TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Classic old threads / Inactive Forums
-- Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!
Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »

Posted by Orbax on Jun-23-2003 08:27:

Im gonna go to bed soon, and i dont want it to hit page 2 while I sleep

Posted by Mr Kirk on Jun-23-2003 15:29:

'Don't you dare scream'

Posted by vmc on Jun-23-2003 15:32:

he might finish this mess if he knew something he probably don't know..

Posted by Fundamental on Jun-23-2003 16:02:

quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Im gonna go to bed soon, and i dont want it to hit page 2 while I sleep

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Kirk
'Don't you dare scream'

quote:
Originally posted by vmc
he might finish this mess if he knew something he probably don't know..

This isn't not making none senses...

Oh dear, Patrick's been found out. Poor lad...

Posted by Eu4ea on Jun-23-2003 18:16:

Sebby and/or Patrick - So WHAT HAPPENED??

Posted by fuct4less on Jun-23-2003 21:32:

^^ he was obviously rejected... and not just some simple "no i wont go out with you", but something horrible. crash and burn.

Posted by allstar on Jun-23-2003 23:51:

I just noticed he spelt out in the title as "0ut". rofl.

Posted by Orbax on Jun-24-2003 00:50:

Me: well if she did i dont have her number anymore
Me: so couldnt verify that
Me: only 3 more hours till you get off, thats only ten thousand eight hundred seconds
Me: considering you have lived for 662 256 000 seconds that isnt so much
Me: of course the shityt thing is if you work for 20 more years you are going to spend 202 176 000 seconds working
Me: thats two hundred and two million one hundred seventy six thousand seconds of your life gone forever
Me: and if you were doing the century club
Me: that is 3369600 shots of beer you wont be able to have
Me: which is 280 000 beers you will never get to enjoy
Me: two hundred and eighty thousand beers will be GONE from you
Me: they will not be in your sphere of influence
Me: so kims back on
Me: it was her 7 year old neighbors doing that
Me: whoops
Me: probably shouldnt have told them i was going to kill them
Me: im not talking to myself here
Me: (stewy reference)

hehe was bored and was trying to make friend @ work feel bad

Posted by sebby on Jun-24-2003 06:58:

Correction!!! Patrick goes to CSULA and I go to USC! Where does it say that Patrick goes to USC. Get your facts straight. That picture of a guy PIMPING IT with the ladies is Patrick not me. My full first name is Sebastian (sebby - get it, duhhhh) so Patrick has nothing to do with my name. LOL!!! Nice try guys. Boo-yah Grandma!!!

One more thing. In case some of you morons missed what I said, USC ended it's semester at least a month ago! My last day of class was on May 7th. CSULA goes by the quarter semester so their semester ended about 2 weeks ago. Well what do you know. The letter was written around that time. So please try to disprove what I just said. That's right! YOU CANT!!!

Even better news!!! Patrick hooked up with another girl. He could care less about Ashley. As for the letter I don't think he cares anymore. What's funny is that you guys are still reading this thread trying to get me busted. Now that's hilarious!!!

I could care less what anyone says about me or Patrick. It's not gonna change the fact that Patrick and I are two completely different people. But go ahead, use your wildest idiotic imaginations. I'll be standing by laughing at each one of them and correcting all your mistakes. BRING IT ON!!!

Posted by TranceGiant on Jun-24-2003 07:11:

quote:
Originally posted by sebby

Even better news!!! Patrick hooked up with another girl. He could care less about Ashley. As for the letter I don't think he cares anymore.

quote:

BTW, I made this whole thing up. So the jokes on all of you. Have a nice day. Like someone's gonna write some shitty letter like that. Morons!!!

Posted by blazed it on Jun-24-2003 07:31:

quote:
Correction!!! Patrick goes to CSULA and I go to USC! Where does it say that Patrick goes to USC. Get your facts straight. That picture of a guy PIMPING IT with the ladies is Patrick not me. My full first name is Sebastian (sebby - get it, duhhhh) so Patrick has nothing to do with my name. LOL!!! Nice try guys. Boo-yah Grandma!!!

One more thing. In case some of you morons missed what I said, USC ended it's semester at least a month ago! My last day of class was on May 7th. CSULA goes by the quarter semester so their semester ended about 2 weeks ago. Well what do you know. The letter was written around that time. So please try to disprove what I just said. That's right! YOU CANT!!!

Even better news!!! Patrick hooked up with another girl. He could care less about Ashley. As for the letter I don't think he cares anymore. What's funny is that you guys are still reading this thread trying to get me busted. Now that's hilarious!!!

I could care less what anyone says about me or Patrick. It's not gonna change the fact that Patrick and I are two completely different people. But go ahead, use your wildest idiotic imaginations. I'll be standing by laughing at each one of them and correcting all your mistakes. BRING IT ON!!!

in denial and being defensive.... classic!

Posted by Domz on Jun-24-2003 15:48:

next time just stick to buying her loads of goodies to wiin her heart, hehe

Posted by starglider on Jun-24-2003 16:09:

quote:

Your silly defensive ranting is bad enough, whether you're Patrick or not. Do you have something to prove? If so, why?

Posted by Fundamental on Jun-24-2003 16:12:

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGiant

quote:

Even better news!!! Patrick hooked up with another girl. He could care less about Ashley. As for the letter I don't think he cares anymore.

quote:

BTW, I made this whole thing up. So the jokes on all of you. Have a nice day. Like someone's gonna write some shitty letter like that. Morons!!!

hahaha... The plot thickens!

Posted by DaveSZ on Jun-24-2003 17:04:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I was laughing for like a minute. Thanks.

p.s. This thread has over 3500 views......

Posted by allstar on Jun-24-2003 17:22:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ROFLMFAO! god that was fucking hilarious...

sebby, you may need this:

Posted by BigDil on Jun-24-2003 17:32:

sebby, I'm sorry to announce but you got

Posted by Furel on Jun-24-2003 17:46:

LOLOLOL! We gotta get Swamper here. This one here MUST go to the classic sections. OMG, I never laughed so much out of a thread... This is by far the coolestest thread ever!

Posted by igottaknow on Jun-24-2003 20:59:

this thread reminds me of a bad meal...

it keeps comming back

Posted by sebby on Jun-25-2003 00:58:

quote:
originally posted by igottaknow
ps I promise this is my last post in this thread

quote:
originally posted by igottaknow
this thread reminds me of a bad meal...

it keeps comming back

Well well well, someone made a mistake.

You guys are complete idiots! You haven't proved anything. Have a nice day...

Posted by HYPA29 on Jun-25-2003 01:18:

god this is still alive!!!!! no wonder why my inbox is full...
c'mon sebby or patrick end it for us!!!

Posted by sebby on Jun-25-2003 01:38:

Ok I'll stop. Everyone can believe whatever they want to believe. Take the blue pill.

Posted by HyPeRSoNiC on Jun-25-2003 08:18:

quote:

quote:

quote:

so you didn't make everything up!!!
lol
you know, you could have just said "no answer from ashley" or something...

Posted by fuct4less on Jun-25-2003 08:50:

whoa, i just got an idea. what if we all write letters similar to sebby's just for the fuck of it. i mean if sebby's was a fake like he said it was than no hard feelings right?

ill start:

dear (insert girls name here) ,
its me (insert loser's name here) here, or you may also know me as "sore dickling" (damn friends. rolf.) i was wondering if you'd like to go out with me some time. i am a really fun person and would like to get to know you better. so maybe on friday i can take you to a goodwill or walmart or something. oh, and btw, i like the way you shit... i mean i like how you make me shit...... dammit!!! i mean i think youre shit. anyways i guess im asking you out right now cuz im honestly getting a little sick of masturbating 7 times per day lately. and i love the way you sit there in english class picking your nose like youre looking for something special. and how you always come late to class with that bloody toilet paper hanging outta your shoe...

hey you remember that time i followed you home and hung outside your window just to see you change that night and how you got that tampon stuck in your cameltoe. wow. that made my pee-pee place so hard i went immediately home and jerked off to a picture of my cat. (oh shit!!! i wasnt supposed to talk about that!!! i forgot that you didnt know that!!!)

oh and did i mention im a fun guy who fucks bagels?
btw, i like making abbreviations see look here's an example:
FUCK= F.U.C.K.
lol. im soooooo fuuuuunnnyyyy

so if youre up for the date, e-mail me at needspussy@fucksbagels.com

love always "sore dickling"

Posted by HyPeRSoNiC on Jun-25-2003 10:43:

LOL!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!! you made my day, man! good one!!!

Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »