TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Past Events
-- 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »

Posted by dipsetrenegade on Jun-23-2012 19:17:

Why was BT moved to Saturday?
Ugh, I bought for Sunday to see him, C&C and Kaskade.

Posted by Big Boss on Jun-23-2012 23:11:

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
The FW after party probably has Carlo Lio & Dubfire as a special guest. I really won't be surprised there. Considering they are closing DD on July 1.

Maro has Dubfire and Art Department back to back, so you're wrong.

Anyway, it's a festival! People complaining about "short" sets don't know the definition of a festival.

Posted by devnull on Jun-24-2012 00:00:

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss
Maro has Dubfire and Art Department back to back, so you're wrong.

Thats a really weird combo. I would have expected Lio vs. Dubfire based on their closeness lately!

Posted by an_an on Jun-24-2012 00:30:

quote:
Originally posted by devnull
Thats a really weird combo. I would have expected Lio vs. Dubfire based on their closeness lately!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Considering Junkies are at FW. I would expect a SCI+TEC after party with Dubfire and Carlo Lio.

Posted by Ms Haus on Jun-24-2012 00:56:

So one of my girlfriends had to cancel coming to DIgital Dreams because she couldnt get the time off work. And now needs to sell her wrist band. $135 for the 2 day regular pass. I can 1 day XPressPoste mail it if you aren't from my city. Which I know is very likely I'm from Ottawa and posting in the Toronto thread. Or I can try to meet with you at my hotel before the event. Or when I get into Toronto late next Friday whatever works best. PM me for more details if interested.

Price is moderatly negotiable. Yes I used the word moderatly I'm NOT selling for ummm..... free!!

Posted by Big Boss on Jun-24-2012 01:04:

quote:
Originally posted by devnull

They did that combo during Sonar week in Barcelona and apparently it was the shit.

Carlo Lio will be at Maro too.

Posted by Ms Haus on Jun-24-2012 01:08:

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss
They did that combo during Sonar week in Barcelona and apparently it was the shit.

Carlo Lio will be at Maro too.

http://www.mixcloud.com/ricardo-nun...espanha-290412/

Incredible tag team set by Carlo and Dubfire at Elrow in Barcelona recently was jamming to it today while getting some boring house work done

Posted by Big Boss on Jun-24-2012 01:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Ms Haus
http://www.mixcloud.com/ricardo-nun...espanha-290412/

Incredible tag team set by Carlo and Dubfire at Elrow in Barcelona recently was jamming to it today while getting some boring house work done

Yeah that set is mental.

Posted by an_an on Jun-24-2012 01:17:

Dubfire's east ender set is bananas!

Posted by AY STAR on Jun-24-2012 13:46:

quick question peep's...
still havent got my wristband and its been more than a week since they were suppose to go out, i will be coming from nyc
anyone know who to contact about this situation?
thanks

Posted by PurpleHaze on Jun-24-2012 14:14:

^ go on the FB event page and post in there or find the admin - I've seen a lot of questions answered directly and quickly on there.

What are you guys doing about parking? I'm definitely not up for spending $20+ a day to park my car...that's a meal and a couple beers during the festival for me!

I searched green P and found a lot at 34 Hanna Avenue that has a 184 car capacity and is only $3 all day Saturday and Sunday (7am-7am). It's only a 0.9 km walk so I'm definitely going to try and park there first!

Also - I have a 2 day pass for sale for $100 if anyone wants it or knows anyone who's looking for one. PM me for more details.

6 more days!

Posted by bigdaddyluke on Jun-24-2012 14:29:

I have 2X 2 day pass available for sale
$140 /each is the price on ticketmaster right now,

I'll let the pair go for $220 total

I am downtown

pm me

Posted by jibkid on Jun-24-2012 15:20:

quote:
Originally posted by smackyoface
wouldn't be surprised if thats the case. I heard a week ago that afro and kaskade are the special guests at guv on the nights they are performing at DD and i just heard from a unrelated promoter yesterday that its true. I think a lot of people would rather see some of these guys at an after party.

Ink has nothing to do with this festival, so I can't see artists from Digital Dreams ending up at Guvernment, it would make more sense for them to be at the Capture / Uniq venues in the city instead...

as per Electronic Nations post " No after parties will be at Guv. The official after parties will be at Cobra, Maro, Maison, Footwork and Phoenix. We will be announcing the Headliners for each after party in the Program Guide when you arrive to the festival"

digital dreams event page

Posted by smackyoface on Jun-24-2012 17:35:

I have been told by a credible promoter from ink that its 100% confirmed that both headliners will play guv.

we shall see should be an interesting weekend!

Posted by Shaya007 on Jun-24-2012 19:12:

yup

Posted by jibkid on Jun-25-2012 15:11:

quote:
Originally posted by smackyoface
I have been told by a credible promoter from ink that its 100% confirmed that both headliners will play guv.

we shall see should be an interesting weekend!

This weekend is going to be sick! So many Producers/DJ's in Toronto for DD, Pride, etc. I PITY MY LIVER

Posted by hax-a-million on Jun-25-2012 16:01:

so what, no advance tix for afterparties if they're all being announced at the fest?

or maybe your wristband gets you line bypass and/or reduced?

Posted by hax-a-million on Jun-25-2012 16:56:

nvm just got my answer, most will just be door sales, maybe some reduced guestlists. fun

Posted by kotsy on Jun-25-2012 16:56:

quote:
Originally posted by jibkid
Not true - there are 4 independent stages

All set-times for the 4 stages have now been posted on my event page if you would like to take a look please go here:

DIGITAL DREAMS SET TIMES

It is true, though. Art Department and Sci-tech were on separate stages on the flyer but they're actually playing the same stage on the set times

Posted by AY STAR on Jun-25-2012 17:00:

weather is looking pretty good as of now
close to 80 degree's both days but cloudy
oh well atleast it wont be a wash out

Posted by london_ta on Jun-25-2012 20:43:

Oh oh I wanna guess who will be at what venue. He are my wild guesses!

Phoenix - Stacey Pollen, Nathan Barato & Carlo Lio
Kool Haus - Chus & Ceballos
Maison - Mark Knight & Addy
Guvernment - Dj Dan, Lawler & Hawtin
Footwork - Nic Fanulli
Musik - Dubfire & Art Department

Posted by Dior Homme on Jun-25-2012 21:31:

quote:
Originally posted by london_ta

Footwork - Nic Fanulli

Muzik would never book a big DJ. Try maro - dubfire+art dept

Posted by an_an on Jun-26-2012 01:42:

quote:
Originally posted by london_ta

Footwork - Nic Fanulli

I wish we get a b2b set with Richie Hawtin and Dubfire. That would be too epic!

Being realistic I think Nic Fancuilli and Stacey Pullen will be together. So, Nic Fancuilli should be the guest dj at Phoenix. Mark Knight at Maison, sounds about right!

Posted by devnull on Jun-26-2012 02:55:

if wish they would fly in Seth Troxler for another B2B w/ Gerber. That would be epic. They were at DEMF

Posted by an_an on Jun-26-2012 02:59:

Their b2b set off sonar is great.

http://www.be-at.tv/brands/off-sona...s-guy-gerber.go

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »