TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- The Dark Knight Rises
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »

Posted by WittyHandle on Jul-19-2011 17:21:

The Dark Knight Rises

PSYYYYYYYCHED!!!

Fist teaser trailer here http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3119422489

I can't believe I have to wait a year for this

Posted by Zyklon_Jay on Jul-19-2011 17:42:

Other than Christian Bale's annoying voice change when he was Batman, I really enjoyed the last one and am looking forward to this as well. I usually really hate this type of movie too.

Posted by WittyHandle on Jul-19-2011 17:46:

His Batman voice is the one thing I could do without as well. I mean, if he can figure out a way to turn every cell phone in the city into a sonar device, why can't he come up with a simple digital voice alteration unit?

Posted by BTG on Jul-20-2011 00:00:

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
His Batman voice is the one thing I could do without as well. I mean, if he can figure out a way to turn every cell phone in the city into a sonar device, why can't he come up with a simple digital voice alteration unit?

I think darth batman would be more hated than his "i'm taking a shit' voice.

Posted by Quazar on Jul-20-2011 00:31:

The "Bat-voice" will likely be toned down in this one, more like Batman Begins. They digitally altered it in the last one to make it raspier/deeper and that backfired, cause it was pretty much the #1 complaint.

Anyway, I'm PSYCHED for this movie, Batman has always been my favorite comic book hero and this film series has been fucking amazing so far.

Posted by Sushipunk on Jul-20-2011 00:43:

Yeah, I'm pretty amped for this. The last one was great.

Posted by enydo on Jul-20-2011 00:49:

AS LONG AS THE JOKERS IN IT IMA BE REAL EXCITED!

Posted by Sushipunk on Jul-20-2011 00:54:

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
AS LONG AS THE JOKERS IN IT IMA BE REAL EXCITED!

Will Smith is playing the joker. Should be the performance of his career, IMO.

Posted by knowhope on Jul-20-2011 00:54:

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
Other than Christian Bale's annoying voice change when he was Batman, I really enjoyed the last one and am looking forward to this as well. I usually really hate this type of movie too.
I thought i was the only one who noticed this.
awful voice imo, i thought he was using a special bat-voice. srsly.

Chris Nolan's version of Batman intrigues me. No more of the funny shit, unlike the rest of the batman with Val Kilmer, George Clooney, etc. This one is raw and we see Batman suffering instead of being the invincible billionaire working by day and fighting by night.
His espresso bill must be in the 5 figures.

Posted by Zharen on Jul-20-2011 03:09:

Will def watch in theaters. Pity the main villains couldn't have been Harley Quinn or The Riddler. I was excited to hear that Johnny Depp was going to be cast as the Riddler, and then it turned out to be only a rumor. Ah well.

EDIT: Just noticed that Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are in the cast. I wonder what characters they'll be playing.

Posted by Quazar on Jul-20-2011 04:10:

Marion Cotillard is playing a Wayne Enterprises employee, but I have a hunch she's going to end up being Talia Al Ghul and Bane is going to be part of the League of Shadows somehow.

Posted by Lews on Jul-20-2011 04:40:

I'll see it, but I thought the Dark Knight went on too long and Nolan usually tries too hard in his movies.

Posted by WittyHandle on Jul-20-2011 04:57:

There's a reason Nolan's movies are usually best the third time around. I will agree that Dark Knight dragged on a bit too long though.

Posted by plastikE on Jul-20-2011 04:58:

Looking forward to it. I think Christopher Nolan has done a great job so far.

Posted by Imagin on Jul-20-2011 09:22:

Ill guess ill have to wait to finally see it to understand why they went with Bane...?

Posted by corjay9 on Jul-20-2011 10:38:

quote:
There's a reason Nolan's movies are usually best the third time around. I will agree that Dark Knight dragged on a bit too long though.

After the car chase scene it started to drag, but only because there was so much plot woven in they had to tie up all the loose ends. The cinematography was incredible, dude's a genius. Hopefully it's shot 100% IMAX?

Posted by aquila on Jul-20-2011 11:08:

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
Hopefully it's shot 100% IMAX?

I don't really care as long as he sticks to ONE format for the whole fucking movie. The constant flicking between 16:9 and 2.35:1 on the bluray shits me off.

Posted by The17sss on Jul-20-2011 12:00:

quote:
Originally posted by knowhope
I thought i was the only one who noticed this.
awful voice imo, i thought he was using a special bat-voice. srsly.

you really thought you were the only one who noticed the voice thing?

Posted by knowhope on Jul-20-2011 12:04:

I think i was bothered by it more than anyone else. At first i was enjoying the movie until Bateman starts TRYING so hard. It just made me feel icky a bit.

I probably died a bit inside.

Posted by Lews on Jul-21-2011 00:44:

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
dude's a genius.

Posted by srussell0018 on Jul-21-2011 00:58:

Posted by igottaknow on Jul-21-2011 01:03:

i might watch it to see if he can lower his voice another octave

http://youtu.be/FywMOuMqNuI

Posted by ZeeRobot1 on Jul-21-2011 02:44:

For a movie as big as this the hype trailer blows. Crappy computer graphics when going up amongst the sky scrapers? Bad hospital acting, or the end where Batman does his Mortal Kombat stance?

not a good start.

Posted by WittyHandle on Jul-21-2011 02:47:

Yeah, that Gary Oldman's a terrible actor

Posted by ZeeRobot1 on Jul-21-2011 12:12:

quote:
Yeah, that Gary Oldman's a terrible actor

Yeah his past 2 performances in batman begins and the dark knight were just stellar and definitely academy award winning

Dick riding batman fans

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »