnnnnn?

That is such a good lineup but words cannot describe how deplorably shitty Wall is for a Conference party. I wouldn't go if I was paid to after the AD party there last year.

I don't get this either. I'm surprised some of the DJs/parties who are choosing to play at this venue. Is it because there is a lack of venues?

Posted by ucforange on Feb-20-2015 01:00:

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy
I don't get this either. I'm surprised some of the DJs/parties who are choosing to play at this venue. Is it because there is a lack of venues?

Lack of kknowledge of said venues by these DJs. And places like Wall pay well I would imagine.

For instance how much do you think the Anjunadeep guys are really making off their Cafeina Wynwood show with $15 tickets? Not that I am complaining!

Posted by Faceplant on Feb-20-2015 01:15:

quote:
hallucienda is gonna be sick

Posted by Faceplant on Feb-20-2015 01:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Just bought a ticket for Salted on Thursday. Whether I go on the Sasha cruise or not, still gonna hit this up later.

http://m.wantickets.com/Events/1763...Rooftop-Lounge/

Friday I've got Crew Love and the Maeve showcase
Saturday is chill and recharge day, then Digweed at Treehouse
Sunday will be Last Resort.

Wewt!
im amped up for crew love. Those guys always know how to throw a weird ass hipster party. Got there super early last year while they were still setting up, tanner Ross just let us in with out tickets and we got to politic with a few of the guys . Real cool dudes

Posted by Rissinite on Feb-20-2015 02:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
hallucienda is gonna be sick

If I had to pick one party, that'd be the one. Laz at the Pickle is like the Stones at Wembly

Posted by Faceplant on Feb-20-2015 02:26:

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
If I had to pick one party, that'd be the one. Laz at the Pickle is like the Stones at Wembly
i feel u man. He is so so weird. But shit the creativity he spews is amazing. His boiler room shows what I'm talking about.

Throw in three and its a bash

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-20-2015 15:59:

Sun 3/29 - Luciano @ Story

http://www.flavorus.com/event/Luciano-STORY/285658

Love Luciano but i wouldn't ever skip Drumcode for this, or Last Resort for that matter, this party doesn't make sense to me on that Sunday but seems to be what hes done the last few years

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-20-2015 16:11:

quote:
Originally posted by djmanu
Do you guys have heard about the Armin and friends pool party this year ?
Last year was so epic, I hope it's gonna take place this year !!
Maybe on friday at surfcomber ....

I'm curious about this myself, Delano Pool parties just released there entire lineup for the week and no Armin to be found which is where i had my money for it to move if it was happening. It cannot be at the Raleigh/Delano in my opinion on Sunday since that is when he is doing ASOT at Ultra, and Armin is in Vegas Friday... not sure what pool/hotel venue is left out there.... maybe Hyde Beach but I wouldn't put Armin at that location.

Posted by Neonbeats on Feb-20-2015 16:59:

quote:
I'm curious about this myself, Delano Pool parties just released there entire lineup for the week and no Armin to be found which is where i had my money for it to move if it was happening. It cannot be at the Raleigh/Delano in my opinion on Sunday since that is when he is doing ASOT at Ultra, and Armin is in Vegas Friday... not sure what pool/hotel venue is left out there.... maybe Hyde Beach but I wouldn't put Armin at that location.

My money is on SLS. If it works for Ushuaia it works for Hyde Beach.

Posted by BPM_PHL on Feb-20-2015 18:58:

So many EDM pool parties:

DJ Mag
Spinnin Sessions
Big Beat
Dim Mak
Mixmash
Axtone
Dirty South and Friends
Nervo Nation
Reload
Cedric Gervais and Friends
Heldeep
Doorn Records
Robin Schulz and friends.

This saddens me.

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »