TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Posted by dj_cuba on Jul-12-2001 18:52:

Angry My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ive decided to make a bitch thread about dogs because to be quite honest ive had enough of them! always yappin' and barking at ya and generally being a pain the the arse! especially when the stupid thick sausage shaped ones that old ladies always seem to take about a million on walks come up and sniff at ya, what is so fascianting about me? is my smell really that attractive? and why are dogs so dod damn ugly? the sausage dogs look like they've been pressed in a mincer, british bulldogs look like theyve been hit in the face with a mallet or theyve had an incident with a steamroller! and i could go on all day! i finally came to really hate dogs when i was doing my paper-round, i was really pissed of that day as i'd just got a job in the co-op (a uk shop) and i accidentaly pierced a bottle of bleach which spayed all over some old womens hand, it turned out she had an alergy to bleach and she was screaming and over-reacting about it so i had to fetch a cloth and dry her hand wich made me feel like a right muppet! mainly because she was screaming and shouting at me and drawing attention to me! i got an absolute caneing from the boss and nearly got fired, so thats why i was pissed off that day, about 2 hours after that a dog nearly bit my hand off when i was shuving some leaflets for my paper round through a door i just jumped up hand literally crunched my hand, was screaming in agony and blood was flowing out my hand, the owner came outside and told me that it was my fault for interigating the bastard dog! DICKHEAD! i had to have my hand bandaged up for about 5 weeks after that and ive still got a sacr! anyway thats my tale, what have you all got to bitch about?

Posted by TrAnCe CoNtRoL on Jul-12-2001 18:58:

well i dont think this is talking about music...and we are in the music dicussion room. maybe try the chill out room next time. wrong forum.

Posted by .montecarlo. on Jul-12-2001 19:06:

Dog Running

sorry man, i couldn't help but to LOL at this one....but i hate those weiner dogs too...lol

Posted by .montecarlo. on Jul-12-2001 20:21:

Dog Running to clear it up

i wasn't lol at your troubles, just your rant about dogs. i hate small dogs as well, my grandparetns have a poodle that barks 24/7, so i know how you feel. anyway, were in the wrong forum so ppl will get mad if we keep using the thread. still lol

Posted by Palivar on Aug-09-2001 06:57:

oooooooook

Posted by ABTsportsline on Aug-09-2001 07:15:

yah i hate dogs too....

all they do is eat, sleep, and just look at you when you call them... and that incessant purring.... and when they get pissed they just sit there and meow.... fucking dogs!!

oh.... shit, wrong forum... i was looking for the "i hate cats" forum.

my bad,

-ABT-

Posted by stamper on Aug-09-2001 12:59:

Cant say i've ever had this trouble...although i did find the other day that i couldnt even connect to audiogalaxy.com at all....weird!

Posted by kluba_702 on Aug-09-2001 13:45:

Shame / Disagreement

trance control,

this IS the chill out room - not music discussion

so just chill ............j/k dood

Posted by Viceroy on Aug-09-2001 13:48:

Dog Running

I love my dog!

Posted by OENKABOENKA on Aug-09-2001 13:53:

I hate dogs too , and also Cats.
I hate those animals!

{-_-}

Posted by Fraggle on Aug-09-2001 15:17:

eh!!!...i think they're pretty cool

but yeah, i get annoyed when the little ones that yap yap yap don't shut up !!!

Posted by Gekhous on Aug-09-2001 20:11:

Exclamation

dogs suck!! POWER TO THE CATLIKE!!!!!!

Posted by DJ Sean on Aug-09-2001 20:23:

Dog Running

Dogs are Cool!

Posted by Gekhous on Aug-09-2001 20:32:

Exclamation

no they r not damnit!!!

Posted by penguin on Aug-10-2001 01:09:

birds fucking suck.....we got this little parrot like bird or whatever. cost like 500 bucks and omg i wanna shove taht ****** into the blender. that damn bird will nto shut the fuck up. squeakign and squaking all damn day long. all fucking morning long. i dont need an alarm clock anymore. do not buy a bird!

Posted by Mark on Aug-10-2001 01:20:

i love my dog.

Posted by YELLOWBEE on Aug-10-2001 01:27:

Dog haters are mean people/./.

how can you hate dogs??? ..
that is so mean, i understand the whole thing with hating a cat, wew, i hate cats so much

YBeeeee

Posted by ta_wilson on Aug-10-2001 02:12:

quote:
Originally posted by penguin
birds fucking suck.....we got this little parrot like bird or whatever. cost like 500 bucks and omg i wanna shove taht ****** into the blender. that damn bird will nto shut the fuck up. squeakign and squaking all damn day long. all fucking morning long. i dont need an alarm clock anymore. do not buy a bird!
thats funny man, but i am curious:why the fuck did u edit "i wanna shove taht ****** into" etc, but then say "birds fucking sck"
just curious

Posted by ABTsportsline on Aug-10-2001 02:28:

quote:
Originally posted by ta_wilson
thats funny man, but i am curious:why the fuck did u edit "i wanna shove taht ****** into" etc, but then say "birds fucking sck"
just curious

To answer that question, TrancEaddict.com has a filter to recognise certain words. So in this case, the word was recognised, and was "starred" out. Happens sometimes, although usually misspellings of rude words and the like will allow you to "curse" in the forums...

Cheers!

-ABT-

Posted by Ur Dream Grl on Aug-10-2001 02:37:

hum.............................................................................................................................................................Am i gonna get shot if i say ... I love dogs???

lolol

xoxo Ur Dream Grl

Posted by torontotrance on Aug-10-2001 04:10:

Talking

I have a dog and you know the good outweighs the bad. BTW, my dog goes to sleep at nite listening to trance. HEHEHEHE

Posted by goodnet on Aug-10-2001 05:00:

Drunk

quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
I have a dog and you know the good outweighs the bad. BTW, my dog goes to sleep at nite listening to trance. HEHEHEHE
HUHUHUH

Posted by Palivar on Aug-10-2001 05:09:

****** should fuck the mother ****** and kick the ****** out so that the ****** can fuck the ****** or die trying to ****** the ****** and ****** any ****** and ******!!!

Posted by Palivar on Aug-10-2001 05:17:

I'm sorry for that last post...I don't know what came over me...one second I was fine and then the next I was a rabid maniac trying to destroy the lewd and lascivious cheese masters who are stalking me and making me go crazy, but I think I can fight them and keep them from raping me with Cheeze Whiz and Baco Bits...oh man, I see a black guy with wings floating outside my window...WHAT DO YOU WANT???!!!! STOP THAT!!! GO AWAY!!...sorry, I think he wants to buy some weed

Posted by Fraggle on Aug-10-2001 05:19:

heehhehehe...well i must say, u do provide an entertaining distraction to an otherwise boring (so-far) day Palivar!!!

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »