TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »


Posted by DiegoParra32 on Jan-20-2015 03:10:

Sweet thanks. I haven't gone to conference in like 3 years so i'm looking forward to a few parties. Are tickets to Ultra even available anymore? My brother and wife had never gone and I was looking to take them for the first time since some of those lineups look good.


Posted by BiG MiKE on Jan-20-2015 18:04:

Markus Schulz Pres. Coldharbour Night just announced for Space 3/26. Seems they're moving the Coldharbour Night from the usual Monday to there.

http://space.wantickets.com/Events/...IGHT-MAIN-ROOM/


Posted by BPM_PHL on Jan-20-2015 18:18:

quote:
Originally posted by BiG MiKE
Markus Schulz Pres. Coldharbour Night just announced for Space 3/26. Seems they're moving the Coldharbour Night from the usual Monday to there.

http://space.wantickets.com/Events/...IGHT-MAIN-ROOM/


Wonder if this means Dice-Carola on the Terrace.


Posted by BiG MiKE on Jan-20-2015 18:23:

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
Wonder if this means Dice-Carola on the Terrace.


Possibly! And I just got my flights thinking this was happening on Monday again.


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Jan-20-2015 20:21:

quote:
Originally posted by BiG MiKE
Possibly! And I just got my flights thinking this was happening on Monday again.


It happens on Wednesday every year.


Posted by BPM_PHL on Jan-20-2015 20:23:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
It happens on Wednesday every year.


Not strictly true^

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?230525


Posted by BiG MiKE on Jan-20-2015 20:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
It happens on Wednesday every year.


Sorry, I was referring to Coldharbour Night.


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Jan-20-2015 21:01:

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
Not strictly true^

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?230525


That was the first year when WMC was still 4/5 days and that was the kick off party of Conference.

Every year after it is a Wednesday party.


Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-21-2015 15:52:

3/26 thurs: tINI and the Gang w/ tINI & tba (Room 2) - Next Wave w/ Pedro & tba (Room 1) @ Trade
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?676262

3/27 fri: Dream Don't Sleep w/ Maceo Plex, Danny Daze, & Shall Ocin (Room 2) @ Trade
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?676226

3/28 sat: In the Mood w/ Nicole Moudaber & tba (Room 2) - MJC & Friends w/ Maya Jane Coles, Philipp Jung [M.A.N.D.Y.] , & tba (Room 1) @ Trade
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?676253


Posted by bdr222 on Jan-21-2015 16:57:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
3/26 thurs: tINI and the Gang w/ tINI & tba (Room 2) - Next Wave w/ Pedro & tba (Room 1) @ Trade
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?676262

3/27 fri: Dream Don't Sleep w/ Maceo Plex, Danny Daze, & Shall Ocin (Room 2) @ Trade
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?676226

3/28 sat: In the Mood w/ Nicole Moudaber & tba (Room 2) - MJC & Friends w/ Maya Jane Coles, Philipp Jung [M.A.N.D.Y.] , & tba (Room 1) @ Trade
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?676253



Posted by Neonbeats on Jan-21-2015 18:28:

I don't get the room 1 and room 2 stuff....are these two separate parties in the same club?


Posted by OrangestO on Jan-21-2015 18:35:

Trade has a small room downstairs and a big room upstairs.


Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-21-2015 19:07:

i could be wrong but i think im safe in assuming room 2 is upstairs (and awesome) and room 1 is downstairs. never been in room 1. normally its used as a diff club. forget which one though. i wanna say score the gay club but i could be making shit up.

edit: confirmed. room 2 upstairs. room 1 downstairs.


Posted by Faceplant on Jan-21-2015 20:40:

whats the deal with upstairs and downstairs. Say i want to check out the mano and maceo party on friday do i need both tickets?


Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-21-2015 21:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
whats the deal with upstairs and downstairs. Say i want to check out the mano and maceo party on friday do i need both tickets?


most of the trade parties say one ticket gets you into both. this one doesnt. also says some crap about not guaranteeing entry after 1am.


Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-21-2015 21:34:

3/27 fri: Digweed Yacht

invites were just sent out.


Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-21-2015 21:51:

donnie, could we maybe get a sticky on this? unless someone wants to compile an actual list and keep it updated. then sticky that.


Posted by civicstyle on Jan-21-2015 22:26:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
3/27 fri: Digweed Yacht

invites were just sent out.


Dammit, I already purchased for the Lawler yacht party.


Posted by miamitranceman on Jan-22-2015 03:43:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222


i'm all over that second one.


Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-22-2015 18:42:

3/27 fri: Paul van Dyk @ Space (Main Room)
http://wantickets.com/Events/175187...-DYK-Main-Room/


Posted by bdr222 on Jan-22-2015 18:42:

Beyer confirmed on his podcast today that Drumcode will be on Sunday (29th) again. I can't see how it won't be @ Space. *fingers crossed*


Posted by DiegoParra32 on Jan-22-2015 18:53:

That Maceo/Danny party looks fucking great.


Posted by ucforange on Jan-22-2015 18:57:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Beyer confirmed on his podcast today that Drumcode will be on Sunday (29th) again. I can't see how it won't be @ Space. *fingers crossed*


Beyer said at the end of DCR 204 that it would indeed be at Space again. God damn that party was absolutely mental, as the Brits would say. Cant wait for this one!

Anyone have word on when Ice Palace parties come out??


Posted by Rissinite on Jan-22-2015 19:40:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange

Anyone have word on when Ice Palace parties come out??


Sound and heat were both an issue at Deep Dish and Enter last year. Ice Palace West was much better for Get Lost


Posted by ucforange on Jan-22-2015 20:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Sound and heat were both an issue at Deep Dish and Enter last year. Ice Palace West was much better for Get Lost


Yeah i was at the Enter party last year. It was indeed hot but you cannot beat that bigroom vibe. Some of the company i was with sorta ruined the night for me...which is one of the reasons Id like to go to another show at that venue. Love Trade, Space but these massive shows dont happen too often outside of WMC!


Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.