TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Tracklist Requests / Postings
-- A State Of Trance Episode 569 (12-07-12) - Recorded LIVE from Privilege Ibiza
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »

Posted by ramballo on Jul-12-2012 19:28:

lol much agreed ^^

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:28:

quote:
Originally posted by defusion
I agree. I don't think it would work at the beggining of a set like Armin would play either to be honest unless he was going to start a lot softer.

He obviosuly just likes the track and knows its a big one in Ibiza at the moment. Same when he hammered "One" all summer long 2 years ago.

Still doesnt mean it really works in one of his sets though.

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:29:

this is awful. Doesnt even sound like Armin imo.

Posted by Coxx on Jul-12-2012 19:32:

Armin van Buuren feat. Jennifer Rene vs. Tomas Heredia & Marcelo Fratini - Fine Without you Montana (AvB mashup)

my girl miss Rene! <3

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:34:

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
Armin van Buuren feat. Jennifer Rene vs. Tomas Heredia & Marcelo Fratini - Fine Without you Montana (AvB mashup)

my girl miss Rene! <3

she is hot as fuck

Posted by Coxx on Jul-12-2012 19:36:

08. Heatbeat - Arganda (Chris Schweizer Rockin Mix)

Posted by K4SP4 on Jul-12-2012 19:36:

quote:
Originally posted by gizzymcg
To start so well and sounding like he was on a mission to this now. Jesus I would be so disappointed in that club.

Maybe he started that way and the crowd didnt respond so he had to revert back to the shitty electro farty stuff.

Last week Armin was asked about why he's not playing tunes from Timewave, Basil O'Glue, Airwave or that similar stuff. He respond that people would get bored with this, but I said him try first then judge. Tbh Basil track fits perfect with Markus Schulz sets and no one is bored. Armin get too much into trousy shit. He should pay more attention to true Ibiza'a prog trance tune, that would make trance tunes bigger & better. Nowadays everything is so similar with all that TV stuff from Avicii, Guetta etc. etc.

Fuck that it works with the crowd if isn't Armin van Buuren sound, but just another silly copy of Avicii!

Posted by Coxx on Jul-12-2012 19:36:

quote:
she is hot as fuck
hey watch your mouth

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:39:

quote:
Originally posted by K4SP4
Last week Armin was asked about why he's not playing tunes from Timewave, Basil O'Glue, Airwave or that similar stuff. He respond that people would get bored with this, but I said him try first then judge. Tbh Basil track fits perfect with Markus Schulz sets and no one is bored. Armin get too much into trousy shit. He should pay more attention to true Ibiza'a prog trance tune, that would make trance tunes bigger & better. Nowadays everything is so similar with all that TV stuff from Avicii, Guetta etc. etc.

Fuck that it works with the crowd if isn't Armin van Buuren sound, but just another silly copy of Avicii!

Thats the most heartbreaking this with him playing this crap style it sounds nothing like him. he says he doesnt want to be a jukebox but playing this style thats what he basically is.

I cant believe soem of the stuff he has come out with recently then just goes back and plays this utter shit music. Like at the end of last weeks show "we sometimes flitter in other styles but we always come back home". Yeah well 30 mins of a 2 or 3 hour set I wouldnt say is "coming back home" at all. Its hypocritical imo.

Posted by ramballo on Jul-12-2012 19:39:

thats MORE like it .. bring that mix in like a bomb
fuck waited 40 minutes for that PSSSSSSSSST

Posted by K4SP4 on Jul-12-2012 19:40:

anyone knows what's happened with Jen Rene?

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:40:

So now hes trying to play a bit of trance again. Lets see how long this lasts hahaha

Posted by K4SP4 on Jul-12-2012 19:41:

quote:
So now hes trying to play a bit of trance again. Lets see how long this lasts hahaha

Forget the name of this track argh...

Posted by defusion on Jul-12-2012 19:42:

quote:
Forget the name of this track argh...

Orjan Nilsen - Legions

Posted by Coxx on Jul-12-2012 19:42:

quote:
anyone knows what's happened with Jen Rene?
album in 2013 as i was told, hes been on tour as well

Posted by K4SP4 on Jul-12-2012 19:42:

the most weird thing is that UR'6 would be perfect... completly different than this, trust me or just compare his last years set from Space with his UR'5 Space CD.

Posted by K4SP4 on Jul-12-2012 19:44:

Sticky with same tune all over again, would better play City Of Angels (Beat Service Remix) instead Fortuna!

Posted by defusion on Jul-12-2012 19:44:

Beat Service definitely know how to make a track which works on the dancefloor. Fortuna is ace.

Posted by K4SP4 on Jul-12-2012 19:47:

quote:
album in 2013 as i was told, hes been on tour as well

but what is she doing atm?

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:48:

quote:
the most weird thing is that UR'6 would be perfect... completly different than this, trust me or just compare his last years set from Space with his UR'5 Space CD.

In Space last year he played 80% trouse. The 4 hours of the 5 hour set that got broadcast were so awful.

then he makes UR5 and its so amazing. but obviously the crowd are not going for the deeper and then more euphoric trance sound Armin is famed for. I say you play what you love not what is popular. That seems to be his problem now and he is giving into the trends.

Look at what Solarstone is doing. He is standing up for the true trance sound along with others but he is the first that is going to put on worldwide events for people like us to go to and love the real trance sound instead of the general crap going around because SHM etc are so big.

Posted by ramballo on Jul-12-2012 19:50:

Booooo

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:54:

Hey what a tune!!!! Jorn Van Deynhoven remix of Ruben De Ronde - Forever In Our Hearts

Finally a big trancer although ruined by the Concrete Angel acapella.

Posted by Coxx on Jul-12-2012 19:56:

01. Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue feat. Ana Criado - Fallen Angel (Dennis Sheperd Club Mix - AvB Intro Mix)
02. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma - Spectrum (Armin van Buuren Remix)
03. Pryda - Allein FAIL MASHUP!
04. ID
05. Orjan Nilsen - Endymion
07. W&W - Moscow [Future Favorite]
07. Porter Robinson - Language
08. Heatbeat - Arganda (Chris Schweizer Rockin Mix)
09. Armin van Buuren feat. Jennifer Rene vs. Tomas Heredia & Marcelo Fratini - Fine Without you Montana (AvB mashup)
10. Ummet Ozcan - The Box
11. Orjan Nilsen - Legions
12. Beat Service - Fortuna

Posted by Coxx on Jul-12-2012 19:58:

quote:
Hey what a tune!!!! Jorn Van Deynhoven remix of Ruben De Ronde - Forever In Our Hearts

Finally a big trancer although ruined by the Concrete Angel acapella.
armin did a mashup

Posted by gizzymcg on Jul-12-2012 19:59:

quote:
armin did a mashup

Yeah a really bad one!

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »