TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »

Posted by ucforange on Mar-18-2015 19:09:

This is all interesting because in the posting on RA for the Get Lost party, the promoters tell us that the party will be held in a "never before seen" venue. But Soho Studios has indeed hosted parties before, right?

Either way I'm sure the party is a lock to go down but the Soho Studio thing contradicts what the promoters are telling the public. And saw that some people on RA are saying a venue called LMNT Studios in Midtown Miami is going to get the party now. Who knows.

I'm not even going to this thing but I find the speculation to be fascinating, lol

Posted by ucforange on Mar-18-2015 19:21:

Some good events that I haven't seen anyone mention yet...

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-18-2015 19:57:

Can't believe Gerber is playing the Delano pool again. That gig during Basel was a freaking joke. Shit sound, shit people, $28 cocktails. Never again.

Posted by ucforange on Mar-18-2015 20:01:

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Can't believe Gerber is playing the Delano pool again. That gig during Basel was a freaking joke. Shit sound, shit people, $28 cocktails. Never again.

To be fair hes playing inside the FDR club at the Delano. Im sure the cocktails will be $28 and the people will be equally shit tho lol

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-18-2015 20:05:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
To be fair hes playing inside the FDR club at the Delano. Im sure the cocktails will be $28 and the people will be equally shit tho lol

I have to respectfully disagree minus the drink prices bc they will be expensive, i think the crowd will be much different than what you see at Basel. Plus a guy gerber extended set is never a bad thing, Im thinking (well...hoping) this will go a little under the radar, Im going to check it out and if it sucks hop over to Do Not Sit for Josh Wink. Unless somehow by miracle one of my redbull contacts gets me into Dixon

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-18-2015 20:11:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
I have to respectfully disagree minus the drink prices bc they will be expensive, i think the crowd will be much different than what you see at Basel. Plus a guy gerber extended set is never a bad thing, Im thinking (well...hoping) this will go a little under the radar, Im going to check it out and if it sucks hop over to Do Not Sit for Josh Wink. Unless somehow by miracle one of my redbull contacts gets me into Dixon

A Basel crowd is a MUCH better crowd than you typically see during WMC fyi. Been to Basel 5 yrs and WMC since 2003. It's just the crowd that night was terrible. The sound and production was nil, which sucks because Guy IS one of my favorites by far. Would never go back their to see him though

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-18-2015 20:20:

Markus Schulz is playing @ The Clevelander on 3/29... anyone know anything about this?

Posted by djmanu on Mar-18-2015 20:29:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Markus Schulz is playing @ The Clevelander on 3/29... anyone know anything about this?

Yep this is part of beatgasm hotel at Clevelander, no cover
[IMG]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11070257_929495390428648_4724540890761641156_n.jpg?oh=011e8171475fd183a539d957461ade4d&oe=55751EB8

[/IMG]

Posted by ucforange on Mar-18-2015 22:28:

It appears that Space went out and got Tenaglia, Gaiser, Sian and Paul Ritch to play the El Row night as Deep Dish's replacement. Funny thing is, this new lineup is better. Have heard nothing but great things about Danny lately and Ritch...well that man is a techno monster. So is Sian...guy absolutely demolished Space a couple years ago. Fuckin damn. Plus Paco and DLS...killer show

Posted by BiG MiKE on Mar-18-2015 23:06:

Posted by BiG MiKE on Mar-19-2015 00:15:

quote:
Originally posted by Innocence Lost

BOOM, I'M SO GOING!

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/Sh...?eventId=178020

Edit: Beat you to it BigMike.

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-19-2015 02:05:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
It appears that Space went out and got Tenaglia, Gaiser, Sian and Paul Ritch to play the El Row night as Deep Dish's replacement. Funny thing is, this new lineup is better. Have heard nothing but great things about Danny lately and Ritch...well that man is a techno monster. So is Sian...guy absolutely demolished Space a couple years ago. Fuckin damn. Plus Paco and DLS...killer show

Tenaglia was just awful at BPM, but again its just my opinion between being bored and tired i stayed for an hour and a half of his headlining set at the parrot and opted to finally get some rest

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-20-2015 13:50:

And so it begins...

At least for me, tomorrow.

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-20-2015 15:33:

Anyone familiar with LMNT Studios? Rumor now saying that's where Get Lost will be based on a couple acts on the bill having it listed on their tour schedules

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-20-2015 17:03:

quote:
Anyone familiar with LMNT Studios? Rumor now saying that's where Get Lost will be based on a couple acts on the bill having it listed on their tour schedules

Cool space. Right on 36th and Miami ave just south of 195

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-24-2015 20:45:

LMNT confirmed for Get Lost per Damian's FB

Hearing from multiple people in Miami that this venue is too small for Get Lost. Thoughts Donnie? Any other Miami peeps?

Posted by wezvidz on Mar-25-2015 02:49:

My co-conspirator this week wants to know the rules for what you can bring into pool partys (ie Intec @ Delano tomorrow). Bags with towels and pool stuff? Or super strict?

Posted by Pantone199c on Mar-25-2015 10:05:

quote:
Originally posted by wezvidz
My co-conspirator this week wants to know the rules for what you can bring into pool partys (ie Intec @ Delano tomorrow). Bags with towels and pool stuff? Or super strict?

I was wondering the same thing. Last time I did a pool party I had to check in my bag before entering, and then you didn't even have access to it until you left. Hope its not the same but I have a bad feeling.

Posted by Cool1g on Mar-25-2015 17:01:

quote:
LMNT confirmed for Get Lost per Damian's FB

Hearing from multiple people in Miami that this venue is too small for Get Lost. Thoughts Donnie? Any other Miami peeps?

the LMNT website says 2500 occupancy. so of course depends on how many tix sold if that is comfortable or over capacity.

Posted by Faceplant on Mar-25-2015 17:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
the LMNT website says 2500 occupancy. so of course depends on how many tix sold if that is comfortable or over capacity.
i will be there early sat morn to after party in peace and avoid the crowds. I have a good feeling sat evening is going to be a huge. Cluster fuck.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-25-2015 20:44:

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g

errrr this could be a mess.

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-25-2015 22:46:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
errrr this could be a mess.

Smaller than Ice Palace West?

Posted by Faceplant on Mar-25-2015 23:09:

quote:
Smaller than Ice Palace West?
i don't think the problem with ice palace west was its capacity. The problem was all the heavy hitters were outside and everybody wanted to be outside. During that whole fiasco I was inside checking out Ellen allien, tiga in the big room which was nice and empty and also peezner and a few others on the front room that wasn't too packed either. I could care less who is playing outside, waiting in line to be cramped isn't my idea of fun. I had a blast in the inside rooms.

Posted by entro on Mar-26-2015 23:30:

You guys making me nervous...what's the skinny on LMNT?! Is it going to be a total disaster or not?

Posted by Faceplant on Mar-27-2015 01:32:

quote:
Originally posted by entro
You guys making me nervous...what's the skinny on LMNT?! Is it going to be a total disaster or not?
i would recommend getting there To enjoy all the degenerates for the aftethours portion sat morn. Enjoy your self for a few hours go eat and rest and come back at dusk. Worst case is you have a great morning and not so great evening. I have confidence it will be a good party but we can only wait and see. There should be multiple areas of music so if one is jam packed you can always go see another Dj. IMHO the best part of get lost is the morning partying, especially when your drunk as fuck and out of it from a long Friday night

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »