TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Classic old threads / Inactive Forums
-- Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »

Posted by DJ Sarah H on Jul-17-2004 19:59:

Unhappy Critical 7 - Ryan - Rest In Peace

Ryan from Critical 7 sadly lost his life last wednesday 14th July 2004.
He was involved in a car accident which resulted in his death.

Ryan was an up and coming producer with major talent and is best known for his recent release on Lost Language Records.

Critical 7 - Lost ( a 2 x 12" release with remixes by Pesh, Recluse and Maurice)

This release was massively played by Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto and even Deep Dish and Steve Lawler.

My deepest sympathy to Ryan's brother Paul and the rest of Ryan's friends and family.

Ryan, i shall miss our conversations on MSN and i shall miss your talent - REST IN PEACE

Posted by Mat Lock on Jul-17-2004 20:01:

*pays his respects to Ryan*

Fare well friend !! You will be missed !!

Rest In Peace Ryan !

Mat

Posted by Wandii on Jul-17-2004 20:03:

Rest in peace, Ryan. You were a good person, producer, and most of all, friend.

I'll miss talking with you... My deepest condolences to Ryan's family...

You will be remembered.

Posted by r5a on Jul-17-2004 20:07:

Rest in Peace Ryan, you will be missed by me.

Posted by DJ_Ampz on Jul-17-2004 20:16:

Wow. VERY VERY bad news indeed. Deepest sympothy.

Ampz

Posted by Luke Terry on Jul-17-2004 20:59:

rip + respect for everything mate

Posted by yoko on Jul-17-2004 21:01:

Oh no, that's really hard, another good trance producer sadly passed away??

I got the Critical 7 - Lost vinyl myself, quality tune!

My condolences to the family!
Rest in Peace Ryan!!

Posted by DJ Sarah H on Jul-17-2004 21:26:

quote:

Obituaries (07/17/04)
MIGLIERINA _ Ryan 1980 - 2004 Ryan Miglierina of Calgary passed away suddenly as the result of a car accident near Hope, BC on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 at the age of 24 years. Ryan was born on April 18, 1980 in Calgary, AB. He was an accomplished musician and a creative and energetic composer whose abilities and experience included working as a producer, arranger, and orchestrator. Ryan studied music composition under the direction of John Abram. He was awarded a scholarship to study piano performance at the Mount Royal Conservatory of Music under the direction of Marcel Bergman. At the time of his death, Ryan was anticipating acceptance into the University of Calgary. Ryan was the founder, curator and content coordinator of SonicControl.com, and the founder of music and multimedia production label Port One Studios. Ryan will be deeply missed and never forgotten by his family; loving parents, Mario and Lynne Miglierina; his brothers, Paul and Brent (Meghan), all of Calgary; his beloved girlfriend Melissa Anderson of Burnaby, BC; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and colleagues across Canada and the United States. His love of music will always be remembered by those who knew and loved him. Relatives and friends are invited to Prayers and Tributes at McINNIS & HOLLOWAY'S Park Memorial Chapel (5008 Elbow Drive S.W.) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. Funeral Mass will be celebrated at St. Cecilia's Catholic Church (321 - 90 Avenue S.E.) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 at 10:30 a.m. with the Rev. Henry Rosenbaum, Presider. To forward condolences go to www.mcinnisandholloway.com. The family respectfully requests that donations be made to the Ryan Miglierina Memorial Scholarship Fund at Mount Royal College. Donations may be made directly to "The Mount Royal College Foundation" in the name of Ryan Miglierina, Attention: Sue Lee, Mount Royal College, 4825 Mount Royal Gate S.W., Calgary, AB T3E 6K6 (Phone 403-440-7725). In living memory of Ryan Miglierina, a tree will be planted at Fish Creek Provincial Park by McINNIS & HOLLOWAY FUNERAL HOMES, Park Memorial Chapel, 5008 ELBOW DRIVE S.W., CALGARY. Telephone: 403-243-8200. 275308

Posted by DX-Rated on Jul-17-2004 21:40:

Unhappy

And only 24 years old...

Rest In Peace...

Posted by noikeee on Jul-17-2004 21:44:

respect.

haven't had the chance to get to know his personality, but it's another loss for music and for... humanity.

Posted by THE_Chris on Jul-17-2004 22:13:

Posted by torontotrance on Jul-17-2004 22:17:

Honestly, I did not know him or of his music but it is always sad when an artist dies under such tragic circumstances and dies so young. My deepest regards go out to his family, always difficult to deal with, when someone is snatched so young.

Posted by Clyde77 on Jul-17-2004 22:21:

rest in peace brother.

Posted by montana on Jul-17-2004 23:42:

rest in peace

Posted by Terry Bones on Jul-18-2004 00:31:

My condolences to his family and friends....

Rest In Peace, Ryan... your music will always be here with us...

Terry Bones

Posted by tribu on Jul-18-2004 00:55:

This is a very sad event

RIP Ryan

Posted by UWM on Jul-18-2004 01:01:

To be honest I've never even heard that song or heard of it but my respect and condolonces go out to him and his family, may he rest in peace. It's always awful to see people in tragedies at such a young age.

Posted by Digital Rain on Jul-18-2004 01:11:

Very sad indeed. My deepest regards go out to all that cared about him, were close to him and his family. Rest in peace... music will live on.

Posted by Mr.Mystery on Jul-18-2004 01:28:

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
To be honest I've never even heard that song or heard of it but my respect and condolonces go out to him and his family, may he rest in peace. It's always awful to see people in tragedies at such a young age.

I'm going to quote you because I would had said the exact same thing.

It's always terrible when someone so young goes like this...

Posted by Psionic on Jul-18-2004 02:19:

Very sad R.I.P. Ryan

Posted by 3xx3r7 on Jul-18-2004 02:28:

Wow, such a pity.

Rest in peace.

Posted by Stephenox on Jul-18-2004 02:32:

quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
Honestly, I did not know him or of his music but it is always sad when an artist dies under such tragic circumstances and dies so young. My deepest regards go out to his family, always difficult to deal with, when someone is snatched so young.

The same with me. My condolences to him, his friends, and family.

Posted by Mattsanity on Jul-18-2004 04:08:

R.I.P

May you dance and spin in heaven for eternity with God and his Angels.

Posted by twisted on Jul-18-2004 04:29:

truly tragic indeed

May His Soul Rest In Peace

Posted by trancebrat on Jul-18-2004 05:25:

Unhappy

Tragic and needless death.

Paul...you and your family will be in my prayers.

Ryan...may you rest in eternal peace.

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »