TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Classic old threads / Inactive Forums
-- Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!
Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »

Posted by DaveSZ on Jun-30-2003 09:56:

quote:
Originally posted by sebby
I can very easily prove it by showing a picture of Patrick and a picture of me. But why should I!!! The thread will still put up stupid jokes from stupid people. Besides, I think someone mentioned here earlier that the thread would die if I did.I put up this thread only because Patrick did this as a test and wanted a few opinions. Looks like a marathon occured in this thread, so proving it may cause more chaos.

I will admit that the letter is real and that it was sent. I will also admit that the only time I lied on this thread was when I said that the joke was on you and that the letter was made up (cuz I was pissed at the time). However, all I ask is that you believe that Patrick and I are two different people that play on the same hockey team.

I don't know what else to say. Bring it on. Make fun of me. Post some funny looking pictures. You know why? Cuz I'm gellin' like a felon. Besdies, I don't want this thread to die either. Enjoy postin' guys!!!

Heh. Just admit you're Pat and we'll STFU....

We have nothing against you, it's just lame to lie (especially when everyone can see right though it).

Posted by Kailya on Jun-30-2003 16:10:

quote:
Originally posted by DaveSaenz
Most girls don't like camping I don't think because you can't take a shower very easily....

That is sooo true. Although I have a tent in my trunk that fits two queen sized airmatresses in it easily.

Only for a night, then leave in the morning. I have to take a shower!!

I probably made out with more chicks than all you guys this past weekend.

Posted by DJ_Bod on Jun-30-2003 16:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Kailya

DJ_Bod's self esteem guage
Before reading that: [-------- ]
After reading that: [--- ]

That is only if you made out with more than one

Posted by Kailya on Jun-30-2003 16:18:

Heck yeah I did!

Posted by DJ_Bod on Jun-30-2003 16:19:

Then my gauge is correct...

Congrats tho

Posted by AndskiSpeed on Jun-30-2003 16:23:

quote:
I can very easily prove it by showing a picture of Patrick and a picture of me. But why should I!!! The thread will still put up stupid jokes from stupid people. Besides, I think someone mentioned here earlier that the thread would die if I did.I put up this thread only because Patrick did this as a test and wanted a few opinions. Looks like a marathon occured in this thread, so proving it may cause more chaos.

I will admit that the letter is real and that it was sent. I will also admit that the only time I lied on this thread was when I said that the joke was on you and that the letter was made up (cuz I was pissed at the time). However, all I ask is that you believe that Patrick and I are two different people that play on the same hockey team.

I don't know what else to say. Bring it on. Make fun of me. Post some funny looking pictures. You know why? Cuz I'm gellin' like a felon. Besdies, I don't want this thread to die either. Enjoy postin' guys!!!

Please, post a pic of you two. It would certainly shut everyone that is saying that you are Patrick up

Posted by occrider on Jun-30-2003 16:29:

quote:
Heck yeah I did!

Such a turn on ... the image I picture is most certainly nsfw

Posted by occrider on Jun-30-2003 16:33:

quote:
Originally posted by AndskiSpeed
Please, post a pic of you two. It would certainly shut everyone that is saying that you are Patrick up

Woudln't work ... he could post a pic of anybody. I'm afraid the only way Patrick is going to be able to clear his name is if Patrick gets Patrick to join TA and prove that Patrick is indeed not Patrick. This is all of course a moot point because Patrick is Patrick as we've been thinking all along.

OR

He can post a picture of his driver's liscence.

Posted by DR86 on Jun-30-2003 16:36:

My name is Patrick.

Posted by vito on Jun-30-2003 18:15:

quote:

so you admit that the letter was a failure?
also, are we to believe that patrick (read: you :stongue is in his 20s, yet wrote that pathetic letter, asked for advice on the internet about it, then gave it to her anyway?

poor you

Posted by HyPeRSoNiC on Jun-30-2003 19:34:

quote:
Heck yeah I did!

simultaniously??

Posted by Orbax on Jun-30-2003 20:09:

Im feeling guilty in that way you used to feel when you were like 13 and masturbating kind of guilty for what weve done to Setrick. But it feels so good!

So hes admitted he lied on one thing then asks us to trust him?!

Posted by fuct4less on Jun-30-2003 20:35:

quote:

next time you do, tell me. so you dont have to make out with so many girls at the same time . *thinks of the possibilities (20 chicks on me!!!)*

Posted by igottaknow on Jun-30-2003 20:58:

Sad

I hate to take Patrick's side... errr i mean Sebby's, but I think they're two separate ppl. Cut the guy...errr I mean guys some slack he fessed up now stop slamming him.

Posted by Orbax on Jun-30-2003 23:38:

I still dont think patrick should send the letter

Posted by sebby on Jul-01-2003 02:01:

Fucking Brilliant guys!!! Keep it up!

Posted by Orbax on Jul-01-2003 03:32:

The more Setrick keeps us to keep going, the more it feels like reverse psychology. Does anyone else feel like that?

Posted by Tranc3 on Jul-01-2003 06:37:

Ok what the crap? I leave for like 2 weeks when this thread is 6 pages long and it's tripled in size to 18 pages???

Not to mention Sebby has not yet admitted his true identity - it feels repetitive but I'll say it again: Sebby = Patrick.

Oh, one more thing. Sebby, you mentioned that the only time you lied was when you said that it was all made up. If so, then

WHAT HAPPENED?????

I mean c'mon, 18 pages and STILL no resolution? I know you still check this because you continue to post, and all I'm asking for is some resolution. I know you said Patrick is over the girl and found someone else, but what the fuck happened???

Posted by Cosmic on Jul-01-2003 08:40:

WHO CARES ABOUT IT? Come on, there are better things (i.e. threads ) in life!

Posted by TranceGiant on Jul-01-2003 15:07:

LOOOOL
Reading this letter in the other thread (posted by igottaknow) I laughed my ass off and have to admit that it kinda grew on me! I think it's got potential to become a cult-love-letter

Posted by charmscars on Jul-01-2003 15:19:

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike

or walk up to her, point to ur dick and say, "Well it's not gonna suck itself is it love."

works everytime

hahaha

Posted by Kailya on Jul-01-2003 15:46:

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGiant
LOOOOL
Reading this letter in the other thread (posted by igottaknow) I laughed my ass off and have to admit that it kinda grew on me! I think it's got potential to become a cult-love-letter

Which letter is that? Don't tell me it's the one written to me haha

Posted by BigDil on Jul-01-2003 15:58:

quote:
Which letter is that? Don't tell me it's the one written to me haha

it was the one actually
funny as hell indeed

Posted by vito on Jul-01-2003 16:38:

quote:
Originally posted by Tranc3

WHAT HAPPENED?????

sedric was turned down after he showed the letter to the girl which is why:

quote:
I lied on this thread was when I said that the joke was on you and that the letter was made up (cuz I was pissed at the time)

pissed because he was turned down...

Posted by Kailya on Jul-01-2003 18:06:

Jester

Oh my gosh that letter was hillarious.

Number one: I would never go on a date with a man who called me "tha shit"

Number two: I would never go on a date with a man who wanted to go on a "romantic" date to McDonalds.

Thanks but NO thanks!

Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »