TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- sasha @ fw, discuss
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »

Posted by geroin on May-19-2012 01:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
Gera, i hope you get a slot cuz you deserve to play at this event.
Hoping at least 3hrs of sasha but considering the situation im not sure

i hope so man

if i dont then thats fine as well

it will also be slightly extended hours i believe, i guess more info should be posted by promoters soon as i don't know the exact details.

Posted by breathesteve on May-19-2012 02:21:

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
lol i got owned.. i ordered tix it said there was an error and order couldnt be placed so i tried again... same message, check my email and i have 2 seperate invoices LOL

I got an error too on two separate occasions when trying to purchase. But I didn't get the email invoices.

wtf?

Posted by planetaryplayer on May-19-2012 02:51:

quote:
Originally posted by breathesteve
I got an error too on two separate occasions when trying to purchase. But I didn't get the email invoices.

wtf?

lol i wish that happened i have two seperate orders of 2 tix each.. 180$. i called mastercard and they said its already billed and wantickets didnt reply to my emails.

Posted by FOOTWORK on May-19-2012 04:05:

Wantickets will get back to you shortly on this. We've let them know about the errors.

Posted by MSZ on May-19-2012 04:55:

quote:
Originally posted by culorut

"It's Tantalizing Phuture-Phunk Frenzy weaving sunny dreams with an exlusive SCI-SYMPHONY... You Don't Need to hear the Jets in here, SASHA'S PLAYING HIS OWN ..."

Take a picture like this at FW and you will be a legend.

Posted by Big Boss on May-19-2012 21:54:

Wow, I thought this was a joke, but good job Footwork!

Footwork is reminding me of Cielo in NYC, they get the big names to play in intimate venues.

Posted by planetaryplayer on May-22-2012 20:12:

quote:
Originally posted by FOOTWORK
Wantickets will get back to you shortly on this. We've let them know about the errors.

they refunded me, but didnt specify on which of the 2 orders. should i bring the email receipt/print out to the door when going in ( it did say error and could not go through but ended up going through)

Posted by jon jon on May-24-2012 01:28:

(this is too good)

Posted by feelgood on May-24-2012 02:30:

His set at Stereo in March was very similar to this.

Sasha - Live @ Voyeur (San Diego, USA) - 09.03.2012 - www.LiveSets.at by Livesets.At on Mixcloud

Posted by TheVrk on May-24-2012 12:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
After his Voyeur San Diego set from a couple months ago, my Sasha love has returned!

maybe my set of the yr to date

Posted by Orko on May-24-2012 13:42:

$45 presale is quite a bit, geeze.

It's $80 to see Radiohead....

Posted by feelgood on May-24-2012 13:50:

quote:
Originally posted by Orko

It's not too bad.

Intimate venue, 4hr set + KT as an opener? Pretty standard if you ask me.

Radiohead will have you 100m away from the stage for a 90minute set..if that. Im a huge radiohead fan as well, but apples to oranges .

Posted by Mach X on May-25-2012 19:55:

quote:
Originally posted by TheVrk
maybe my set of the yr to date

I just wish the audio quality wasn't so awful... I mean, it does the job. Just not clean...

Posted by CODE on May-25-2012 22:41:

This ones gonna ne sooooo good...

Posted by CODE on May-25-2012 22:41:

This ones gonna ne sooooo good...

Posted by bcope on May-26-2012 19:48:

set phasers to rave

Posted by TheVrk on May-28-2012 10:05:

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I just wish the audio quality wasn't so awful... I mean, it does the job. Just not clean...

this is literally the only crowd recording i've ever kept on my hard drive.
Normally i dont even download them..but read some pretty rave reviews so i gave it a shot --> lucky me

all in all, agree with you ofc

Posted by Sentinal on May-28-2012 16:37:

quote:

Posted by kotsy on May-28-2012 23:16:

quote:

Seeing a live band is worth a lot more than seeing most djs imo. Even more so for a band like radiohead who will likely be a visual mind fuck on top of the music. The only "djs" that come close to that would be Daft Punk, The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers etc because they're putting on a show of the same caliber. Seeing a big name dj play a 4 hour set isn't worth $45 to me unless I'm in love with the dj, but there's simply no way FW could sell tix for cheaper since the club is small and they have to foot Sasha's huge ass bill somehow, which I doubt changes based on venue capacity.

Posted by GGM on May-28-2012 23:37:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
...but there's simply no way FW could sell tix for cheaper since the club is small and they have to foot Sasha's huge ass bill somehow, which I doubt changes based on venue capacity.

Nailed it. There's not many peeps out there looking to book DJs and sell tickets at a loss. Kinda hard comparing a venue that holds 100,000 to one that holds 250. That's not like apples to oranges, that's watermelons to raisins...

Posted by geroin on May-29-2012 02:24:

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
Nailed it. There's not many peeps out there looking to book DJs and sell tickets at a loss. Kinda hard comparing a venue that holds 100,000 to one that holds 250. That's not like apples to oranges, that's watermelons to raisins...

This

Posted by DigDeep on May-29-2012 03:47:

Straight up, it's the ability to see Sasha at the best club in Toronto, and NOT the Guv.

Yes, I said it.

Posted by Salmon on May-29-2012 13:11:

quote:
Originally posted by DigDeep
Straight up, it's the ability to see Sasha at the best club in Toronto, and NOT the Guv.

Yes, I said it.

I agree, at footwork I feel like I'm part of the night, where at guv I only feel like I'm attending it, really looking forward to this night got my ticket yesterday.
I saw sasha just after new years, and he was great but played in a large outdoor feastival stage, so really looking forward to seeing him in a small setting

Posted by Espresso on May-29-2012 19:43:

When was the last time Sasha actually showed up for a gig in Toronto?
Nov 9, 2009 at the Guv?
#refundisnear

Posted by feelgood on May-29-2012 19:50:

quote:
Originally posted by Espresso
When was the last time Sasha actually showed up for a gig in Toronto?
Nov 9, 2009 at the Guv?
#refundisnear

He was at TIL late in 2010

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »