TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Past Events
-- 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »

Posted by Orko on Jun-13-2012 17:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Master Kush
So does anyone know what the transportation situation will be at the end of each night? I'm guessing the go train won't be running by then, so will there be any special buses to union or something?

The lakeshore line does run till around midnight, and then buses after that.

Check the schedule.

Posted by jchung52 on Jun-14-2012 01:02:

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
Treehouse?

One of the Pride parties.

http://www.prismtoronto.com/image/finalhotel.jpg

I was told Treehouse but apparently at Prism?

Posted by GGM on Jun-14-2012 03:39:

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
One of the Pride parties.

http://www.prismtoronto.com/image/finalhotel.jpg

I was told Treehouse but apparently at Prism?

Looks like at Koolhaus. I think I'm down for 2 days of C&C back to back.

Posted by jchung52 on Jun-14-2012 03:42:

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
Looks like at Koolhaus. I think I'm down for 2 days of C&C back to back.

Right... it says KH at the bottom Not so hot on the forums today. good night

Posted by smackyoface on Jun-18-2012 23:25:

hey did anyone buy hard copy tickets from promoters? apparently someone bought theirs for 40$ for one day?? has anyone heard this. i already bought mine for 125$ when they went on sale.

Posted by Flec on Jun-19-2012 16:48:

any chance they are going to show the soccer games on the big screens during the day?

Posted by Orko on Jun-19-2012 18:41:

Any chance we might actually get our tickets before the damn show? Livenation is a fucking mess.

Livenation track record so far:
Nas and Lauryn Hill concert - sound so bad, we had to leave.
Radiohead concert - stage collapsed, 1 person dead, show canceled.
Digital Dreams - 1 week before show, and no hard tickets, even though I bought them months ago.

If this shit continues, I'll just spend my money on something else, rather than be disappointed.

quote:
You will receive your tickets via: Regular Mail-A valid wristband is required for entry into the festival. No physical tickets will be issued. Your ticket is your wristband. Wristbands will be sent out to customers 3-4 weeks prior to festival date. Wristbands will be scanned as you enter the festival.

Posted by geroin on Jun-19-2012 18:51:

i didn't receive anything either..

Posted by Endlesswave on Jun-19-2012 19:45:

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
Any chance we might actually get our tickets before the damn show? Livenation is a fucking mess.

Livenation track record so far:
Nas and Lauryn Hill concert - sound so bad, we had to leave.
Radiohead concert - stage collapsed, 1 person dead, show canceled.
Digital Dreams - 1 week before show, and no hard tickets, even though I bought them months ago.

If this shit continues, I'll just spend my money on something else, rather than be disappointed.

I didn't get mine either, what the crap.

Posted by The Ear on Jun-19-2012 19:51:

So glad I'm skipping on this.

Bounce by the Lake ftmfw.

Posted by Endlesswave on Jun-19-2012 19:54:

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
So glad I'm skipping on this.

Bounce by the Lake ftmfw.

Booooo urns. lol.

Also apparently they were mailed out this past Friday (according to Fb anyway) so this week we should get them (probably towards later in the week).

Posted by Adamo on Jun-19-2012 21:27:

got my wristbands in the mail today.

Posted by Endlesswave on Jun-19-2012 21:32:

Same here. Awesome! 2 Business days if they were mailed out on Friday of last week. Not bad.

Posted by Orko on Jun-19-2012 21:58:

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
Same here. Awesome! 2 Business days if they were mailed out on Friday of last week. Not bad.

No not bad at all, only 2-3 weeks late.

Posted by devnull on Jun-19-2012 22:11:

when are they releasing set times?

Posted by planetaryplayer on Jun-20-2012 01:44:

got mine today cant complain; used to waiting for my vinyls from juno record or ebay for monthes

Posted by kotsy on Jun-20-2012 04:57:

quote:
Originally posted by devnull
when are they releasing set times?

When we arrive at the festival at this rate

Posted by Endlesswave on Jun-20-2012 12:50:

quote:
No not bad at all, only 2-3 weeks late.

hahaha

Posted by Tordan on Jun-20-2012 18:05:

Those of you getting wristbands in the mail... did you buy tickets on Ticketmaster or LiveNation?

We bought our tickets from Rogers Wireless Box Office. I got the QR code via email but I'm guessing I still need a wristband to enter the festival grounds. I don't see any info about people with QR codes on http://www.digitaldreamsfest.ca/wristbands.php. Can anyone confirm that we need to lineup at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre box office to pick up wristbands with all the other ticket holders?

Posted by Orko on Jun-20-2012 18:13:

quote:
Originally posted by Tordan
did you buy tickets on Ticketmaster or LiveNation?

FYI they are the same company now.

Posted by Endlesswave on Jun-20-2012 18:31:

quote:
FYI they are the same company now.

Ticketbastard bought out livenation or the other way around? Hopefully they get rid of those ridiculous service charges...

Posted by BBSBOT000 on Jun-20-2012 19:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
Ticketbastard bought out livenation or the other way around? Hopefully they get rid of those ridiculous service charges...

id say its hard to tell as all these "costs" can simply go in the ticket prices themselves...

here is an article about it, one view anyways.

http://www.wbez.org/jderogatis/2010...-business/27048

Posted by hax-a-million on Jun-20-2012 19:29:

quote:
Originally posted by Tordan
Those of you getting wristbands in the mail... did you buy tickets on Ticketmaster or LiveNation?

We bought our tickets from Rogers Wireless Box Office. I got the QR code via email but I'm guessing I still need a wristband to enter the festival grounds. I don't see any info about people with QR codes on http://www.digitaldreamsfest.ca/wristbands.php. Can anyone confirm that we need to lineup at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre box office to pick up wristbands with all the other ticket holders?

i got mine from the Rogers WBO as well and have seen in multiple places that you have to line up to get your wristband on saturday at the venue. hope it's not a nightmare over there, i'm gonna show up early

Posted by breathesteve on Jun-20-2012 19:46:

I bought my 2 day pass through ticketmaster and I received my wristband a couple days ago.

Posted by Orko on Jun-20-2012 21:52:

Finally got my wristband.

You have to fucking "register" it. Its just a really really poor attempt to link your ticketmaster profile to your facebook profile.

They want you to input your name, phone...etc, or your FB account. How does that in any way 'establish its authenticity and ensure it belongs to me'? You could easily use a fake FB account....

They already have all my account info, including my name, which was on my CC, how is this any more secure? I've got the ticket, that should be enough.

So here comes the bullshit of things going even more corporate.

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »