TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- TOTA drunk thread
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »

Posted by Jem_hadar on May-13-2005 01:24:

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick
LOL! i'm drunk too...... jems babes we gotta do it up proppa on sat... it was just me & nat tonite! sillinesss.....

OH YEAAAHHHH!!! I need some quality Lars time!!!!

A TO vistit aint just complete w/o fuckn Lars in the house!!!!

We needa get SMASHED!!! Maybe you can meet us before and we all head to Mad Bar to support Gamma TOGETHER!!!???? mwhahahahahahaah

Im not sure where we'll be, but u got a celly now... sooo... das ist sehr gut, ja!!!! we can call u!

Posted by karim on Jun-24-2005 15:10:

WOW. Last night was messy. Went down to this beach. I strip down to my boxers and I'm running around, end up running into a parking lot, look to my left, cop car, look to my right, cop car, so I turn around and run into some bushes to hide. Then spend a good 20 minutes finding my clothes again.

Good times.

Karim

Posted by rabbitjoker on Jun-24-2005 18:37:

quote:
Originally posted by karim

Karim

Posted by lipstick on Jun-24-2005 19:36:

lol

thats pretty damn funny karim

and i see you are up pretty early to be telling that story..

i went and saw an electro punk/rap, show and the venu turned out to be in a bathhouse.

it was interesting anyway, lotsa doods in towels,, i saw one guy with mesh underpants on and there was a glow stick in his butt crack , it was funny.

good show anyway!

oh and i was semi drunk.

Posted by zoogla on Jun-24-2005 20:19:

quote:
WOW. Last night was messy. Went down to this beach. I strip down to my boxers and I'm running around, end up running into a parking lot, look to my left, cop car, look to my right, cop car, so I turn around and run into some bushes to hide. Then spend a good 20 minutes finding my clothes again.

Good times.

Karim

Maybe it's because I don't drink that I don't understand, but what would compel you to strip down to your boxers and run around for a while...WHILE YOU'RE ALONE?!?!

Mafi mukh, hadha.

Posted by Tiesto4Life on Jun-24-2005 20:53:

Friday, June 24th 4:58pm - I'm drunk!!!
Just had my 6th Corona (told my buddy to go back to LCBO to pick up more for 2night) and chillin' by the pool....I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!

Posted by lipstick on Jun-24-2005 22:16:

hmm yes i just finished my last exam for my summer courses,,, so i went out to party pretty good..

and right now i have started pre drinking... pretty early...

to celebrate some more.

Posted by karim on Jun-24-2005 22:21:

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Maybe it's because I don't drink that I don't understand, but what would compel you to strip down to your boxers and run around for a while...WHILE YOU'RE ALONE?!?!

Mafi mukh, hadha.

WE were at the beach. There was a handful of us.

I was planning to streak and surprise everyone.

Karim

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jun-24-2005 23:18:

quote:

Good times.

Karim

QUALITY!!!!

This totally sounds like something that'd happen to me.

I always seem to end up lounging around or getting drunk and running around in my boxers and beater. It really is my natural state I think.

Hahahah, I remember camping last July, all of a sudden, as we're all chilling around the fire in the afternoon, I just strip down to my boxers and spent the whole fuckn day like that at our site!

Good times in the boxers!

-jem-

Posted by zoogla on Jun-25-2005 00:37:

quote:
WE were at the beach. There was a handful of us.

I was planning to streak and surprise everyone.

Karim

PHEW!!!! Much better

Posted by karim on Jun-25-2005 02:38:

The story of the night, unfortunately the battery died just before any streakage could occur.

So my best friend Pat from school met a girl at work (Jack Astors Burlington) who had just moved to burlington from St. Catharines. She happened to go to my highschool, so they both come down to party with some of her highschool friends and me and katy.

Here's Katy looking as cute as ever.

Me with the most odd shaped tongue i've ever made

Pat and said girl (Jesse)

Everybody loves a group shot

The drinking cranks up to ELEVEN!!11

Pat overdid it.

My fav. picture of the night

Karim

Posted by Irishaddict on Jun-25-2005 03:47:

karim, yummy barfing pics

(i joke)

Anyways, drunk on a Friday in H-town and heading to the bar for more intoxicating excitement

Thought I'd let y'all know

Posted by Yohan on Jun-25-2005 03:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Irishaddict
karim, yummy barfing pics

(i joke)

Anyways, drunk on a Friday in H-town and heading to the bar for more intoxicating excitement

Thought I'd let y'all know

Ah yes. Hess village. Where mucho stupidity happens eh?

Posted by Irishaddict on Jun-25-2005 03:52:

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
Ah yes. Hess village. Where mucho stupidity happens eh?

Obviously.

And it's Mardi Gras.

Hopefully cleavage buys my drinks tonight

Posted by VERTiG0 on Jun-26-2005 06:47:

i'm fuckin hammered

holy crap

here, have a random pic from my imageshack gallery

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jun-26-2005 13:21:

quote:
Obviously.

And it's Mardi Gras.

Hopefully cleavage buys my drinks tonight

I hope so too for you hunnie!

Cleavage is good. May you have much!

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jun-26-2005 13:23:

quote:
Everybody loves a group shot

HOLY FLYING SQUIRRELS BATMAN! LOOK AT THOSE RATIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-JEM-

EDIT: Now thats a party I wanna be at.

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jul-08-2005 05:03:

Its my bros 22nd bday!

IM HAMMERED!!!

OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jul-08-2005 05:04:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

holy shit im sloshed! and i gotta wake up at 615am TOMRROW to get ready to leave for barrie for WEMF!

oh man, havnet even packed yet! shit! fuck!

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

im hammed!

Posted by Irishaddict on Jul-08-2005 05:28:

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
holy shit im sloshed! and i gotta wake up at 615am TOMRROW to get ready to leave for barrie for WEMF!

LOL...I think you mean 6:15 TODAY Jem.

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jul-08-2005 05:54:

quote:
LOL...I think you mean 6:15 TODAY Jem.

OHSHIT! yoru right! fufk!

Posted by yankeeBaby on Jul-08-2005 05:55:

Whoa dood this is the first time I have posted on this thread but tonight is a good reason to....I am soo drunk!!! I got to see my best girl from highschool for the first time in a year!! WOOHOOOO

ITS A CELEBRATION BTICHES!!!!!!!!

irish: damn its mardi gras there?

jem: LOL indeed, good ratio, bro! wait, don't you have a gf?? BEHAVE BRO!!!

everyone have soooo much fun at WEMF, and POST YOUR DAMN REPORTS so I can know how it was!!!

Damn I wish it was a week ago so i could be in toronto and at tiesto!!!

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Jul-08-2005 09:21:

lemme tell you something :

i love vacation.

i mean, i cannot wait to go to the ocean some 24 hours from now on. they say that dennis huricane is gonna fuck up my vacation (cause its happeningt right now down there yadda yadda) but i tell em all YOU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. those weather mother******s dont know shit, how many times i heard "uuuuuuuuuuuuuh dont go out its gonna RAIN, gooooooooooood looooooooooooooord its gonna rain" and then there is no rain and they never apologoize for screwing up my day, night or afternoon.

so, weather channel, SCREW YOU.

i went to top 40 party tonight. firs i went to vault and the music was good, bartender was good too but there was nobody there so i had to get some top 40 action. i fucking hate listening to usher but....

o yeah, before all that bullcrap i was at my frinds place, dj friendy giant is the name (you better look for it) and he was spinning some sweet ass tracks. max graham -owner of the lonely heatr is kick ass tune.
\
anyways, top 40 party, yeah. sucked ass, lots of sluts there so that was kinda ok but music and the crowd BUUUUUUUUUUUUU. and the bouncers. i fucking hate them goofs at this place, you know them kind of bouncers, puting on their gfloves when something is going on.
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT??? i should be intimidated cause you're putting your gloves on??? i fucking hate them college jocks trying to act all tough. yep, i hate them.

what else?

o yeah, friendly giant's cat killed the rat and brought it to us to impress us i think. that cat is fucking cool, it was a big ass rat.

almost there, almost there.......

Posted by Jem_hadar on Jul-08-2005 10:55:

oh shit, its the next morning -- no longer drunk off my ass... why did i get so drunk, just came outta teh shower... its not even 7am yet! fuck am i ever tired!

booooooo, and now i gotta finish packing for wemf.... fuck!

MAN am I ever tired.

Posted by karim on Jul-13-2005 05:53:

Buzzed.....I had a blast.

Went to the smallest outdoor bar ever on the beach here in St. Catharines called JAILHOUSE. The playlist included WEEZER and BECK and I actually liked it ALOT. Better than hearing hip hop all night.

Really nice vibe to it all. Equal ratio of girls to guys, cheap drinks ($2.50) and no attitudes.

Karim

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »