TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Posted by Neonbeats on Feb-13-2015 04:43:

Any idea who is on the terrace on Thurs?

Posted by Innocence Lost on Feb-13-2015 09:28:

ME!

Posted by bdr222 on Feb-13-2015 17:37:

Lost At Sea Yacht Party: Audiofly, Bill Patrick

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/Sh...?eventID=176343

Posted by ucforange on Feb-13-2015 18:14:

More importantly, when does Calvin Harris tix for LIV/Story go on sale? Wouldnt mind boosting the old WMC fund by a grand or so

Posted by Huff22 on Feb-13-2015 18:25:

Anyone know anything about a fanciulli or joris party???????

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-13-2015 21:04:

Monday 3/23 - Behrouz & Friends @ Wall

http://wantickets.com/Events/176342/Behrouz-Friends/

Looks like Wall getting some good parties this year

Posted by ucforange on Feb-13-2015 21:08:

Interested in seeing what FDR puts on this year. They had some doozies last year and the year before IIRC.

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-13-2015 21:16:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Interested in seeing what FDR puts on this year. They had some doozies last year and the year before IIRC.

Went there for my first time when i was last in Miami October, cool spot, who was down there last year during wmc?

Posted by bdr222 on Feb-13-2015 21:35:

Holy...

3/26 - Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, & Jody Wisternoff @ Dream Nightclub

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/Sh...?eventID=176309

Posted by OrangestO on Feb-13-2015 21:45:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Holy...

There we go...................

Posted by lucasdy on Feb-13-2015 22:40:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923

Looks like Wall getting some good parties this year

If this is the same venue I am think of, which is at the back of the W on SoBe, then that venue blows! Unless they've updated it since I've been there.

Went there for the Why So Serious party in 2011 with Cedric Gervais and Sharam B2B, and this was nothing but a VIP/bottle venue. There was a VERY small area in the front of the DJ (I'd say 20 people max) and then some space in the back by the bar to stand. Otherwise, it is ALL booths. Oh, you could also stand in the aisles that separate the booths along the side.

While it is cool because it is a small, intimate venue, doesn't do anyone any good if you're segregated into the least desirable areas of the venue.

Posted by Huff22 on Feb-13-2015 22:54:

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
There we go...................

Hernan b2b Guy J the saturday before WMC, then this! Cannot Wait!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ronald Ravin' on Feb-13-2015 23:30:

Smiling Frog

What happened to trance? it was making a comeback in ibiza, deader than ever at wmc? as i recall they were usually the last ones to be announced though

Posted by element-y on Feb-13-2015 23:37:

Trance has been dead during WMC for years.
The only exception to this is if a known venue is doing the booking like Space.
Otherwise, trance shows up and the people do not.
I love trance but I hate trance parties where its a failed event.
No, having 100 people is not an intimate event if the venue holds 600+.
Either have a small venue for trance or have it at a known venue and pay the booking cost it takes to make the event a success.

Posted by Ronald Ravin' on Feb-13-2015 23:37:

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Ravin'
What happened to trance? it was making a comeback in ibiza, deader than ever at wmc? as i recall they were usually the last ones to be announced though

there isn't shit on the ultra lineup though so it's not looking good

Posted by Ronald Ravin' on Feb-13-2015 23:39:

quote:
Originally posted by element-y
Trance has been dead during WMC for years.
The only exception to this is if a known venue is doing the booking like Space.
Otherwise, trance shows up and the people do not.
I love trance but I hate trance parties where its a failed event.
No, having 100 people is not an intimate event if the venue holds 600+.
Either have a small venue for trance or have it at a known venue and pay the booking cost it takes to make the event a success.

haha yeah i remember a lot of empty trance parties, don't blame em but might save my money

Posted by entro on Feb-14-2015 00:43:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Dusky at t.b.a Wed March 25

Posted by entro on Feb-14-2015 01:56:

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy
If this is the same venue I am think of, which is at the back of the W on SoBe, then that venue blows! Unless they've updated it since I've been there.

Went there for the Why So Serious party in 2011 with Cedric Gervais and Sharam B2B, and this was nothing but a VIP/bottle venue. There was a VERY small area in the front of the DJ (I'd say 20 people max) and then some space in the back by the bar to stand. Otherwise, it is ALL booths. Oh, you could also stand in the aisles that separate the booths along the side.

While it is cool because it is a small, intimate venue, doesn't do anyone any good if you're segregated into the least desirable areas of the venue.

+1

Wall is hilariously shitty for the average music-inclined conferencegoer. It's pure models and bottles.

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-14-2015 02:57:

Party Hat

Dusky at Treehouse is done and done. They are made to play at a club like that, going to be jammed but amazing none the less.

Posted by Faceplant on Feb-14-2015 04:39:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Dusky at Treehouse is done and done. They are made to play at a club like that, going to be jammed but amazing none the less.
i doubt in the begging of the week it will be that bad.

That line up is so weird... Dusky which are garagey type uk house with Danny daze. Man that shit is gonna be soooooo good

Posted by entro on Feb-14-2015 05:00:

It's gonna be dope. Dusky was amazzzing at SpyBar around October last year, which, imo, has the same low-ceiling, grungy, dirty party vibe as Treehouse.

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-14-2015 06:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
i doubt in the begging of the week it will be that bad.

That line up is so weird... Dusky which are garagey type uk house with Danny daze. Man that shit is gonna be soooooo good

2 rooms remember... with more names to be added at the very least I'd think thus far Skream, Kink, and Dusky in main room, and Danny/Murk in front room

Posted by ucforange on Feb-14-2015 20:29:

Just added the Steve Lawler party at Steam on Friday afternoon/evening to my itinerary. Outdoor event with a seemingly cool place in DT Miami with the Viva sound is a winner in my book.

And all for $18.40! Promo code Jackierichie saved me $5 on wantickets.com

So I guess it's time to really start posting itineraries, lol

Friday day/evening: Viva/Lawler @ Steam, DT Miami
Friday night: vacant at the moment (probably Enter)
Saturday: day to just have a good time on SoBe (after waking up around 2 or so, .) Might check out a "lesser" party but honestly not trying to go crazy. I'll be down for a good dinner at a nice place.
Saturday night: Bedrock @ Treehouse, SoBe. Not leaving until Digweed is done, including encore. Shit's gonna realllll good.
Sunday day: who knows. Might just do something else like rent some jetskis
Sunday night/Monday morning/Monday afternoon: Drumcode @ Space. Before midnight! And not planning on leaving until the last track is played. Yes I know my bartab will be at least $350. Don't give a fuck
Monday night: ordering a shitton of takeout, grabbing a 12er of Sierra Nevada, smoking multiple blunts, and passing the fuck out so I'll be somewhat resembling a human being on Tuesday day for the bus ride home!!!

Posted by ucforange on Feb-14-2015 20:35:

quote:
Originally posted by entro

This is such a crazy ass lineup but unfortunately it's on Wednesday.

What kills me even more is the Octopus lineup being on Tuesday. I would seriously skip Enter for Octopus if that shit was happening on Friday. Oh well.

Posted by ucforange on Feb-14-2015 20:36:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Holy...

Dopeness. Fuck man I wish I had the energy for four days of WMC but sadly I just don't anymore. I'm always dead as fuck by end of day 3 and there's no way I'm missing Drumcode...

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »