TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- TOTA DJ MIX - MASTERLIST
Pages (61): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »

Posted by harcourt on Jul-14-2006 15:58:

July 2006

[07.14.06] [House/Tribal] - [Kevin Harcourt] - [July 2006 ]

01. Belocca - Indonesia
02. De Loren & Colors - Pervert
03. Tone 8 - Excerpts From A World Heartbeat feat. Jeannie Hooper
04. T.T.S. - The Force (Redkone Edit Mix)
05. Alex Celler - Tobacco Grooves
06. Noir - All About House Music (Full Vox Mix)
07. Kobbe & Austin Leeds - Posessed (Martin Accorsi Seductive Beatz)
08. When Is Dark - The Love You Need (DJ Vibe Remix)
09. Holmes Ives & Celeda - 8 Letters (Victor Calderone 2005 Edit)
10. DJ Rooster & Sammy Peralta - Tonight (Terranova & Austin Leeds Tribal Dub)
11. DJ Paulo & Todd Dutkevitch - It's In My Sound feat. Tinta (The Lisbon Mix)
12. D-Formation - The Drummers
13. Victor Calderone - Resonate (DJ Vibe Mix)
14. Kult Of Krameria - Pure Reality

Cheers,
Kevin.

Posted by preppie chick on Jul-14-2006 17:01:

^^^ YAY!!!

can't wait to listen to this! Thanks Kev!

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jul-14-2006 18:13:

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick
^^^ YAY!!!

can't wait to listen to this! Thanks Kev!

im in - moi aussi!

Posted by Möbius on Jul-15-2006 16:00:

[July 5, 2006] [trance/tech/prog] - [Möbius] - [Synergy 07 (2 hrs)]

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...202#post6450202

Posted by dEsidEL on Jul-18-2006 09:53:

sorry for the lack of updates folks, been quite busy.

Posted by Chris Allen on Aug-03-2006 00:53:

The August promo mix of “BOOM” is now up for download. But this month, I’ve got something special to celebrate the summer months with. This month I’ve decided to release two mixes instead of just the regular! With the increase of demand into house music these days, my style is moving in the direction of house related music instead of just trance. Don’t worry though, everything still has a trance feel about it so I’m not going over to the house (dark)side, just experimenting with a mixture in styles. I’ve always said that I will not be genre bound, but play the best songs. So hopefully this is staying true and showing the versatility.

The first mix (linked in the regular spot) is the usual from me: a mixture of house, electro, and trance. I’ve been addicted to Gabriel and Dresden’s edit of Robbie Rivera’s “Float Away” so that is definetly not one to miss. Adding in the trance feel is a fantastic new promo from Blackhole’s new digital download section from none other than Phynn, bringing us “Treasure Island”.

The second mix is my flavour of a house demo. Made for a selection of promoters and clubs this is how I would play a more house oriented set. Sure it dips into the trancier side, but it still has that overall four on the floor house sound to it throughout. A little more variety for you this month. Hope you enjoy. Links and tracklisting on the website.

Trance Mix Tracklist

01. Life in Streams - Brainwash (Livingroom mix)
02. Lostep - Burma (Pillow One mix)
03. David West - Suffering Island (Original mix)
04. Chanel - It’s My Life (Fonzerelli remix)
05. Electro Prompt - Beside Me (Gothek DC remix)
06. Robbie Rivera - Float Away (Gabriel and Dresden edit)
07. Cicada- The Things You Say (Dirty South remix)
08. Dani Moreno - In My Glass (Original mix)
09. Arcane - Ice Beach (Brandenburg Tech remix)
10. Joonas Hahmo - The Fusion (Original mix)

Set Length: 1:08:31
Download Link: HERE

House Mix Tracklist

01. Cass and Mangan - Line in the Sand (Original mix)
02. Cirez D - Punch Drunk (Original mix)
03. The Drill - One More Night (Original mix)
04. Above and Beyond - Can’t Sleep (Ian Carey Dub mix)
05. Krafft - Rock Da House (Danny Wild remix)
06. Tekel - Cif
07. Modulation- White Flame (Supermodels From Paris remix)
08. Philippe B vs. Todd Terry - Can You Feel It Can You Party (Tocadisco remix)
09. ID - ID
10. Chocolate Puma - Always and Forever (Bart Claesen remix)

Set Length: 50:22

Link to DJ Promotion thread: LINK

Posted by Aaron Joseph on Aug-04-2006 16:46:

for those of you who were given a copy of my set i did back in February called "Deep, Dark, Dirty" it was definately a new style and change (good change!) of direction in sound

so last night i went and made a 'sequal' for this set...
i present to you "Deeper, Darker, Dirtier"
just listen! this set is absolute insanity, crazy mix of tech house, progressive house, and tribal house... you will NOT be disappointed!

TRACKLIST:
01 - Tony Mendez - Soundscapes
02 - Eric Entrena & Del Horno - This Is House
03 - Threshold Productions - Never Forever (RPO Remix)
04 - Martin H - Tromb
05 - Abel Ramos - Electro Fun
06 - Marko Nastic - Easter Happiness
07 - Klement Bonelli (feat. Dragonfly) - Nocturnal (Nocturne 2) (Nick & Danny Remix)
08 - Jaimie Fanatic - Crystal
09 - Enzo Mori & Stephane Clark - First Class (Tocadisco Electro Mix)
10 - Raf Fender - In The Dark
11 - David Bernardi - Solstice
12 - Quivver (feat. Nikki Mack) - Not Givin' Up (D-Nox & Beckers Remix)
13 - D-Nox - Seven Hours
14 - Yoshimoto - Du What U Du (Markus Schulz Remix)

DOWNLOAD HERE

If you like what you hear, feel free to visit my artist profile @ www.inlinedj.com and check out more sets for quality tunage

ENJOY!

Posted by jon jon on Aug-04-2006 17:07:

quote:
Originally posted by [NFC]Wave
With the increase of demand into house music these days, my style is moving in the direction of house related music

That shouldn't usually be criteria for how your sound is the way it is. You should play what you like. Keep with the times and people will be "demanding" what you play. Let me give you a headsup, trance is dead, we've been saying it on this board (of all places) for years now. So stagnant, FUCK!

quote:
Adding in the trance feel

Sure it dips into the trancier side

Honestly are you for real? What the fuck are you talking about? lol

quote:

one more thing, when I went to download said "house mix" the link you posted brought me to your website. No, I'm sorry Chris, I don't want to read about your upcoming gigs, nor about your online interviews. Shameless self-promotion.

Posted by DigDeep on Aug-04-2006 18:07:

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
That shouldn't usually be criteria for how your sound is the way it is. You should play what you like. Keep with the times and people will be "demanding" what you play. Let me give you a headsup, trance is dead, we've been saying it on this board (all of places) for years now. So stagnant, FUCK!

Posted by dEsidEL on Aug-04-2006 18:25:

LOL wtf

soon DJ Kurfew will be the only trance DJ left on earth.

all hail KURFEW!

Posted by Aaron Joseph on Aug-04-2006 19:15:

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

LOL wtf

soon DJ Kurfew will be the only trance DJ left on earth.

all hail KURFEW!

Posted by DigDeep on Aug-05-2006 04:05:

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Stan Kolev - Get There
The Midnight Perverts - Fakiu (Sharon & Robert Remix)
Deepgroove - Girls & Boys (Original Mix)
Stan Kolev - Vibrations
Narcotic Thrust - Waiting For You (MYNC's Quirk It Dub)
Kaiser Souzai - Monique (Original Mix)
N'Dea Davenport - One Day My Love (D.Ramirez Dub)
Sonique - Tonight (Haji & Emanuel Dub)
Fish Go Deep - The Cure & The Cause (Dennis Ferrer Remix)
Craig David - All The Way (Sandy Rivera's Blackwiz Mix)
Roob V, Matthew Dekay - Dubio (Original Mix)
David Kassi - When The Smoke Is Going Up

I decided to try throwing together a mix tonight, no structure, and no peticular sound. This is what I came up with. Pretty much a variety of tunes i've been feeling since I first hit the decks six months ago. My bedroom setup is pretty freaking ghetto, so i was pleasantly surprised i made it through over an hour with only a couple slip-ups.

However, I may get sued by Sander for the title of this mix......

Enjoy

Posted by Dancing*Queen on Aug-05-2006 04:26:

Posted by Chris Allen on Aug-05-2006 04:29:

quote:
That shouldn't usually be criteria for how your sound is the way it is. You should play what you like. Keep with the times and people will be "demanding" what you play. Let me give you a headsup, trance is dead, we've been saying it on this board (of all places) for years now. So stagnant, FUCK!

one more thing, when I went to download said "house mix" the link you posted brought me to your website. No, I'm sorry Chris, I don't want to read about your upcoming gigs, nor about your online interviews. Shameless self-promotion.

I didn't realize there was critera for how you say style in music should move. Trance is dead? Sure, it may be in your mind but when have I ever gave a shit about what you've thought?

Let you give me a heads up? I didn't realize you travelling to Eurupe a few times, going to a few clubs abroad, and playing some small venue's around the area gave you the right and privledge to give me advice. Let me give you some advice: I don't particulaly need your advice or your opinion when I post a mix. Did it say "A mix for Jon Jon"? If you don't like it, don't download it: that's particularly what I did with the last mix you sent around.

Now, as for what I'm talking about regarding the 'trancier' comments, I do apologize if my grammer and collaboration of sentance structure didn't work to your liking. When you can create a sentance without the word "fuck" in it, give me a ring.

The download link now. Yes, it's to my website. If you had such a hard time following the link and clicking on the Download Now button, then I do wonder how you have such time on your hands to post constantly on TA ripping into everyone who you think is below you. Shamless self promotion? Right, like you don't promote every gig you play on TA with your droves in followers coming after you posting right back. I respect talent and class among DJ's on this board: the later of which you have none, the former I have no opinion as I have never heard you play, and also never intend to voluntarily.

However, the almighty Jon Jon of the famed "I have been to Fabric" has spoken, so I'm most likely out of my league. I'll go back to my regularly scheduled program now.

Posted by DigDeep on Aug-05-2006 04:29:

quote:
Originally posted by Dancing*Queen

Karen you naughty girl!

p.s. - jonjon got pw3n3d.

LMAO!

Posted by jon jon on Aug-05-2006 13:28:

quote:
The download link now. Yes, it's to my website.

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL
Each mix thread must contain a DIRECT mp3/wma file link and not to a general site address ie. www.tranceaddict.com/dj_mix.mp3 NOT www.tranceaddict.com

Dude, it was NOT a personal attack. It's a bit sad/pathetic that your retort consisted mainly of personal mud slinging. To say that your set is based in around what people tell you it should be is incredibly lame. I was just making note of it.

For the record, your grammar and “collaboration” wasn’t the issue. It was your ridiculous twists and variations on how “trancey” but not “trance” your set was. LOL Give me a break.

Chris, quit your crying. It was a valid point. When you post a set in the download thread, don’t make the link the fucking main page of your website. LAME.

quote:
Eurupe

Europe

quote:
sentance

sentence

Posted by Chris Allen on Aug-05-2006 13:58:

quote:
Dude, it was NOT a personal attack. It's a bit sad/pathetic that your retort consisted mainly of personal mud slinging. To say that your set is based in around what people tell you it should be is incredibly lame. I was just making note of it.

For the record, your grammar and “collaboration” wasn’t the issue. It was your ridiculous twists and variations on how “trancey” but not “trance” your set was. LOL Give me a break.

Chris, quit your crying. It was a valid point. When you post a set in the download thread, don’t make the link the fucking main page of your website. LAME.

Europe

sentence

I never once said the set was based on what people tell me. Maybe you misinterpreted "With the increase of demand into house music these days..." as "I want to play house because everyone thinks it's the shit". However, what I meant was that I am experimenting with new styles and searching for more tracks that enjoyed by all styles. You mentioned earlier to play what you want and eventually they will come to you: exactly. But if you play something that nobody wants to hear, then you are not aren't a DJ. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to play a certain way or type, however you can still retain your own style.

I enjoy some house style tracks (I clearly remember a 'White Horse remix' Karen sent to you, from me, to get your opinion) however I am very picky as I still want it to fit, my style. I'm not just playing house, I'm not just playing trance: if you took care to read the full statement I originally posted, I stated that I will always play the best music and not be genre based. Is it so bad for someone to experiment? I hardly think opening up to new ideas and new styles is as much of a crime as you think.

Also, again, as far as the website is concerned, did it ever occur to you that I am undergoing a web-design change and didn't want to post links that would be broken in the future? I suppose it didn't, or you didn't care to think ahead.

As for the personal attacks: bullshit. Everything you post in my direction is a personal attack. You didn't mention one thing about the mix at all, instead tore up everything I wrote. Stop my crying? I hardly think I am crying, you don't have quite that much effect on me as you may like to think.

I also find this specific post I am writing hypocritical as I don't feel the need to justify myself for what I play, as a lot of other DJ's seem to have to do around here: I play what I enjoy. However, when I'm called out on something I wrote, I feel no harm in explaining myself, for those who did not understand.

And for the record: you don't need to be the spelling police: when was the last time you correctly capitalized an entire sentence: fuck!

Posted by StereoPrincess on Aug-05-2006 17:24:

quote:
I never once said the set was based on what people tell me. Maybe you misinterpreted "With the increase of demand into house music these days..." as "I want to play house because everyone thinks it's the shit".

He would not be the only one thinking that's what you meant.

And yes, there are clear rules in this thread - direct link.

Posted by StereoPrincess on Aug-05-2006 17:28:

quote:
Let you give me a heads up? I didn't realize you travelling to Eurupe a few times, going to a few clubs abroad, and playing some small venue's around the area gave you the right and privledge to give me advice. Let me give you some advice: I don't particulaly need your advice or your opinion when I post a mix. Did it say "A mix for Jon Jon"? If you don't like it, don't download it: that's particularly what I did with the last mix you sent around.

Seriously, get over yourself.

You win fans by being humble and bringing a vibe to a party not by putting other people (DJs like yourself) down. Even if it is in suble ways.

You should download Jon Jon's mix because then you would know "what is in high demand."

Posted by 5hiftn6ears on Aug-05-2006 23:28:

the almighty Jon Jon of the famed "I have been to Fabric" > Jon Jon "spelling police"

p.s. nice set Jeff

Posted by jon jon on Aug-06-2006 00:07:

quote:
Originally posted by 5hiftn6ears
p.s. nice set Jeff

Posted by dEsidEL on Aug-06-2006 01:41:

quote:

lol.. this better not be ur attempt at having this thread added to ur all time thread closure list

Posted by mute79 on Aug-08-2006 18:49:

[House] Mute & Laki :: BEAT THERAPY - August 2006

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=362600

Posted by DigDeep on Aug-10-2006 00:11:

quote:
Originally posted by 5hiftn6ears

p.s. nice set Jeff

quote:

thanks guys, glad you liked it

Posted by jon jon on Aug-10-2006 00:38:

quote:
Originally posted by Floorwhore
thanks guys, glad you liked it

sorry I can do better than that now. Great set dude, totally sublime tripped out crunchy (yet soft) "warm to the synths" beats. It's good. The standout track is the Craig David one, killer. And if i had ONE tiny bitch, it was that I didn't feel Cause & Cure fit. It has too much of a "live intrument" feel mixed in with the techy groove you'd been building for the first 40 mins. But seriously, good work.

Pages (61): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »