TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Tracklist Requests / Postings
-- The Rogue Show Podcast - Episode 018 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket

Posted by bringthebeats on Aug-10-2012 04:37:

The Rogue Show Podcast - Episode 018 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket

Subscribe via iTunes or at therogueshow.podomatic.com.

“Every great story deserves a great ending and we really try to be true to that.”
– Christopher Nolan

As we approach the 20th – and final – episode of The Rogue Show we present an instalment
100% pure to the concept’s original vision. Episode 18 is all about deep and emotional house.
Selections Luke Fair and Add2Basket struggle to fit into their live sets, but gems that will
allow this series to withstand the test of time.

For as sad as it will be to reach the grand finale in October, we’ll always have mixes like
Episode 18 that can be played in perpetuity. And just as we anxiously await the next Nolan
classic, Rogue Show fans can look forward to what’s next for Luke and Andrew… which
thankfully for all of us, is Episodes 19 & 20 first and foremost.

Huge thanks to Paul Watson for the sensational Batman-inspired designs. Paul constructs
most of his work on an iPad; ingenuity we admire so much. His comic creativity is really quite
genius considering he designs strictly for the love. Obviously he’s an artist we can truly relate
to and one we had to showcase in The Rogue Show gallery.

The Rogue Show – Episode 018 – Luke Fair

“This one goes really deep and melodic, a bit opposite of last edition.”

Luke’s coming off a “gig of the year” candidate in Lima last weekend and is gearing up for
an Asia/Oz tour right after he jet-sets over to Vienna and Hungary. He’s hanging with us this
weekend
after a quick jolt into Mexico Friday night. You can check out Luke’s super-busy
sched here and DJs be sure to sample Blueshift and Gravitron coming out soon on Spirit Soul Music.

The Rogue Show – Episode 018 – Add2Basket

“This is probably the deepest Rogue Show mix out of the series. It features a lot of vocals and a
little psychedelic stuff in the middle to break the flow a bit.”

Very much locked into the Neston project, Add2Basket is looing forward to the weather
cooling down so he can head back to the studio in September. Toronto fans should be excited
as he’s committed to bringing some fresh new tunes for his INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND
appearance
in December. Watch out for Add2.0Basket!

Posted by Apo-G on Aug-11-2012 17:24:

Wow, still listening to them, but Luke came through huuuge on this one. Track at 51 mins is awesome.

Thanks for posting!

EDIT

LF

6 mins Stimming & David August - Sexy Biest (Gui Boratto Remix)
16 mins F89 - You And Me (Andrey Djackonda Remix)
25 mins Solomun - Living On
28 mins Pional - Where Eagles Dare
42 mins Alex Niggemann - Don't Wait (Extended Mix)
55 mins Monte - True

Posted by Yohan on Aug-12-2012 15:17:

no more rogue show???? NOOOOOOO

Posted by lovejon on Aug-13-2012 03:52:

A2B

11 sec: MANIK - I Got Us
37 min: Marlow - This Is It

Posted by Vinyljunkie09 on Aug-18-2012 11:44:

Thanks for these.

Posted by Mr Game+Watch on Aug-21-2012 19:20:

Need the name of the track on Luke's at 47min. "I only have my robot hands..." HOLY SHIT I said

Though that SUCKS that 20 will be the end of the series... seriously one of my favorite podcasts on the planet, and hope to hear both LF and A2B continue making great funky house mixes in the future.

Posted by Mr Game+Watch on Aug-22-2012 00:33:

FOUND IT, thank you Shazam

Luke @ 45min: Tiger Stripes - This Man (Adana Twins Thursday Disco Vox Remix)