TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Classic old threads / Inactive Forums
-- Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!
Pages (68): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »

Posted by vmc on Jun-11-2003 12:49:

Re: Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!

Don't send this letter. Don't ask why. Just don't.

quote:
Originally posted by sebby Yours truly,
Patrick “Pizda” Aksan

I hope the girl doesn't speak Polish.. If she does...

To all who don't know yet: 'pizda' in Polish means 'pussy' in bad language..

OMG, I'm still laughing !!

Posted by TranceGiant on Jun-11-2003 13:52:

*sigh*

sooner or later everyone realizes that the complexity and difficulty of "love" is the most overrated thing ever. I'm not sure if humans have always thought about this topic in such an over complicated way, i gues its Hollywood and MTV What you need to understand is that all of it os based on very simple principles, you'll just have to aquire a clear sharp view instead of falling into a state of self-pittines and resignation.

Man needs woman. Woman needs man. Some fit together, some don't. You communicate with each other in order to find that out for you specific case. End of story

Posted by StereoPrincess on Jun-11-2003 15:52:

I would really like to know how successful are the guys in this thread that are bashing this letter guy.
I think this letter is cute. Minus the shit part and the fly part and the Pizda part (you don't want to be explaining how you got your nickname). Obviously from what I gather, Patrick and this girl have been talking in class and Patrick would like to see if this can go anywhere. I think you totally should write a letter, its really nice. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but at least the girl will see that there are nice guys out there and not just ones that are cocks walking around full of themselves.

Posted by Orbax on Jun-11-2003 15:52:

quote:
Originally posted by sebby

we did meet for the first time through note writing…lol Anyway your pro

he didnt ACTUALLY WTITE "LOL" did he?!!?!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

INSTA-FUCKED!

Posted by INDY on Jun-11-2003 16:31:

quote:
Well, first off…I’m bored and I should be studying for finals. Second I wanted to tell you something. I think you’re a cool and very cute girl. Actually I think you’re the shit (as these young kids like to say these days). As the great Patrick Aksan used to say and I quote: “If I were a fly, Id be all over you cuz you’re the shit.” Maybe it’s your sexy nose ring, or you’re coming into class late asking if there was a quiz. Or maybe it’s just the fact that I’m soooooooooo lonely and I need a friend (ha ha that was a joke….no really it was And maybe I’m just ignorant or can’t take a hint but you never did answer my emails that I sent waaaaaaaaaaay back when. You know…..the ones that asked for your hand in marriage…or the one asking if you wanted to go to Hawaii on my yacht…...or maybe you didn’t get those. Hmmm well, if you didn’t at least I know that you got this letter.

Ashley, I have a question for you. I was wondering if you’d like to have a nice romantic dinner at McDonald’s with me this weekend? (I’m messing with you. It should be on Friday cuz they have better deals during the weekdays) But in all seriousness. Would you like to go out with me? Maybe go dancing or take a nice walk on the beach. Id like to get to know you. See what makes this East coast babe tick. Grant it… I’m not the sexiest guy, or the strongest, or even the hungest….. Fuck it…I’m as plain as a bagel that you sell at your store. But I can promise you one thing. You’ll have a fun night out. Man I sound like a damn advertisement…..see I even have a little marketing skills to offer you. So what do ya say Ashley? Will you do the honor of going out on a date with me? It took me 11 weeks to nurse the balls to be able to ask you….. and if you say no. It’s ok. Ill have another 12 weeks in Accounting 300 to write you a better letter/proposal.

I hope you enjoyed reading this letter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I also hope that you don’t have a boyfriend cuz I’m sure he’d REALLY enjoy reading this letter. And the fact that I just spent study time making an (_,_) out of myself really doesn’t help. I hope to hear from you soon babe (hopefully sooner than later). My cell phone number is 1 323 XXX XXXX and my email is paksan32@yahoo.com Hopefully if all goes well we will be talking soon. If not than I wish you a great 10 days off from school and Ill be awaiting the very awkward moment between us in Accounting 300. (I’m just kidding) Have a great break!!!
Yours truly,
Patrick “Pizda” Aksan

ok, TRASH THIS WHOLE LETTER OUT ASAP!!!!!!!! if your friend really want to talk to this girl, he should not be writing this.....first turn off, when he said that he was bored and thats the reason why he is writing her this i'd laugh at the fool, then he goes rambling some cheesy , pick up line to her....she will be rolling her eyes the second she see it.....aww and i know he was trying to be funny as i can see , he was droppig jokes , but he is trying too hard......let me cut this short....like i said throw this letter out, and give her a call, that should be easier....make it short and sweet.....hope it works

Posted by igottaknow on Jun-11-2003 18:06:

OMG this letter is hillariously bad, here are some comments:

quote:
I hope you don’t think that I’m some kind of weird, four eyed fool for writing this letter.

why not say u'r not a serial killer or stalker

quote:
Actually it may be a little ironic for me to write one….since we did meet for the first time through note writing…lol

lol? this aint no chatroom buddy

quote:
Anyway your probably wondering why I’m even writing this letter. Well, first off…I’m bored and I should be studying for finals.

She's really going 2b flattered your writing her cause u have nothing better to do with your time.

quote:
I think you’re a cool and very cute girl.

yes! this is the first good thing in the letter!

quote:
Actually I think you’re the shit (as these young kids like to say these days). As the great Patrick Aksan used to say and I quote: “If I were a fly, Id be all over you cuz you’re the shit.”

Your comparing her to shit? this is the worst compliment ive ever heard!

quote:
Maybe it’s your sexy nose ring, or you’re coming into class late asking if there was a quiz.

nose ring part is ok, but why are to telling her u noticed she late to class and is unaware of a quiz? Is that a compliment?

quote:
Or maybe it’s just the fact that I’m soooooooooo lonely and I need a friend (ha ha that was a joke….no really it was And maybe I’m just ignorant or can’t take a hint but you never did answer my emails that I sent waaaaaaaaaaay back when. You know…..the ones that asked for your hand in marriage…or the one asking if you wanted to go to Hawaii on my yacht…...or maybe you didn’t get those. Hmmm well, if you didn’t at least I know that you got this letter.

Aweful, your sounding like a despart loser, she probably did get your weird emails and didnt respond...

quote:
I was wondering if you’d like to have a nice romantic dinner at McDonald’s with me this weekend? (I’m messing with you. It should be on Friday cuz they have better deals during the weekdays) But in all seriousness.

Don't tell a joke if you have to explain it. ur sounding cheap, ppl often joke about things they're are afraid to admit.

quote:
I’m not the sexiest guy, or the strongest, or even the hungest….. Fuck it…I’m as plain as a bagel that you sell at your store.

Your doing a great job sounding insecure and boring "I’m as plain as a bagel" omg!

The rest of the letter just has more of the same pathetic insecure shit in it. For the love of god pay some guy with balls to write a confident postive letter.

Posted by TranceGiant on Jun-11-2003 18:12:

Re: Re: Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
For the love of god pay some guy with balls to write a confident postive letter.

that's the spirit!
For a 100 dollar check I'll do it. Mone back if there's a negative response.

Posted by ))the source(( on Jun-11-2003 22:01:

...they without a doubt call you the smooth operator, don't they?

Posted by UWM on Jun-11-2003 22:18:

Giving this girl this letter would probably the worst idea this guy has ever had.

Posted by Neo nEro on Jun-11-2003 23:48:

quote:
Perhaps I wasn't clear here. My friend Patrick has been talking to Ashley in class throughout the semester as colleagues, but finally decided to ask her out by writing the letter you see above. Do you think this method will work?

If he has been talking to her, why doesn't he ask her out instead? Why would you go from actually having a conversation with her to back to writing something. If it is because he is afraid to ask her out, how is he going to get by on the date. not have any conversation during the whole thing?? it sounds to me like he isn't ready to ask her out because even if she does say yes it will never turn into a meaningful relationship because he lacks basic communication skills. Sorry if it sounds rough but it had to be said.

Posted by Turbonium on Jun-12-2003 00:11:

I agree, what the hell? Just go up to her and say "I have to talk to you for a second." Once you're not in a public place/situation with people listening in, just say "I have to be honest with you, I really like you. I want to get to know you better. Do you think we could go hang out sometime or something?" Or something like that. If she hesitates, just tell her no pressure, you just thought that you could get to know her better, and that there are no hard feelings.

The letter is a bad idea, considering the circumstances and also the writing style. I mean, the letter isn't bad, just not the greatest thing to do in a situation like this.

Posted by Paula on Jun-12-2003 01:31:

Smiley DJ

WHAT happened the good old fashioned way???
Tell your buddy (if your "friend" happens to be yourself , then tell YOURSELF....) that he is SO much better off by not writing that letter. If I were that girl then I would think a few things-
1. You're a PSYCHOTIC WEIRDO
2. You're a wuss. *the insecure crap in the beginning. girls like a guy that can be confident and the strong type too. Not just a guy that makes a complete aSS out of himself.*
3. The answer- most likely no.
**but hey, that's me.**

My final advice-
But a flower (maybe a rose (coughcough)), and ask her out in person. The nice old way. or if you're really a nervous bumbling MESS, then still get the flower and write a NICE short note or something with good handwriting (minus the insecurities) and put it somewhere she;ll get it.
Under NO circumstances do you have someone else ask for you....that's just wrong.

~~Paula~~

Posted by INDY on Jun-12-2003 01:37:

quote:
Originally posted by Paula
WHAT happened the good old fashioned way???
Tell your buddy (if your "friend" happens to be yourself , then tell YOURSELF....) that he is SO much better off by not writing that letter. If I were that girl then I would think a few things-
1. You're a PSYCHOTIC WEIRDO
2. You're a wuss. *the insecure crap in the beginning. girls like a guy that can be confident and the strong type too. Not just a guy that makes a complete aSS out of himself.*
3. The answer- most likely no.
**but hey, that's me.**

My final advice-
But a flower (maybe a rose (coughcough)), and ask her out in person. The nice old way. or if you're really a nervous bumbling MESS, then still get the flower and write a NICE short note or something with good handwriting (minus the insecurities) and put it somewhere she;ll get it.
Under NO circumstances do you have someone else ask for you....that's just wrong.

~~Paula~~

yah i like this idea...buy her a rose, she will be smitten like a naive girl, then she will go out with you, you will be nice to her then dump her when you get what you want...THE END jk jk jk

Posted by allstar on Jun-12-2003 02:00:

Hahah, I still think this guy is winding us up with this letter.

Posted by Dmatrox on Jun-12-2003 02:13:

My tip of suggestion to Pat

-Dont focus on the bad points, focus on the GOOD points!

-Try to focus more on your feelings, may be even with a few metaphors telling her how you feel and what she is to you.

-Focus more on HER, not you

-Depending on the girl, referring to her as "you’re the shit" is awkward. She may think you are more interested in her as a really good friend in my opinion.

-The letter is too much like a letter to a friend, make it more than that

-Finally, if you really insist on writing a letter, keep in mind that if you get rejected and she doesnt wanna go out with you, she has evidence against you and the letter may be passed around or humor.

Cant you just talk to her? A letter is too distant and impersonal!

Posted by occrider on Jun-12-2003 03:16:

Update!

Posted by DiS on Jun-12-2003 03:39:

quote:
Patrick "Pizda" Ashken

Pizda?
How about "Pizdets" <-- if you'll send this letter!

Posted by montie on Jun-12-2003 05:32:

sebby noooo

the letter should not be sent. the letter is cute, but its not gonna get a girl interested in the other party. it will not shine well on the person sending the letter. the girl just needs to be asked in person.
dump the whole letter shit. if one does not have the capacity to ask a girl out on a date in person, how is that person going to have the social capacity to get over their insecurities to have a good date with someone? how will they be able to get over their insecurities to be able to be themselves on the date?

sometimes one just has to bite the bullet and push themselves to not worry about being insecure and uncofident. if one never pushes themselves one will never get over it.
the girl needs to be asked out in person. if the two have been coresponding during class this summer things should be able to go just fine if both peeps are able to be cool and be themselves.

my wishes for the best

Posted by sebby on Jun-12-2003 05:52:

GUYS!!!

The letter has been sent already!!! Sorry for disappointing some of you. I personally find the letter to be humourous. It is a very unique approach in which I laughed so hard that tears came falling out of my eyes. What I can say is, it all depends on the girl.

We now await for her response. It's funny how many people tuned into this thread and replied. So many were funny and a few were sincere. All we can do now is wait.

[jeopardy theme]

Posted by Magimaster on Jun-12-2003 05:54:

You shouldn't be playing the Jeopardy theme, you should be playing that theme when people go up to the guillotine to be executed.

Posted by sebby on Jun-12-2003 06:01:

What theme should I be playing then???

Posted by DiS on Jun-12-2003 06:12:

quote:
What theme should I be playing then???

You know those Hocky songs????
THOSE!!!!!!!

Posted by hangover on Jun-12-2003 06:51:

Please Mister Postman, look and see
Oh yeah
If there's a letter in your bag for me
Please, Please Mister Postman
Why's it takin' such a long time
Oh yeah
For me to hear from that boy of mine

Posted by knsv on Jun-12-2003 07:20:

quote:
Originally posted by Magimaster
You shouldn't be playing the Jeopardy theme, you should be playing that theme when people go up to the guillotine to be executed.

hahaha this was funny but perfect timing for it

Posted by sebby on Jun-12-2003 21:10:

quote:
originally posted by knsv
hahaha this was funny but perfect timing for it

Not as funny as your gay ass avatar. Where's Scott Stevens when you need him so that AI can get his ass checked into the hospital.

Pages (68): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »