TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Classic old threads / Inactive Forums
-- Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!
Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »

Posted by wienerschnitzel on Jul-12-2003 04:27:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider

So what do you guys think of my theory?

Wow, you have taken this to a new level. I am in shock and awe. I can find no flaws in this theory therefore leaving me throughly impressed!

Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-12-2003 05:01:

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
I have a better theory:

Ashley = Sedrick's COUSIN

He's probably taking care of his cousin's cyber this night !!!

well i have an even BETTER theory:
here goes:

But i bet there is a 1 in 50million chance that this:

IS sebby!

and this:

Is patrick!!!

hE likes his big macs doesnt he!

Posted by suhkorea on Jul-12-2003 05:12:

I think you guys are gay and this thread needs to be closed

Posted by wienerschnitzel on Jul-12-2003 06:27:

Wak wAk waK

Posted by fuct4less on Jul-12-2003 09:59:

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF

seriously, is that person dead???

occrider, your theory is very disturbing, and yet it makes sense. might explain why sebby keeps defending "patrick"

and also, id like to propose a new theory, what if patrick is sebby's dad, or even his sister?!?

Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-12-2003 10:11:

quote:
Originally posted by fuct4less
seriously, is that person dead???

well lets piece this complex and intriuging puzzle toghether peice by piece. The original letter stated that, and i quote :

"I was wondering if you’d like to have a nice romantic dinner at McDonald’s with me this weekend? (I’m messing with you. It should be on Friday cuz they have better deals during the weekdays)

and that guy's eating mcdonalds!

Coincedence? i think not.

i rest my case.

Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-12-2003 10:14:

no wait...better yet, case closed

Posted by fuct4less on Jul-12-2003 10:15:

... but is he dead? cuz he sure looks like it, either that, or he has never slept

Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-12-2003 10:23:

-shrug- i got it off fugly.com, and half the people on that site are dead anyway, so yes, probably

Posted by fuct4less on Jul-12-2003 10:33:

*scrolls up page and laughs hysterically* dead people do the funniest things!!

Posted by igottaknow on Jul-12-2003 13:20:

omg...

"I see Dead People"

*closes my eyes and counts to 5

Posted by hangover on Jul-12-2003 14:55:

quote:

mmmm... big mac...

Did anyone notice how when you say: "her loss" it sounds a bit like "hair loss"?

Anyway I think this thread has enough twists to qualify as a basis for a tv show. Who's with me?

Posted by wienerschnitzel on Jul-12-2003 16:19:

quote:
well lets piece this complex and intriuging puzzle toghether peice by piece. The original letter stated that, and i quote :

"I was wondering if you’d like to have a nice romantic dinner at McDonald’s with me this weekend? (I’m messing with you. It should be on Friday cuz they have better deals during the weekdays)

and that guy's eating mcdonalds!

Coincedence? i think not.

i rest my case.

good on ya! i didn't even notice that until you mentioned that... further convinced!

Posted by joeh on Jul-12-2003 16:28:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
New Theory:

Ok we've pretty much jumped to the conclusion that sebby is patrick, despite sebby's every attempt to convince us otherwise. But I have a new theory .... what if sebby was telling us the truth, that he is NOT patrick as he so claims. What if they are really two different people, but the ultimate lie was that there is NO Ashley!!! Bear with me:

Hey Patrick,

I hope you don’t think that I’m some kind of weird, four eyed fool for writing this letter. Actually it may be a little ironic for me to write one….since we did meet for the first time through note writing…lol Anyway your probably wondering why I’m even writing this letter. Well, first off…I’m bored and I should be studying for finals. Second I wanted to tell you something. I think you’re a cool and very cute guy. Actually I think you’re the shit (as these young kids like to say these days). As the great Patrick Aksan used to say and I quote: “If I were a fly, Id be all over you cuz you’re the shit.” Maybe it’s your sexy cock ring, or you’re coming into class late asking if there was a quiz. Or maybe it’s just the fact that I’m soooooooooo lonely and I need a friend (ha ha that was a joke….no really it was And maybe I’m just ignorant or can’t take a hint but you never did answer my emails that I sent waaaaaaaaaaay back when. You know…..the ones that asked for your hand in marriage…or the one asking if you wanted to go to Hawaii on my yacht…...or maybe you didn’t get those. Hmmm well, if you didn’t at least I know that you got this letter.

Patrick, I have a question for you. I was wondering if you’d like to have a nice romantic dinner at McDonald’s with me this weekend? (I’m messing with you. It should be on Friday cuz they have better deals during the weekdays) But in all seriousness. Would you like to go out with me? Maybe go dancing or take a nice walk on the beach. Id like to get to know you. See what makes this East coast hunk tick. Grant it… I’m not the sexiest guy, or the strongest, or even the hungest….. Fuck it…I’m as plain as a bagel that you sell at your store. But I can promise you one thing. You’ll have a fun night out. Man I sound like a damn advertisement…..see I even have a little marketing skills to offer you. So what do ya say Patrick? Will you do the honor of going out on a date with me? It took me 11 weeks to nurse the balls to be able to ask you….. and if you say no. It’s ok. Ill have another 12 weeks in Accounting 300 to write you a better letter/proposal.

I hope you enjoyed reading this letter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I also hope that you don’t have a boyfriend cuz I’m sure he’d REALLY enjoy reading this letter. And the fact that I just spent study time making an (_,_) out of myself really doesn’t help. I hope to hear from you soon babe (hopefully sooner than later). My cell phone number is 1 323 XXX XXXX and my email is paksan32@yahoo.com Hopefully if all goes well we will be talking soon. If not than I wish you a great 10 days off from school and Ill be awaiting the very awkward moment between us in Accounting 300. (I’m just kidding) Have a great break!!!
Yours truly,
Sebby

Best theory.......... ever.

Posted by fuct4less on Jul-12-2003 22:24:

quote:
Originally posted by hangover Anyway I think this thread has enough twists to qualify as a basis for a tv show. Who's with me?

*talks in cool tv voice*
one man, one goal, no balls.

we take a loser off the street, change his/her name to sebtrick, put them in some gay classroom with a beautiful woman, try to hook them up, and then let the flaming begin!

and wait till the end when we reveal the true identity of ashtrick. youll be shocked, youll be amazed, youll shit your fucking pants !

Mr. Bitch coming this fall on nbc

Posted by Eugene on Jul-12-2003 22:50:

you guys are retarded, stop wasting your fucking time

Posted by Orbax on Jul-12-2003 23:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Eugene
you guys are retarded, stop wasting your fucking time

you obviously read this then, and then took the time to respond. Who wasted more of their time, we at least ejoyed it

Posted by suhkorea on Jul-12-2003 23:32:

STOP POSTING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD

ADMIN IS GAY FOR NOT DELETE OR CLOSING IT!

Posted by Spad on Jul-12-2003 23:48:

quote:
Originally posted by suhkorea
STOP POSTING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD

ADMIN IS GAY FOR NOT DELETE OR CLOSING IT!

Noooooo. This belongs in the "classic threads" forum. I'd type more but my hands are shaking and my tears are starting to short curcuit the keyboard

Posted by Orbax on Jul-13-2003 01:49:

yeah, stop posting

Posted by Orbax on Jul-13-2003 03:25:

or dont

Posted by igottaknow on Jul-13-2003 04:35:

quote:
ashtrick

very f0nny

this thread is so classic i'm getin goose bumps on my tongue

Posted by fuct4less on Jul-13-2003 05:12:

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
i'm getin goose bumps on my tongue

maybe you have SARS.

Posted by hangover on Jul-13-2003 07:18:

quote:
*talks in cool tv voice*
one man, one goal, no balls.

we take a loser off the street, change his/her name to sebtrick, put them in some gay classroom with a beautiful woman, try to hook them up, and then let the flaming begin!

and wait till the end when we reveal the true identity of ashtrick. youll be shocked, youll be amazed, youll shit your fucking pants !

Mr. Bitch coming this fall on nbc

Oh yeah! But the name of the show should be "Funny Way To Ask a Girl Out"

Posted by fuct4less on Jul-13-2003 07:22:

they should document this on dateline

Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »