TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Past Events
-- 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »

Posted by Orko on May-16-2012 12:05:

What are the restrictions going to be like for bringing bags in? Are we going to be allowed to bring bags in with food, and blankets? Or are we going to subsist on over priced hot dogs for the weekend?

Posted by devnull on May-16-2012 13:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
What are the restrictions going to be like for bringing bags in? Are we going to be allowed to bring bags in with food, and blankets? Or are we going to subsist on over priced hot dogs for the weekend?

I doubt food/drinks will be allowed. I also expect the booze price to be high!

Blankets...might be possible. who knows.

Posted by DJOS2 on May-27-2012 23:01:

Just confirming final details with OP but you can definitely bring bags/clothing/blankets/etc with you. There are lots of pay lockers on site to store stuff as well - so you can safely store night wear during the day. If I understand correctly, 1 sealed bottle of water per person is also allowed. Drink preices will not be that bad - on par with the Toronto average. More details to come...

OS

Posted by kotsy on May-28-2012 00:33:

quote:
Originally posted by DJOS2
Just confirming final details with OP but you can definitely bring bags/clothing/blankets/etc with you. There are lots of pay lockers on site to store stuff as well - so you can safely store night wear during the day. If I understand correctly, 1 sealed bottle of water per person is also allowed. Drink preices will not be that bad - on par with the Toronto average. More details to come...

OS

nice! will there be water fountains on site as well?

Posted by DJOS2 on May-28-2012 19:30:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
nice! will there be water fountains on site as well?

Yes - there are water fountains throughout the site.

OS

Posted by Tordan on May-28-2012 19:45:

OS, can we store items in these lockers overnight?

Posted by bigdaddyluke on May-29-2012 04:27:

OS,

will you be able to re-enter if you leave and want to come back later in the day/night?

Posted by DJOS2 on May-29-2012 15:47:

quote:
Originally posted by bigdaddyluke
OS,

will you be able to re-enter if you leave and want to come back later in the day/night?

There are no in/outs. It has to do with the AGCO rules around the festival licensing program. I won't go into great detail but its part of the deal so that they can allow liquor sales throughout the property without requiring 19+ areas.

I'm checking on the locker question...

OS

Posted by Dior Homme on May-29-2012 16:44:

Can you make sure there is a Booster Juice stand on site or similar on site. I have a feeling I'm going to be TKO on Sunday afternoon and will be sitting under a tree in the shade while girls in small bikinis dance around me in slow motion. Or appear to be.

Posted by schiraldihno on May-29-2012 18:11:

what if we have tickets for the tfc game on saturday night and then want to come back in after the game?

this is not allowed?
seriously?

Posted by hax-a-million on May-29-2012 18:44:

so how come veld festival can allow in/outs?

Posted by Swamper on May-29-2012 18:46:

Lol this thread just got interesting but I'm staying out of it

Posted by GGM on May-29-2012 18:48:

quote:
Originally posted by schiraldihno
what if we have tickets for the tfc game on saturday night and then want to come back in after the game?

this is not allowed?
seriously?

It truly is a great injustice the AGCO did not consider your TFC game when ironing out the event agreement.

Cmon people, it's already been stated no in/out privileges and why. Those are rare for the vast majority of events these days so I don't know why it's a shocker.

Posted by Endlesswave on May-29-2012 20:07:

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
so how come veld festival can allow in/outs?

Does Veldt allow for drinking allover their concert grounds AND allow in/out priveleges? If then I ask the same question you are.

If Veldt does not allow this and has designated drinking areas then that's probably why they allow people to leave and come back.

Posted by hax-a-million on May-29-2012 20:56:

i heard there will be drinking everywhere at veld, and as for in/outs i saw in one place that it will be allowed and i saw somewhere else that it will be allowed but only until 5pm. not sure what to believe but i'm not going so i didn't look into it too much

Posted by kotsy on May-29-2012 21:55:

Aren't they doing wristbands for the whole weekend? How would this be enforced if they are unless wristband barcodes are scanned each day?

Posted by Dior Homme on May-29-2012 22:09:

Updated cartoon map (Not to scale!!!!) I could only embed the thumbnails.

Or check out the larger pics HERE

Posted by PurpleHaze on May-29-2012 22:27:

quote:
Originally posted by schiraldihno

this is not allowed?
seriously?

you really want to pay to see them lose their 10th game? lol

Posted by AY STAR on May-30-2012 00:29:

when does the final line-up come out?

Posted by Orko on May-30-2012 00:42:

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
Cmon people, it's already been stated no in/out privileges and why. Those are rare for the vast majority of events these days so I don't know why it's a shocker.

Because the consumer is still losing, and the last time I checked, we were the consumers.

The simple fact that you cannot bring in food is still a travesty at any outdoor, all day event. If they served healthy, delicious food, at a reasonable price, then I would actually want to stay all day.

Posted by FunkyCrew on May-30-2012 02:46:

quote:
Because the consumer is still losing, and the last time I checked, we were the consumers.

The simple fact that you cannot bring in food is still a travesty at any outdoor, all day event. If they served healthy, delicious food, at a reasonable price, then I would actually want to stay all day.

remember EZ?

and I also don't get no ins/out??

Posted by schiraldihno on May-30-2012 13:55:

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
you really want to pay to see them lose their 10th game? lol

no i want to see Henry kill us.

Posted by Orko on May-30-2012 19:41:

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
remember EZ?

and I also don't get no ins/out??

yeah no in and outs, but their food was much better than I have seen in Toronto for out door events.

Posted by samhouse on May-30-2012 20:30:

no in and outs?

well that makes my decision easy..

i will only be going on canada day now and will do Dirty Disco stage at Pride for the Saturday.

was going to go back and forth on saturday as i wanted to see Lawler...but frankly he will be back.

Posted by FunkyCrew on May-30-2012 20:32:

quote:
yeah no in and outs, but their food was much better than I have seen in Toronto for out door events.

they even had a dessert truck, nom!

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »