TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Australia
-- DJ whore/promo thread
Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »

Posted by Anomyst on Oct-29-2007 06:02:

Thanks teflon!

ill post the link up tonight.

i'm enjoying your style too! the fusion of trance and psy and the way your putting it together is really good! i have been experimenting on the two genres a bit lately and fuck its tough to find the right melodic swings and grooves between them both especially with the alternating basslines and double snares and kicks that psy has with the whoomp and plur of the trancey stuff but once you choose a start point and an end point then filling in the gaps is the fun part! also when you reverse the situation and play the sound to a psy dancefloor then the whole lot goes in reverse where its more about the adventure and less about the love. its a mad fun challenge! Keep it up dude! sounding very nice!

Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-29-2007 06:07:

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
Thanks teflon!

ill post the link up tonight.

i'm enjoying your style too! the fusion of trance and psy and the way your putting it together is really good! i have been experimenting on the two genres a bit lately and fuck its tough to find the right melodic swings and grooves between them both especially with the alternating basslines and double snares and kicks that psy has with the whoomp and plur of the trancey stuff but once you choose a start point and an end point then filling in the gaps is the fun part! also when you reverse the situation and play the sound to a psy dancefloor then the whole lot goes in reverse where its more about the adventure and less about the love. its a mad fun challenge! Keep it up dude! sounding very nice!

cheers man. what you said is very true it takes me ages to find the songs that i like and that go well together. alot of the time the samples that are posted on sites are not a true reflection of the song either which can be even more frustrating.

also i find that some psy songs are really difficult to mix, some are just not arranged in a way that is good for mixing in and out of. they just start with a bang and dont stop until the last bar.

i am working on a tribal mix next

Posted by aL_mAc on Oct-29-2007 06:14:

quote:
Originally posted by 00soups00
Reach for Me (TV Rock & Dirty South Remix)

what have you become??

Posted by 00soups00 on Oct-29-2007 17:13:

hahahaha.. you do realise that its a remake of a classic from Gatecrasher Black days dont you??? Well apparently, a whole truckload of Calgarians also realised this, and it worked just as i thought it would.... i do think that the guys did a good job of remaking this..

quote:
Originally posted by aL_mAc

what have you become??

Posted by Anomyst on Oct-29-2007 23:30:

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
Anomyst – A Midsummer Nights Dream
Duration: 111mins

1. Shpongle – Vapour Rumours
2. Asura – The Prophecy
3. Wizzy Noise – Tribal Dawn
4. Wizzy Noise – Oxidiser
5. Human Blue – Evolution
6. Human Blue – Weightless Waitress
7. Blue Planet Corporation – Timeline
8. Protoculture – High Octane
9. Protoculture – Driven
10. Sub 6 – Ra Heya
11. Insomnia & Visual Paradox – Dancing on the Moon
12. Ultravoice – Drop It
13. Hydro Generator – Philosophy
14. Spectrum - Sub Zero
15. Samadhi Astrali - Mahadeva 3
16. Psypsiq Jicuri – La Dosis
17. Infected Mushroom - Elation Station (Beat Hackers Remix)
18. Asura – Golgotha

LINK: [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

www.benevans.com.au
www.interview.net.au

Link Attached: [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Posted by aL_mAc on Oct-30-2007 05:15:

quote:
Originally posted by 00soups00
hahahaha.. you do realise that its a remake of a classic from Gatecrasher Black days dont you??? Well apparently, a whole truckload of Calgarians also realised this, and it worked just as i thought it would.... i do think that the guys did a good job of remaking this..

i realise... still!! what have you become... lol

Posted by 00soups00 on Oct-31-2007 23:06:

Andrew Campbell - Summer Over The Other Side of The World (November Promotional Mix)

http://www.area709.com/andrew/music/mix/148/

please note, in order to download the mix you will need to take a few seconds to register for their website. If you would prefer to not register for the site you can still stream the mix.

Track Listing

1. Greg Cerrone feat. Claudia Kennaugh - Invincible (D.O.N.S. Remix) [On The Air Music]
2. K-Pax feat. Be As Deep - Portable Fingers [Display Recordings]
3. Remo - Ivision [Forensic Records]
4. Christopher Manik - Akira (Original Mix) [Morrison Recordings]
5. Artego - Summer Bang [Sick Watona]
6. Emjae - Mal Funktion [Sick Watona]
7. Ping Pong Boys - Red Rubber (Paul Thomas 'Rex Kwon Do' Remix) [Whoop!]
8. Joey Fehrenbach - Ghosts (Tim Davison Mix) [Morrison Recordings]
9. Brian Cross - Sunny Rain (Elastika Mix) [Juicy Music]
10. Luke Chable presents. The Quest - Skyline Road (DJ Remy Remix) [68 Recordings]
11. Pinkbox Special - The Ballz (Medway Remix) [Groovecollection Black]

Hope you like it....

Posted by pyhimys on Nov-02-2007 01:16:

Any comments about this? I'm now in Sydney so if you wanna book me just send PM to me... Every feedback is welcome.

quote:
Originally posted by pyhimys
71.26/ 98.1 MB/ 192 kbps

Daniel M – True Lies (Promo Mix)

tracklist
1. Mad Arps f. Julie Harrington- Slow It Down (Luke Chable's "it broke" Remix)
2. True Lies- Are You Restless
3. True Lies- Mono Leine
4. Dave Gahan- I Need You (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
5. Peter Gun- Through The Summer
6. Gui Boratto- It's Majik
7. Flowjob- Run Baby Run (Antix Remix)
8. Kult Of Krameria- Esperanηa
9. Science Department- Repercussion (Funk Function's Future Mix)
10. Rai- Liquid
11. Matenda- Epsilon

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0vhz83

Posted by pkcRAISTLIN on Nov-02-2007 01:21:

quote:
Originally posted by pyhimys
Any comments about this? I'm now in Sydney so if you wanna book me just send PM to me... Every feedback is welcome.

open dex entertainment are always looking for new talent. send a PM to TA user "aesthetic" and he'll be able to give you more information

Posted by Aesthetic on Nov-02-2007 02:49:

aye, we're looking for a suitable dj for the rest room set, and i think judging by your mixing you'll be perfect.. pm me your details

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
open dex entertainment are always looking for new talent. send a PM to TA user "aesthetic" and he'll be able to give you more information

Posted by Light The Fuse on Nov-09-2007 10:49:

doing an oldskool 97-2004 progressive trance set for your pleasure

^what makes me like trance/prog...coming soon :-]

3hours.

Posted by kibnetc on Nov-09-2007 11:59:

i thought you didnt like it???

Posted by Light The Fuse on Nov-09-2007 12:18:

i dont like what is being done with it right now...its not memorable..its not epic...it doesnt make you lose your mind or go deep inside yourself for hours on end....armin makes tunes with crowd effects in there to make you cheer...VOMIT.

its either too 'funky' or to hard and driving..WHERE HAS THE DANCEABLE, MELODIC, SPACEY, WITH THE OCCASIONAL GOOD VOCAL, I FEEL LOVE HERE, FULL SOUND GONE?!?!?!??!

you dont walk out at the end of a night and think "i was enlightened tonight, i learned about life and music"

you walk out and think "i heard some madt tunes and if i squeeze my eyes together real hard..i can imagine some of those tunes touching my soul"

no good.

ill put this mix together - then you tell me who makes this sorta shit now with the percussion all tight and shit + a memorable instrument and melody plus a groovy ass bassline.....

...then okay ill admit defeat.

yeah im probably living in the past, but meh - this shit touched me. 95% of the new shit doenst.

Posted by kibnetc on Nov-09-2007 13:02:

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
i dont like what is being done with it right now...its not memorable..its not epic...it doesnt make you lose your mind or go deep inside yourself for hours on end....armin makes tunes with crowd effects in there to make you cheer...VOMIT.

its either too 'funky' or to hard and driving..WHERE HAS THE DANCEABLE, MELODIC, SPACEY, WITH THE OCCASIONAL GOOD VOCAL, I FEEL LOVE HERE, FULL SOUND GONE?!?!?!??!

you dont walk out at the end of a night and think "i was enlightened tonight, i learned about life and music"

you walk out and think "i heard some madt tunes and if i squeeze my eyes together real hard..i can imagine some of those tunes touching my soul"

no good.

ill put this mix together - then you tell me who makes this sorta shit now with the percussion all tight and shit + a memorable instrument and melody plus a groovy ass bassline.....

...then okay ill admit defeat.

yeah im probably living in the past, but meh - this shit touched me. 95% of the new shit doenst.

meh i kinda agree with the end of the night thing. the only night this year where ive thought WOW, was paul van dyk at metro. the talent of internationals that ive been brought out this year has been lacking. its just been producers with a generic big hit. id kill to see someone like menno de jong, jon o'bir and john askew.

on the music side, its just the same as it was years ago. people change, hell 10 years ago i was listening to pop music thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

anyway this topic will lead us in circles.

looking forward to ur mix. will be good to hear some songs i havnt heard before. will let u know how it all fits in with trance today

Posted by Light The Fuse on Nov-09-2007 13:06:

wikkid dude - that post gives me faith in humanity

Posted by Aesthetic on Nov-09-2007 23:54:

jules if you dont include albion - air (hybrid remix) im going to cut off your gonads.

Posted by Light The Fuse on Nov-10-2007 01:17:

yeah its been purchased
was thinking original tho

Posted by Aesthetic on Nov-10-2007 01:53:

OK for your favourite oak parkian, travel - bulgarian (signum mix)

idie.

Posted by Philby on Nov-10-2007 02:32:

so is this actually going to happen jules? or are you going to come back with some post about how you dont like what you like about trance/prog and you wont make the mix. and then edit your post so nobody knows wtf is going on.

Posted by Light The Fuse on Nov-10-2007 07:11:

lol.
this will happen - probably take a couple weeks...but its my hobby for the next space of time and im hanging to get going.

im just doing a mix of stuff thats older that i like and i feel they just dont make em like that anymore.
no comeback, just the best farken recorded mix ill probably ever do

so yeah my little - why i love dancemusic thingo
and yeah been surfing around for tunes and 3 hours looks like a conservative estimate

Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Nov-10-2007 08:25:

yep definitely include the orginal mix of albion - air you need to channel oakenfold - global underground new york

Posted by Deeman on Nov-13-2007 12:31:

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
lol.
this will happen - probably take a couple weeks...but its my hobby for the next space of time and im hanging to get going.

im just doing a mix of stuff thats older that i like and i feel they just dont make em like that anymore.
no comeback, just the best farken recorded mix ill probably ever do

so yeah my little - why i love dancemusic thingo
and yeah been surfing around for tunes and 3 hours looks like a conservative estimate

Hurry up Jules, fark I love the old shit!!

Posted by DJ_Ballistic on Nov-14-2007 05:53:

Was a bit bored the other day, so hit record and started mixing...
1st mix starts of deep housey then builds into some desyn style tracks, a mix of the kinds of tracks i mostly listen to these days

The 2nd one is a bit darker/proggier/techier? They're tracks i keep in my cd wallet, but never seem to play...

mixing is nothing special in either of them, few galloping horses in there... but some really good tracks, i really really love the lilo remix/daso - meine/lamb's bread tracks...(meine is my track of the year)

please ignore the poor looping at the end of insomnia haha cbf doin the mix over...

Kyoto 010 - Mixed By Nathan Bolling

CD 1

01. Kissogram - My Friend Is A Seahorse (James Priestley & Dan Berkson's Barlz E Syntho Dub)
02. Harold Heath - Mercury Blues
03. Joshua Collins - Lilo (Satoshi Fumi Kaleidoscape Remix)
04. Wawa - Flamenco (Dub Mix)
05. Roland Klinkenberg & DJ Remy - Mexico Can Wait (Dub)
06. Daso - Meine
07. Square One - Vesuvius (Justin Martin Remix)
08. Daniel Lindeberg - Lamb's Bread (Original Mix)
09. Akabu - I'm Not Afraid Of The Future (Jimpster Remix)
10. Tim Richards - Smoulder (King Unique Remix)
11. Ramsay - Dirty Delicious (Dub)
12. Locklear & Poppin - We Struggle (Remix)
13. Audionova - Among The Stars (Original Mix)
14. Da Funk - The Throwdown (Original Mix)
15. Morris & Minor - Is This The Groove (Ian Carey Remix)

CD 2

01. Raudive - Here (Len's Podium Remix)
02. G-Pal - Ophra (El Greco Mix)
03. David Ferrero - The Evolution Of House (Simon & Shaker Remix)
04. DJ Fabian - Shakey (The Hollywood & Vine 303 Mixx)
05. Christian Duran - Monsta (D-Formation Remix)
06. Stereotyp - Keepin Me (Fauna Flash Remix)
07. Martin Buttrich - Hunted (Original Mix)
08. Rodamaal Feat. Claudia Franco - Insomnia (Ame Remix)
09. Kosmas Epsilon - Paranoid (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
10. The Timewriter - Reachin' Out

Posted by xmike on Nov-27-2007 02:20:

Hey guys i know i dont post alot in here, however holidays have arrived so i promise to start contributing

i kinda tried with this one, so let me know what you think

xmike - chunky monkey

Ian Oliver - Bucovina
Andrew K - Next to Me (Johan vermeulen)
Marscruiser - Not Alone Tonight (Blake Jarrel)
Santiago Nino - Beleive (Max Graham)
DT8 Project - Falling (Darren Tate)
Dubfire - Roadkill (EDX at night)
The Blizzard - Kalopsia (Mark Otten)
Markus Schulz - Fly to colours (Genix)
Joey V - Grizzly Grit
Sebastian Brandt - America (Spiral Eye)
Ali Wilson - Solstice
Santiago Nino - Poseiden
Gareth Emery - More than Anything (Stoneface and Terminal)
Amurai - After the Sunrise (Daniel Kandi)
Icone - Fatal Beauty (Tragida)
Mark Eteson - Dynamic Stability (Frase)
Plastic Angel - Try Walking in my world (Daniel Kandi)

Posted by Philby on Nov-27-2007 11:04:

where can i upload a mix? since certain people living in tasmania whinge about megaupload, and sendspace isn't loading, and rapidshare has a 100mb file size limit, i need some help

Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »