TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »

Posted by lucasdy on Mar-12-2015 19:55:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
If space had any decency they would allow refunds, but I doubt that will happen. As you suggested these things are almost always "all sales final" and "lineups subject to change"

I would even go so far as transfer my ticket to the Pete Tong party (Space manages the Surfcomber parties, right?). But I already have commitments to another party during that time.

Who are they going to find to replace Deep Dish this late in the game? Or is Paco going to do a marathon set? At this point, I can't imagine they will find someone decent to fill in.

I also noticed that Marc Maya and De La Swing are also gone from the lineup.

Posted by Cool1g on Mar-12-2015 20:03:

quote:
If space had any decency they would allow refunds, but I doubt that will happen. As you suggested these things are almost always "all sales final" and "lineups subject to change"

99% sure Wantickets will refund your $ in this case. Just shoot them an email.

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-12-2015 20:07:

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g

I didnt buy tickets for this so no concern for me, but anyone who did feel free to give it a shot and let everyone know.

Posted by Pantone199c on Mar-12-2015 20:47:

quote:

Wouldn't be so sure about that. When that shit show of a festival UR1 cancelled because of "weather" I had to do a chargeback because wantickets wouldn't do it.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-12-2015 21:16:

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy
I would even go so far as transfer my ticket to the Pete Tong party (Space manages the Surfcomber parties, right?). But I already have commitments to another party during that time.

Who are they going to find to replace Deep Dish this late in the game? Or is Paco going to do a marathon set? At this point, I can't imagine they will find someone decent to fill in.

I also noticed that Marc Maya and De La Swing are also gone from the lineup.

It's El Row. Marc and De La are still there plus paco and more guests.

I say do a charge back on your tickets if your purchased with CC or contact wantickets for a refund because of the wrong info. WT is good about those things. I did a charge back with them from the Rumors Cenote party had my money in 2 ddays.

Posted by lucasdy on Mar-12-2015 21:26:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
It's El Row. Marc and De La are still there plus paco and more guests.

Without revealing anything, do you have any insights on who they will be adding? Will it be some someone of the same headlining caliber as Deep Dish?

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-12-2015 21:31:

Was kinda shocked when DD was originally announced at Space. Ali hates Space. Not sure why but I've heard it come from his mouth multiple times

Posted by Cool1g on Mar-12-2015 23:30:

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Wouldn't be so sure about that. When that shit show of a festival UR1 cancelled because of "weather" I had to do a chargeback because wantickets wouldn't do it.

as i said, 99% sure ;-)

I'd ask them about a refund before going to the chargeback route. Might as well give them a chance to refund you the $ before going nuclear on the them.

Posted by Pantone199c on Mar-13-2015 00:16:

quote:
as i said, 99% sure ;-)

I'd ask them about a refund before going to the chargeback route. Might as well give them a chance to refund you the $ before going nuclear on the them.

Haha, no offense to you. I'm just mad at how unprofessional that crew handled that whole fiasco. Especially since GOBIG (The ones who put UR1 together) folded and just rebranded themselves as AMPM. Needless to say I'll only stick to club events and not any festivals that they may decide to put together again.

Posted by Innocence Lost on Mar-13-2015 02:30:

BOOM, I'M SO GOING!

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/ShowEvent.aspx?eventId=178020

Edit: Beat you to it BigMike.

Posted by PatMcGroin on Mar-13-2015 05:01:

quote:
as i said, 99% sure ;-)

wantickets are dicks. they wouldnt refund my enter ticket last year. ra did (i had two). when i went the chargeback route they fought it and actually won. first time capital one actually let me down.

good luck getting your money back through them.

Posted by Cool1g on Mar-13-2015 06:34:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
wantickets are dicks. they wouldnt refund my enter ticket last year. ra did (i had two). when i went the chargeback route they fought it and actually won. first time capital one actually let me down.

good luck getting your money back through them.

what happened? over capacity and no one allowed in?

the 2 times i can recall having issues with talent changes/cancelling i got refunds just by emailing them.

and yes the whole UR1 refund thing was kinda wack.

Posted by Huff22 on Mar-13-2015 14:08:

quote:
I didnt buy tickets for this so no concern for me, but anyone who did feel free to give it a shot and let everyone know.

I bought 3 tixs to the "Lawler Yacht PArty" and they refunded me when I complained he was no longer on the bill.

Posted by lucasdy on Mar-13-2015 19:39:

I contacted wantickets and was told the need to contact the promoter regarding my request for refund. Which make sense since wantickets is only the middle man in the whole transaction.

Fingers crossed ...

Posted by StereoPrincess on Mar-15-2015 00:31:

quote:
I contacted wantickets and was told the need to contact the promoter regarding my request for refund. Which make sense since wantickets is only the middle man in the whole transaction.

Fingers crossed ...

i think what they will do is refund the ticket cost but not the service fees. That is what they said.

Posted by StereoPrincess on Mar-15-2015 00:41:

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Cruises:

Thu: Sasha
Fri: Pure Trance - Solarstone/Patterson/Ottaviani
Fri: Digweed
Sat: Orjan/Marlo/mike st.j

Any of you hitting any of these?

we will be on the digweed cruise.

Posted by ucforange on Mar-16-2015 16:57:

Haven't seen this posted and TBH I've been too busy to notice if this has been mentioned but I saw this on WT just now...

Another huge show at Mana Wynwood.

Still wondering about the Get Lost venue, what's up with that? Still nothing?

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-16-2015 18:23:

Both of those circo loco parties will be bananas.

Posted by lucasdy on Mar-17-2015 03:26:

Got a refund on the Elrow party ... FINALLY! Less service charges of course.

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-17-2015 13:23:

quote:

Better than nothing thats for sure.

Posted by PatMcGroin on Mar-17-2015 18:59:

quote:

scumbags.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-17-2015 20:40:

Limited amounts of free tickets are up for Reboot Sunday at Steam

Free Tickets

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-18-2015 15:10:

Get Lost? Where are you?

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-18-2015 15:20:

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Get Lost? Where are you?

From what I know it's locked in at Soho Studios

Posted by Faceplant on Mar-18-2015 15:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
From what I know it's locked in at Soho Studios
best place for its. Big warehouse indoor area, little front room for that mind fuck deepness and a decent sized outdoor area

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »