TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Music Producers Promotion
-- [Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix

Posted by Storyteller on Jan-29-2012 09:12:

[Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix

3 tracks I've put on my Soundcloud the last couple of days, the first is 2 tracks combined into one. First 2 are for a mini-album I wated to make but never got further than this. I felt like putting it out there so patched up sidetracked yesterday and here it is. Hope some of you will enjoy the tracks. I will not put it up for download as I hope I'll find the time to continue this project someday so I can put it out there as a whole.

Second is a remix coming out on Springtube Recordings soon. Hope you like it . Already had positive feedback from Jaytech, Dinka, James Warren, Evren Ulusoy and Darin Epsilon. Surely more to come .

Posted by TranceLover007 on Jan-29-2012 10:39:

Will comment tomorrow on your tracks as right now is around 2:40AM in Seattle lol but so far I really like what I'm hearing, some serious stuff, impressive.

Cheers,

Darek

Posted by Julz on Jan-29-2012 13:18:

Really nice tracks!
Love the clap/click/snare you got in the first song.

Posted by Raphie on Jan-29-2012 14:08:

Yep, really nice indeed!

Posted by Domesty on Jan-29-2012 19:16:

I'm not that much into house, but damn this is great! Very refined sound.

Posted by TranceLover007 on Jan-31-2012 00:53:

Man, you are very danger producer my friend, I don't know if you release how good your stuff is lol --- like it very much, great vibe, wide, clean and deep sound and over all quality is excellent.

Got yourself another follower lol.

Well done.

Cheers,

Darek

Posted by Excess on Jan-31-2012 05:36:

do want sidetracked. do want do want do want

all three are great but just loving the vibe of sidetracked. serious stuff is right

Posted by Storyteller on Feb-01-2012 17:11:

Thanks much for the positive feedback guys! I can arrange a download on the memory lane/sidetracked track for the ones of you putting in the effort to send me a PM .

For the remix;Slowly dj support is starting to show. First off is Solar Stone with his radio show, which I'm happy with.

Posted by Excess on Feb-01-2012 17:13:

solarstone has been supporting a loottt of good music in his podcast, lots of guys on the record label we work for (dangerbox) have seen support from him. same with the silk royal guys. im sure you'll get lots of airtime with this one

Posted by TranceLover007 on Feb-01-2012 18:25:

Congrats man, well deserve for this production, I guess, soon will be all over the air lol.

Cheers,

Darek

Posted by Nightshift on Feb-01-2012 18:34:

solarstone keeps it real. alwyas love catching his show

Posted by Storyteller on Feb-01-2012 22:26:

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLover007
Congrats man, well deserve for this production, I guess, soon will be all over the air lol.

Nah, I don't think so. It's likeable but that even passes after a few listens. I can tell from experience .

quote:
solarstone keeps it real. alwyas love catching his show

It's too much for me to try and catch every show. I just google myself every once in a while haha. His selection of tunes is okay. He talks a bit weird though. It almost feels like he ends every sentence as if it was a question. Radio show hosting is really a field of it's own. I fail on my (too many) uhmsss when presenting anything.

Posted by MSZ on Feb-02-2012 02:19:

your synths are like silk on my bare bottom.

but just one thing, you're missing out on your branding image.

Posted by Nightshift on Feb-02-2012 22:18:

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller

It's too much for me to try and catch every show. I just google myself every once in a while haha.

lol same with myself, i jsut happe nto catch it every once in a while on one of the EDM stations i tune into. congrats!

Posted by Storyteller on Jun-22-2012 12:06:

Re: [Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller

Sorry for the big ass bump. Just wanted to inform anyone that might care that this track is available as a download now as well.

Posted by Trancelover03591 on Jun-22-2012 17:38:

Great track. It reminds me of Chris Reece & Dinka - Autumn Leaves (Progressive Dub) stylistically.

Posted by Storyteller on Jun-22-2012 21:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Great track. It reminds me of Chris Reece & Dinka - Autumn Leaves (Progressive Dub) stylistically.
if there is any producer I admire it is Chris. Thanks man.

Posted by Richard Butler on Jun-22-2012 23:05:

Sonic wizzardry mate, just the right sounds, and expertly mixed thru some sort of silk rinse machine

This with vocals would be even more excellent

Posted by Massive84 on Jun-23-2012 14:22:

Hey man!

I actually came here to look around to my old home . I remember you, yah! i still have Highway and the Fairy tale tracks from you.

Hmm the second track...Nice remix. You still know how to blend dreamy sounds together and i like the beat.

I wonder if any of the old folks are still around

Posted by TranceLover007 on Jun-25-2012 20:20:

It is going to be a bloody hard to create any kind of serious competition for you over here man - sweet work and all the best !!!!

Cheers,

Darek