TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Past Events
-- 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »

Posted by an_an on Jun-20-2012 22:12:

The countdown has begun- 10 more days. Woooo!

Posted by PurpleHaze on Jun-20-2012 23:09:

Be Cool!

Stoked!! Got my 2 day pass for DIRT cheap because this guy's GF ended up booking a trip for them to Dominican leaving the same weekend lol. His loss, my gain!

I MAY have an extra 2 day pass for sale if anyone else is looking. Asking my friends first then I'll post up on here. Just a heads up.

Posted by devnull on Jun-21-2012 00:12:

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
Finally got my wristband.

You have to fucking "register" it. Its just a really really poor attempt to link your ticketmaster profile to your facebook profile.

They want you to input your name, phone...etc, or your FB account. How does that in any way 'establish its authenticity and ensure it belongs to me'? You could easily use a fake FB account....

They already have all my account info, including my name, which was on my CC, how is this any more secure? I've got the ticket, that should be enough.

So here comes the bullshit of things going even more corporate.

just read the letter too. what a croc of shit

Posted by Shaya007 on Jun-21-2012 02:42:

I saw their window advertisement in the middle of nowhere around Kingston Rd @ a mom and pop shop..that scared me as I know the clientele that frequents that area! lol

Regardless

BRING IT!!!!!

Posted by Orko on Jun-21-2012 13:20:

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
I saw their window advertisement in the middle of nowhere around Kingston Rd @ a mom and pop shop..that scared me as I know the clientele that frequents that area! lol

Regardless

BRING IT!!!!!

There is one at the Hasty market at King and Dufferin too

Posted by activate on Jun-21-2012 13:33:

still have some discounted 2 day tix left and single day as well

email me if you need evan AT activateevents.ca

$27 off for 2 day tix!

Posted by *~LiSa-LoO~* on Jun-21-2012 20:15:

I received tickets via my cell phone (which I hate b/c I'll be lucky if my cell phone makes it to July 1). No wristbands will be sent out for those types of tickets, correct?

Posted by hax-a-million on Jun-21-2012 20:26:

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I received tickets via my cell phone (which I hate b/c I'll be lucky if my cell phone makes it to July 1). No wristbands will be sent out for those types of tickets, correct?

same with me. you pick up your wristbands at the venue by showing them your text message (or hard ticket for those who bought from promoters)

Posted by *~LiSa-LoO~* on Jun-21-2012 20:27:

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
same with me. you pick up your wristbands at the venue by showing them your text message (or hard ticket for those who bought from promoters)

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Posted by Endlesswave on Jun-21-2012 20:49:

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million

How early are you getting down there? I want to be there before it opens...

Posted by Cribby on Jun-21-2012 20:51:

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*

Hmm.. I haven't received a text or my tickets yet.

Posted by Shaya007 on Jun-22-2012 01:19:

quote:
Originally posted by activate
still have some discounted 2 day tix left and single day as well

email me if you need evan AT activateevents.ca

$27 off for 2 day tix!

How many do you think have been sold so far Evan?

It's going to be a MESS!!!

Posted by kotsy on Jun-22-2012 02:25:

I heard 13.5k tix have been sold already :d

Posted by activate on Jun-22-2012 13:55:

Official after party at the phoenix, with Stacey Pullen and a surprise guest or two!

Posted by geroin on Jun-22-2012 15:08:

thinking of selling my ticket.. 20 bucks parking a day and 90% of artists i'm not really interested in..

not to mention no in and out and a euro finals game on july 1st that id like not to miss..

Posted by kotsy on Jun-22-2012 15:52:

Just finding out now that the Echo Beach Stage (Dubfire/Carlo etc) is the same stage that the Beach Parties (Art Department, Nitin etc). Kinda lame how they were presented as two different stages on the flyer which is confusing. I was hoping for long sets from the Echo Beach Stage DJs but I guess they will be crammed together between 6pm-midnight

And what's the deal with all the after parties (guv, fw, phoenix) having "special guests" instead of advertising the djs straight away? Is it because they're under contract with LiveNation to appear as it's their only set in Toronto to increase ticket sales?

Posted by darouge11 on Jun-22-2012 16:14:

if you have hard tickets, I assume you present them there, and they'll give you a wristband?

Posted by an_an on Jun-22-2012 16:24:

The FW after party probably has Carlo Lio & Dubfire as a special guest. I really won't be surprised there. Considering they are closing DD on July 1.

Posted by kingpencil on Jun-22-2012 16:32:

So glad I skipped out on this. Anyone know of any good Pride after-parties that'd be worth hitting up. None of the DD ones seem all that gripping so far...

Posted by smackyoface on Jun-22-2012 18:20:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

And what's the deal with all the after parties (guv, fw, phoenix) having "special guests" instead of advertising the djs straight away? Is it because they're under contract with LiveNation to appear as it's their only set in Toronto to increase ticket sales?

wouldn't be surprised if thats the case. I heard a week ago that afro and kaskade are the special guests at guv on the nights they are performing at DD and i just heard from a unrelated promoter yesterday that its true. I think a lot of people would rather see some of these guys at an after party.

Posted by Knox on Jun-22-2012 20:54:

quote:
Official after party at the phoenix, with Stacey Pullen and a surprise guest or two!

Really enjoyed Stacey Pullen @ DEMF this year....

Which day, Saturday or Sunday (I'm assuming Sunday?

Posted by devnull on Jun-22-2012 20:56:

quote:

which night?

I hope it doesnt conflict w/ Robert Babicz....cuz that'd be a tough call

Posted by Cribby on Jun-22-2012 21:19:

quote:
Originally posted by devnull
which night?

I hope it doesnt conflict w/ Robert Babicz....cuz that'd be a tough call

+1

Posted by jibkid on Jun-23-2012 16:23:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Just finding out now that the Echo Beach Stage (Dubfire/Carlo etc) is the same stage that the Beach Parties (Art Department, Nitin etc). Kinda lame how they were presented as two different stages on the flyer which is confusing. I was hoping for long sets from the Echo Beach Stage DJs but I guess they will be crammed together between 6pm-midnight

Not true - there are 4 independent stages

All set-times for the 4 stages have now been posted on my event page if you would like to take a look please go here:

DIGITAL DREAMS SET TIMES

Posted by Sentinal on Jun-23-2012 16:37:

God this sounds like a clusterfuck rip off. parking $$$, no in/out, not the best line up as far as festivals go! Glad I opted out on this one. The Dj's will be on long enough to spin their personal hits, and then move on, no thanks!!!

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »