TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-20-2015 19:00:

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
My money is on SLS. If it works for Ushuaia it works for Hyde Beach.


I think you may actually be right, Saturday 28th.... will have to wait a few days and see


Posted by ucforange on Feb-20-2015 19:32:

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
So many EDM pool parties:

DJ Mag
Spinnin Sessions
Big Beat
Dim Mak
Mixmash
Axtone
Dirty South and Friends
Nervo Nation
Reload
Cedric Gervais and Friends
Heldeep
Doorn Records
Robin Schulz and friends.

This saddens me.


Dj Mag is actually not bad. Amine edge & dance, kolsch, patrick topping, etc.

And don't be sad. There's so many high quality events, yes even pool parties (Pete Tong is ALWAYS the place to be from what I hear), Nicole is throwing down a good one, and I think the best is yet to come. Again guys, it's not even March yet. While I guess I agree to a small extent that WMC is not quite as massive as it was last year, I think there's still a good amount of parties that have yet to be announced I'm willing to be at least a few of them will be doozies.

WIth that said, the only party I'm willing to part with in lieu of something better is the Plex party at Trade. Don't get me wrong that will be a phenomenal event but if there's a serious show (on the level of a proper Deep Dish show, etc) going down then those plans will change!


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-20-2015 21:41:

Squeeky wheel gets the grease, ask for some techno and receive:

WED 3/25 - Delano - INTEC All Stars Pool Party

"A VERY SPECIAL HEADLINER PRESENTS" aka Coxy

http://wantickets.com/Events/176798...ars-Pool-Party/


Posted by BPM_PHL on Feb-20-2015 22:51:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Dj Mag is actually not bad. Amine edge & dance, kolsch, patrick topping, etc.

And don't be sad. There's so many high quality events, yes even pool parties (Pete Tong is ALWAYS the place to be from what I hear), Nicole is throwing down a good one, and I think the best is yet to come. Again guys, it's not even March yet. While I guess I agree to a small extent that WMC is not quite as massive as it was last year, I think there's still a good amount of parties that have yet to be announced I'm willing to be at least a few of them will be doozies.

WIth that said, the only party I'm willing to part with in lieu of something better is the Plex party at Trade. Don't get me wrong that will be a phenomenal event but if there's a serious show (on the level of a proper Deep Dish show, etc) going down then those plans will change!


I'm not willing to put up with DVBBS, Dmitiri Vegas and the like, and the crowd they bring to see the couple good acts. Looking at the last couple years Pete Tong is the same format, half garbage half pretty good.

I hope a few more good ones pop up particularly on Saturday and Sunday. When I think of Miami I think of that poolside vibe.


Posted by ucforange on Feb-20-2015 23:32:

Dont sleep on Nervous at Viceroy if you like that old school Miami house vibe. The vibe will be soooo good. Wink, OG, Saunderson...will be a good party. True house head shit


Posted by Franknbeanz420 on Feb-21-2015 01:51:

any idea if or when single day tickets will go on sale for ultra for some weird reason I think I wanna go sat


Posted by Neonbeats on Feb-21-2015 02:33:

quote:
Originally posted by Franknbeanz420
any idea if or when single day tickets will go on sale for ultra for some weird reason I think I wanna go sat


I wouldn't rule it out if it doesn't sell out....which I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't


Posted by entro on Feb-21-2015 03:02:

Did Anjuna tix sell out? Temporarily down? Anyone know? :x

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/512099

edit oh uh nevermind http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?687055


Posted by Pantone199c on Feb-21-2015 03:12:

quote:
Originally posted by entro
Did Anjuna tix sell out? Temporarily down? Anyone know? :x

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/512099

edit oh uh nevermind http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?687055


http://www.wantickets.com/Events/176350/ANJUNADEEP/


Posted by entro on Feb-21-2015 04:53:

Any deets on Circoloco? The WMC really is fucking slipping this year. wtf


Posted by floridacurteese on Feb-21-2015 05:13:

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
http://www.wantickets.com/Events/176350/ANJUNADEEP/


$15 on RA. Why buy anywhere else?


Posted by ucforange on Feb-21-2015 08:42:

quote:
Originally posted by entro
Any deets on Circoloco? The WMC really is fucking slipping this year. wtf


Tons of great parties happening every day during wmc. You sound like a blast to hang out with


Posted by djmanu on Feb-21-2015 15:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
I wouldn't rule it out if it doesn't sell out....which I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't


It didn't sell out last year and they didn't sell single days ...


Posted by Neonbeats on Feb-21-2015 15:52:

quote:
Originally posted by djmanu
It didn't sell out last year and they didn't sell single days ...


I remember Ultra announcing they "sold out" like the day the festival started.....so they did. This year, with it being 18+ and with the whole EDM bandwagon slowing down, I think they are gonna be much further behind than last year. So you never know...


Posted by djmanu on Feb-21-2015 17:07:

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
I remember Ultra announcing they "sold out" like the day the festival started.....so they did. This year, with it being 18+ and with the whole EDM bandwagon slowing down, I think they are gonna be much further behind than last year. So you never know...


It would be amazing, it's so hearthbreaking to miss ASOT each year.


Posted by StereoPrincess on Feb-21-2015 20:57:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Pete Tong is ALWAYS the place to be from what I hear


i am actually considering this but checking out the videos from previous years and the music seems pretty annoying sounding. i think the party would be great but the tunes only good from a few djs. the rest is ear piercing.


Posted by Innocence Lost on Feb-22-2015 19:54:

quote:
Originally posted by djmanu
It would be amazing, it's so hearthbreaking to miss ASOT each year.


You should try and broaden your horizons man. There's so much good music going on out there. The closest thing to trance elements you'll hear will be at the parties i'm going to at dream. Just saying my 02


Posted by Pantone199c on Feb-23-2015 15:25:



Tickets


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-23-2015 17:03:

Looks like Amine Edge & Dance have leaked some interesting information in their tour dates section on FB especially if it all ends up being true/correct. For example this would be a big one:

SUNDAY 3/29
Erick Morillo's WMC party,
SLS , Miami, Florida, United States

Among others there seems to be another party at E11even on Friday 3/27 called Under The Radar and a Pacha Pool Party at The Thompsons on Saturday 3/28. Pretty interesting stuff.


Posted by miamitranceman on Feb-24-2015 13:17:

quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
$15 on RA. Why buy anywhere else?



Sold out but still on wantickets. I'll be there!


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-24-2015 14:42:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
I'll try and find out when it's gonna be done. I'm sure it's pretty much sorted already and they just need to put up the links. I would say definitely beginning of the week should be a go.


From Jamies FB:

Jamie Jones presents Paradise Miami at Ice Palace West Miami, FL


So Ice Palace will be doing a few events or at least one?


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-24-2015 16:11:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
From Jamies FB:

Jamie Jones presents Paradise Miami at Ice Palace West Miami, FL


So Ice Palace will be doing a few events or at least one?


I don't see that on his FB and that's not where I was told it was. I'm pretty sure you pulled last years stuff.


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-24-2015 16:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
I don't see that on his FB and that's not where I was told it was.


Its right in the tour dates section on his FB page


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-24-2015 16:17:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Its right in the tour dates section on his FB page


Ahh I see. If it's there as much as I love Paradise, I'm skipping it. Can't believe anyone is doing a party there after the shit that went down last year. I heard it was at Mana Wynwood.


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-24-2015 16:19:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Ahh I see. If it's there as much as I love Paradise, I'm skipping it. Can't believe anyone is doing a party there after the shit that went down last year. I heard it was at Mana Wynwood.


I'm not familiar with that venue or if it has multiple locations, but Above & Beyond announced yesterday that they are at The Soundgarden at Mana Wynwood on the same night, so guessing maybe that is why it may be at Ice.


Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.