TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Music Discussion
-- Trance is my religion...

Posted by anomalies on Mar-11-2012 20:09:

Trance is my religion...

Posted by enydo on Mar-11-2012 20:22:

And that is why you are ugly as shit.

Posted by trancedanne on Mar-11-2012 20:28:

after a few beers i'd hit it

Posted by Mattsanity. on Mar-11-2012 23:08:

Jesus is the only legitimate way of life.

Posted by TranceElevation on Mar-11-2012 23:48:

So?

Posted by rdevito on Mar-12-2012 00:39:

Smile Tongue Re: Trance is my religion...

quote:
Originally posted by anomalies

Wich girl is you?

Posted by hardcore trancer on Mar-12-2012 00:46:

It that a XXXL size T-shirt?

Posted by MSZ on Mar-12-2012 00:49:

dj = unlimited blowjobs

Posted by Ted Promo on Mar-12-2012 00:52:

Clipped wings, my angel. Carrion by the very dawn that clasps its wretched fingers around our cankles. Cryptic shackles we clean with our tongues. It's been three weeks; we're nearly feral. And I find the pulse of your blood the most attractive feature left glaring next to your edibility. Ability.

Armin's latest album hasn't washed off of me yet, I'll admit this mittingly. Let our faults bind us more than the metaphors. Find a center, left of where we found it last, ourselves. Our sliver of eclipsing synths. I can't have it back until the ASOT 2013 comp, of this I'm sure. You're sure too, but you're waiting until you've ground your teeth away until you've solved the problem fully.

We're here until Dash Berlin lets us out. And I have more pills than the stars have shine.

Posted by Nelly Banely on Mar-12-2012 01:45:

quote:
Originally posted by trancedanne
after a few beers i'd hit it

You'd fuck a girl that looks like shit? That makes you kinda gay. But that's ok.

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
dj = unlimited blowjobs

Posted by enydo on Mar-12-2012 02:14:

oh look, another total idiot on TA. mind-blowing.

Posted by MSZ on Mar-12-2012 04:47:

#trancefamily

pm me if you want to become greater family with trance and myself and energy force

Posted by barnes17 on Mar-12-2012 05:37:

Every night I kneel next to my bed and recite "Till the Sky Falls Down" then I put on my Dash shirt and go to sleep

Posted by anomalies on Mar-12-2012 07:04:

Re: Re: Trance is my religion...

quote:
Originally posted by rdevito
Wich girls is you?

I'm the dude out of my mind in the glasses on the right.

Posted by Lews on Mar-12-2012 07:09:

Good God, have you ever heard of a thing called style? Fuck.

Posted by pointPi on Mar-12-2012 08:41:

This is easily the creepiest aspect of the mainstream trance community. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the way the most popular DJ's has created a cult around them, is seriously damaging the scene by making their fans narrow-minded fanatics.

Combine that with all the semi-biblical symbolism and the overuse of the colour white, and voíla, we have something turning into a haven for master race advocates. A shame, since I kinda dig the music they play that's not imitating Trance's bully Arena House (e.g. avicii, shm, guetta, deadmau5).

Posted by RebeL9 on Mar-12-2012 21:27:

Also if you read the comments on the Armin videos on Youtube where girls write "Merry me Armin!!1", "I wanna have your babies Armin!!1" etc. makes you think of all the thousands of letter Hitler received by German ladies in the 1930s. FUCKIN CULT!

Posted by Vector A on Mar-12-2012 22:48:

quote:
Someone asked me recently if I would rather be blind or deaf (if it was one or the other) and I immediately said blind, the reason for this is tunes like this. I could not imagine a world where I couldn't listen to trance as beautiful as this and I would happily give up the power of sight just so that I could continue to hear wondrous trance.
quote:
I'm cumming <3
quote:
I remember hearing this breakdown for the first time ever. The rush of emotions that consumed my mind, completely overwhelmed me! I broke down crying tears of pure joy. Never in my entire life had I felt better, then after hearing this track.

Posted by Vector A on Mar-12-2012 23:03:

quote:
The magic of trance. The magic of wonderful sounds coming through your ears and out as tears through your eyes.
quote:
Thank you mate for this great song...i can feel the Nature speaking out to those ignorant people who do nothing to save our planet,at least every one can do what he can do to lessen the destruction of this beautiful universe...

the power of Trance is immense and endless....Trance music is my soul...
quote:
No music has the same effects on the soul like Trance. Other kinds of music can be beautiful too but they only touch your skin. Trance....Trance touches your heart and soul. Trance takes you to a different height. Trance is magic.
quote:
With this marvellous video we can clearly understand the double nature of the human:

1) the incredible capacity to invent, create, dream... that it's hidden behind theese unspeakable trance notes

2) the immense stupidity for having found a unic treasure like Nature without have done anything....and destroy it.......

Don't stop dreaming guys...

Trance & Nature FOREVER !!!
quote:
This is the type of music you listen to when you wanna get high... in the air, floating above the clouds, through the stratosphere... seeing the sun shine through into your eyes... the power of the light so immense you're whole body is in a paradise of wonder and tranquility... your soul is full of sauntering upliftment... the body feels rejuvenation and relaxation as your skin basks within the warmth of the sun... so encompassing the feeling of serenity rushing through your veins. It's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko1lphGvZD0
quote:
The reason i love uplifting trance is because this genre know exacly where to touch you, I feel i have soul, I feel i have hearth, I feel i have emotions, I feel the life in me and everything that is surrounding me. Everytime when i listen uplifting trance I feel how my blood is burning inside me in the good way, I feel strange feeling of thrill, exiting and at the same time extremly relaxed and balanced. Thank you SoundLift and Andy Blueman for your masterpieces, that makes me value the life!
quote:
I just listened to this on my headphones, walking to my friend's home a couple miles away. This music injected magic into my blood. I grew wings on my feet and floated along the sidewalks feeling like a demi-god out of Greek mythology
quote:
I have achieved inner peace listening to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L1mT52xZSw
quote:
WHY ANDY BLUEMAN leave our trance family.....the trance is not the same without you....For me you are the God i get so many emotions when i listen to your music....The real beautiful trance is yours noT Armin noT anyone else .... I hope you come back one day....we love you man !!!!
quote:
OH MY GOD ANDY MAKE ME CRY.... THIS IS FANTASTIC IS BEAUTIFUL IS WONDERFUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL!_!!!

OH MAN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

SEE YOU!!!!!!
quote:
Close your eyes and listen to this music that will take you from mother earth to unknown dimension, where you can feel the trance in every cell of your body. You are out in the cosmos and together with this music you feel peace in your mind and heart, that will lift you up forwards to the stars. With this music you can achieve anything, nothing is impossible.Thats what I call for upplifting music, so please never stop playing it. Thank you Andy Blueman for an amazing trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-T61s1_5RM

Posted by enydo on Mar-13-2012 00:46:

You could write fucking books just based on youtube quotes. Cesspool of the internet.

Posted by Vector A on Mar-13-2012 00:51:

strung

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
You could write fucking books just based on youtube quotes. Cesspool of the internet.

lol, maybe I actually will put together a book strung together out of YouTube quotes. Have different chapters on different themes. One with people gushing about trance, another of people going on racist tirades, others with "debates" about evolution. So much material for "found art" to be had on there.

Posted by LoveHate on Mar-13-2012 01:02:

i dont think you guys love trance as much as i do.

Posted by enydo on Mar-13-2012 01:06:

Re: strung

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
lol, maybe I actually will put together a book strung together out of YouTube quotes. Have different chapters on different themes. One with people gushing about trance, another of people going on racist tirades, others with "debates" about evolution. So much material for "found art" to be had on there.

I honestly think it's a really good idea. There are enough people putting out little Twitter books that it's certainly doable.

Posted by Vector A on Mar-13-2012 01:06:

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
i dont think you guys love trance as much as i do.

I love trance like a fat kid love cake.

Posted by enydo on Mar-13-2012 01:08:

or like that Dash Berlin fan loves cake.