TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- sasha @ fw, discuss
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »

Posted by Knox on Jun-07-2012 16:37:

quote:
Originally posted by polkaudio
If a presale ticket has been purchased will there be a seperate line?
Are we guarenteed entry at anytime? Or will you be holding back presale ticket holders if the club is at capacity?

+1 to the above question....

Posted by geroin on Jun-07-2012 17:47:

there will be a separate line for ticket holders until 1230 then it will be one line for everyone afaik

Posted by polkaudio on Jun-07-2012 18:00:

hmm, thats a start, but this needs to be clarified in finer detail. 12:30? What does that translate to? if Im there at 12:25 am I to expect direct entry within a few min or will I still have to wait in a 30+ minute line.

Posted by geroin on Jun-07-2012 18:15:

quote:
hmm, thats a start, but this needs to be clarified in finer detail. 12:30? What does that translate to? if Im there at 12:25 am I to expect direct entry within a few min or will I still have to wait in a 30+ minute line.

i think what it translates to is - come early. having a ticket does guarantee entry but it does not guarantee a quick one. There will be line bypass/separate line for ticket holders but if you show up too late you will have to wait with everyone because there are way more people who don't have tickets and still want to get in..

for that same reason the club is opening doors at 9 instead of 10 (cheaper drinks for an hour?) . Reminds me of a lee buridge night few years ago when the club already had a line up at 9 or 9:30? i predict a similar outcome

Posted by feelgood on Jun-07-2012 18:51:

2 more sleeps!

Purchased my ticket awhile ago, Ill be there wicked early.

To tell you the truth, my biggest concern is not being able to eat from 9:30 til 5am.

Also hope sasha drops this.. Heard it when he was at stereo. Mindfuck.

Posted by kotsy on Jun-08-2012 02:35:

Why not just sell tickets online to fill the entire venue and not have anything available for those showing up at 9pm? People planning ahead deserve to be in there more than people deciding to go that night. I've never understood why venues do this. There's no point of having all this fuss outside. You don't see this at rock concerts. When it's sold out online, it's sold out completely. Take your whining elsewhere and get your tickets earlier next time. If people that bought tickets don't show up then there's that much more room to dance inside and the club still makes the money they were expecting through tickets.

Posted by DigDeep on Jun-08-2012 02:48:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Why not just sell tickets online to fill the entire venue and not have anything available for those showing up at 9pm? People planning ahead deserve to be in there more than people deciding to go that night. I've never understood why venues do this. There's no point of having all this fuss outside. You don't see this at rock concerts. When it's sold out online, it's sold out completely. Take your whining elsewhere and get your tickets earlier next time. If people that bought tickets don't show up then there's that much more room to dance inside and the club still makes the money they were expecting through tickets.

If you've purchased yours, and plan on getting there early I don't know how the decision to hold back tickets affects you in anyway?

Posted by polkaudio on Jun-08-2012 02:54:

....anyone? If a ticket is purchased, and I want to show up at 1am is this going to be a problem?

Posted by geroin on Jun-08-2012 03:07:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
There's no point of having all this fuss outside.

would probably cause even more fuss

Posted by planetaryplayer on Jun-08-2012 04:03:

i got my tix wen wanttickets was having errors... if this effects my entryyyy RAGEEEEEEEEE

Posted by jchung52 on Jun-08-2012 04:06:

Why don't people just get to the club early... It's small venue big dj... expect lineup. Avoid the fuss, get there early lol... Don't arrive at 11 expecting to get in

Posted by Dior Homme on Jun-08-2012 04:26:

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
Why don't people just get to the club early... It's small venue big dj... expect lineup. Avoid the fuss, get there early lol... Don't arrive at 11 expecting to get in

Assuming one gets there are 10 and stays until Sasha is finished, That's about 7-8hrs in a very small club. Killing off that amount of time until the headliner shows up (especially if you are not into the opening set) is a damn long time.

At least with Guv or a larger club one can walk around and wait it out.

Posted by polkaudio on Jun-08-2012 13:40:

I have zero interest in showing up at a club before 12 am. Going from 1-5+am at times is a challange when there is no food available, nevermind 9/10pm - 5+am. On top of that who wants to rack up a 150-200$ tab at the bar? Further more, many of us dont care to see the openers.

Im trying to be proactive to avoid getting pissed off at the door, setting a negative tone for the night. My issue is more specific with the venue and their history of poor line management. Its never consistant and regularly on par with a typical top 40 club in how they usher in their interpretation of "regulars".

An explanation on the expected process for this evening, by the promoters and those involved with the venue, would again.... be much appreciated.

I think there are a fair amount of people who have bought tickets well in advance, who should have no issues arriving when they want. If its going to be a problem, please let us know. Thanks.

Posted by sticky_shoes on Jun-08-2012 13:43:

Worm Popper

anyone have a ticket to sell, please PM me. will buy for the online price. thanks!

Posted by GGM on Jun-08-2012 13:45:

Anyone interested in trading 3 tix to this for 5 Space Ibiza ones? lol

Posted by CODE on Jun-08-2012 13:46:

1 Day to go 1 week to go for Dave Clarke.

Posted by OutcastTO on Jun-08-2012 14:19:

quote:
I have zero interest in showing up at a club before 12 am. Going from 1-5+am at times is a challange when there is no food available...

food?!? lol

Posted by mnemonic. on Jun-08-2012 14:28:

*praying for a repeat of last year's set at Stereo*

Posted by FOOTWORK on Jun-08-2012 15:07:

If you have a ticket, you'll get in whenever you arrive.

Clear enough?

Posted by polkaudio on Jun-08-2012 15:09:

awsome, ty.

Posted by DigDeep on Jun-08-2012 15:17:

quote:
Originally posted by FOOTWORK
If you have a ticket, you'll get in whenever you arrive.

Clear enough?

No it's not.

Please let me know

a.) who to talk to when I get there
b.) what they look like
c.) their preference in chewing gum
d.) all of the above

Posted by DigDeep on Jun-08-2012 15:17:

p.s. i'm excited, and currently rocking a semi.

Posted by geroin on Jun-08-2012 15:32:

quote:
Originally posted by DigDeep
No it's not.

Please let me know

a.) who to talk to when I get there
b.) what they look like
c.) their preference in chewing gum
d.) all of the above

lol

Posted by CODE on Jun-08-2012 19:31:

quote: