TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-25-2015 16:40:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
I've been reading up on this and it seems people have real horror stories from last year... waiting in line for 2 hours and never getting in, shutting down areas early, never getting back into the garden which is where the headlining stage was. Makes me concerned as well but you have to think they would correct this no?

I'd hate to skip a party like that especially if the lineup is proper because of poor venue planning.

Impossible to correct the capacity issues, unless they completely remodel that space in the next 3 weeks. I don't see that happening

Posted by Cool1g on Feb-25-2015 18:32:

Pete Tong party less cheese this year:

Pete Tong, Andhim, Disciples, Duke Dumont, Hot Since 82, Nic Fanciulli, Ricoshei, Skream, Thomas Jack, and some very special guests

Posted by WallyTheDeer on Feb-25-2015 18:50:

I just impulse bought a Black Coffee ticket cos I had a great night last time.

Posted by Faceplant on Feb-25-2015 18:53:

quote:
Originally posted by WallyTheDeer
I just impulse bought a Black Coffee ticket cos I had a great night last time.
so u went last time? How did he play? Real deep jazzy of the more tribal type house?

Posted by WallyTheDeer on Feb-25-2015 18:59:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
so u went last time? How did he play? Real deep jazzy of the more tribal type house?

I'd say both, although slanted towards tribal in the first half. Also the occasional uplifting song, or fun song (I distinctly remember MJ being played near the end).

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-25-2015 19:31:

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Pete Tong party less cheese this year:

Pete Tong, Andhim, Disciples, Duke Dumont, Hot Since 82, Nic Fanciulli, Ricoshei, Skream, Thomas Jack, and some very special guests

Don't sleep on the disciples! Met them in Tulum on the beach. Cool ass dudes and making some jams.

Posted by OrangestO on Feb-25-2015 19:45:

If you're not gonna delete all those other even threads, can you sticky this one please?

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-25-2015 19:58:

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
If you're not gonna delete all those other even threads, can you sticky this one please?

Do we all agree to delete those?

I was thinking of it since we have this and no need to clutter up the page with separate events.

Posted by chillenandy321 on Feb-25-2015 20:45:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Do we all agree to delete those?

I was thinking of it since we have this and no need to clutter up the page with separate events.

I think its a little cluttered now to be honest

All those have been announced

Posted by djmanu on Feb-25-2015 20:46:

The lineup for Above & Beyond @ Mana Wynwood is quite nice better than ASOT at least
Just bought my ticket, never been to that venue, looks huge.

Posted by Innocence Lost on Feb-25-2015 20:50:

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
I think its a little cluttered now to be honest

All those have been announced

Yeah please delete them don..

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-25-2015 20:53:

done.

Posted by BiG MiKE on Feb-26-2015 04:58:

Gareth on the Terrace at Space again this year for #GEX5

http://space.wantickets.com/Events/...-EMERY-Terrace/

Posted by GrogRhodes on Feb-26-2015 06:10:

I really hope that paradise party is someplace open. Last year was literally a nightmare. If it wasn't for some girl almost getting stomped to death I would have never gotten in.

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-26-2015 14:54:

quote:
Originally posted by GrogRhodes
I really hope that paradise party is someplace open. Last year was literally a nightmare. If it wasn't for some girl almost getting stomped to death I would have never gotten in.

I immediately went to laugh when i read this but its almost insane it could have been that bad, Hernan/Jody/Nick at Dream Roof seems to be sounding better and better.

Although still hoping HS82 might pop up somewhere Thursday night.

Posted by Huff22 on Feb-26-2015 15:55:

quote:
I immediately went to laugh when i read this but its almost insane it could have been that bad, Hernan/Jody/Nick at Dream Roof seems to be sounding better and better.

That party at Dream is going to be sick. Wish Guy J was joining Nick & Hernan like he is in LA.

Posted by Rissinite on Feb-26-2015 16:16:

Looks like Paradise is definitely at Mana, per Matador, who is a special guest.

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-26-2015 16:38:

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Looks like Paradise is definitely at Mana, per Matador, who is a special guest.

Interesting, I know nothing about either venue, but that would contradict what Jamie Jone's event listings on FB say. Hoping we get a lineup/venue announcement by tomorrow.

Posted by GrogRhodes on Feb-26-2015 19:20:

quote:

It was insane. People pushing their way through the bouncers and such. The worst thing about it was that they could have easily fit a another 200 people in there easily. It wasn't like it was packed or anything.

I felt really bad walking out of the next morning at 10 am and see people still waiting in line forever that hadn't been able to get in.

Hopefully the Mana is cool we're going to it I think two times.

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-26-2015 19:32:

quote:
It was insane. People pushing their way through the bouncers and such. The worst thing about it was that they could have easily fit a another 200 people in there easily. It wasn't like it was packed or anything.

I felt really bad walking out of the next morning at 10 am and see people still waiting in line forever that hadn't been able to get in.

I'd be gone after one hour and call my bank for a refund, if you cant get in with a ticket because of capacity then its over sold.

On another note, hopefully someone can help that knows more, from what Im reading looks like there are two venues/locations at Mana. There is Mana Production Village (where A&B are thurs night) and Mana Wynwood (where Last Resort is Sunday). Not sure what the difference is or if they are even in the same spot. If Paradise is Mana Wynwood, it would be the same night as A&B, so maybe a different area/location?

Posted by cl384923 on Feb-26-2015 19:36:

Also this:

Tuesday 3/24 - Wall - MMW/WMC Marco Carola with Rony Seikaly

Looks like Marco is everywhere, with a Music On party still unannounced for Saturday and Wall books another good party

http://wantickets.com/Events/177046...C-Marco-Carola/

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-26-2015 20:21:

quote:

Dream Nightclub not hotel.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-26-2015 20:23:

quote:

Technically, they could have but Fire Marshall said no. Because of how many bathrooms were outside. You guys have to remember that just because you can fit more people doesn't mean it's allowed and when you invest that much money you follow the rules(and when Fire Marshall was at the venue half the night).

Capacity is based on the size of the property, bathrooms and how many exits there are.

Posted by GrogRhodes on Feb-26-2015 20:37:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Technically, they could have but Fire Marshall said no. Because of how many bathrooms were outside. You guys have to remember that just because you can fit more people doesn't mean it's allowed and when you invest that much money you follow the rules(and when Fire Marshall was at the venue half the night).

Capacity is based on the size of the property, bathrooms and how many exits there are.

Oh yeah no doubt. It was one of those things where I'm sure Hot Creations booked it way before (? not sure how that works) and then they exploded with popularity. Anyhow it was an awesome night. Their entourage is absurd, I have this vivid memory of this guy standing behind Jamie just waving a giant Chinese fan for the entire night.

I'd definitely consider going to see Rony Seikaly on Tuesday before Apollonia. His Sugar Free stuff has been really good and he absolutely killed it in Chicago @ Spybar (especially with his nba tall self towering over the whole crowd in the DJ booth) I dislike Wall alot though. Bleh.

Posted by Cool1g on Feb-26-2015 20:38:

Luciano and Friends pool party Wed Mar 25th - SLS hotel

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »