TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Past Events
-- 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »

Posted by *~LiSa-LoO~* on Apr-12-2012 02:26:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Find a promoter that is selling tix (they get them on friday). They will certainly be a lot less than online prices.

I thought no hard tickets.

Oh thanks Gera, good. I just want one for the 30th.

Posted by DJOS2 on Apr-12-2012 02:59:

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
yeah you're probably right. hard to tell from the few pics i saw before but i just looked on google maps a little and it makes a bit more sense. beach is definitely not that big, lol

Echo Beach capacity is 5000 people. Main stage is 15k. All stages run 12-12 daily.

OS

Posted by DJOS2 on Apr-12-2012 03:00:

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
WTF you can't buy tickets for just one of the days? And prices going up the quickly. Wow...lame. If I can buy a ticket tomorrow for just June 30th (and it's not $100), I'll go. I was really excited for this, but I dunno now.

Day passes will be available this weekend on TM

Posted by hax-a-million on Apr-12-2012 03:02:

quote:
Originally posted by DJOS2
Echo Beach capacity is 5000 people. Main stage is 15k. All stages run 12-12 daily.

OS

cool thanks! so is echo beach the digital stage, or that's somewhere else?

Posted by kotsy on Apr-12-2012 03:18:

quote:
I thought no hard tickets.

not sure where that info came from originally but I've heard from a promoter that promoters are picking up hard tickets on friday

Posted by Knox on Apr-12-2012 03:40:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
not sure where that info came from originally but I've heard from a promoter that promoters are picking up hard tickets on friday

ticketmaster

Posted by geroin on Apr-12-2012 03:51:

quote:
Oh thanks Gera, good. I just want one for the 30th.

Posted by jchung52 on Apr-12-2012 04:37:

Well looks like it's gonna be a highly successful event. Sign of more things I forecast

Posted by kotsy on Apr-12-2012 04:46:

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
ticketmaster

never heard of 'em

Posted by cb_32 on Apr-12-2012 07:01:

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
Looks like fun regardless of the lineup. What else are you gonna do that day? Sit at your computer and bitch about why the lineup sucks? This should be attended by anyone/everyone who has some interest in electronic music. I'm surprised something like this got approved by the city (or its a a grab at cash to help fund the renos). The success of this festival will help pave way for future events that will cater towards more diversity. The current lineup guarantees attendance. More attendees will allow future "risky" bookings or stages

You dont think the Guvernment wont have anything going on that weekend?

Anyways, its bullshit they didnt announce the entire line up at once, I dont want to pay 100 bucks for an event that might not even have the music I want to hear (trance). Plus thats the last weekend ill be in Canada before i leave for greece to visit my family so i really want to go to this with my friends and party my balls off before i go but the chances of that happening are slim if the line up doesnt get any trance.

Posted by GGM on Apr-12-2012 14:09:

quote:
Originally posted by cb_32

Anyways, its bullshit they didnt announce the entire line up at once, I dont want to pay 100 bucks for an event that might not even have the music I want to hear (trance). Plus thats the last weekend ill be in Canada before i leave for greece to visit my family so i really want to go to this with my friends and party my balls off before i go but the chances of that happening are slim if the line up doesnt get any trance.

Keep an eye out for Beach Club bookings this summer in Quebec. Place has some minor downsides but overall it's decent and by far is your best bet for outdoor daytime trance. Or Ozmosis usually does a trance boat cruise or two in the summer.

Posted by acronym on Apr-12-2012 14:55:

quote:

I don't think I know of any festival that announces its entire line-up at once.

Posted by killuminati on Apr-12-2012 15:21:

A valid wristband is required for entry into the festival.

No physical tickets will be issued. Your ticket is your wristband.

Wristbands will be mailed out to customers 3-4 weeks prior to festival date.

How can promoters get hard tickets?

Posted by geroin on Apr-12-2012 15:23:

guv strikes back

Posted by DJOS2 on Apr-12-2012 15:38:

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
cool thanks! so is echo beach the digital stage, or that's somewhere else?

Correct - digital stage = echo beach

Posted by samhouse on Apr-12-2012 15:40:

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
guv strikes back

... definitely not....and all ages too?

Posted by hax-a-million on Apr-12-2012 15:48:

quote:
guv strikes back

lmao when i saw this, i was praying that it was on canada day wknd - imagine how much that would improve the crowd at digital dreams

Posted by hax-a-million on Apr-12-2012 15:50:

quote:

although it doesn't look like there will be much (or any) trance at this festival, i'm pretty sure in response guv will book a bunch of trance acts in kool haus for canada day

Posted by *~LiSa-LoO~* on Apr-12-2012 15:55:

So where can I get me some single day tickets?

Posted by rabbitjoker on Apr-12-2012 16:13:

quote:
So where can I get me some single day tickets?

Not so much.

Posted by Dior Homme on Apr-12-2012 16:17:

Its going to be an interesting summer for EDM. But that will take place on Civic long weekend. Still a good thing for EDM in Toronto.

Posted by 1dawoman on Apr-12-2012 16:21:

quote:

lmao when i saw this, i was praying that it was on canada day wknd - imagine how much that would improve the crowd at digital dreams

I wish...

Posted by DigDeep on Apr-12-2012 16:22:

Posted by *~LiSa-LoO~* on Apr-12-2012 17:36:

quote:
This weekend they will start selling day passes at 60 each

Ah sheet, I thought they'd be on sale today when the regular sale starts. Are you sure of this? If not, I may just buy the 2 day before they keep going up in price. I have other plans on July 1 though. :s

Posted by GGM on Apr-12-2012 17:43:

As per ticketmaster, both 1 day tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am.

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »