TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room

Posted by aquila on Aug-10-2012 22:19:

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I've left a lot of deposits in the karma bank and it's time to withdraw some ...been collecting interest a while.

unfortunately the interest on positive karma is rather small

Posted by WittyHandle on Aug-11-2012 02:12:

Imo karma is weak peoples' way of thinking the universe will take care of what they are too feeble to attempt to rectify themselves.

Posted by Halcyon+On+On on Aug-11-2012 04:02:

Ah, so like God, diet pills, government, and Pepto Bismol?

Posted by MSZ on Aug-11-2012 04:08:

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Imo karma is weak peoples' way of thinking the universe will take care of what they are too feeble to attempt to rectify themselves.

Im pretty rectified at the moment.

Posted by meriter on Aug-11-2012 05:09:

Posted by itsamemario on Aug-12-2012 17:14:

quote:
Originally posted by meriter

REPOST!

Posted by srussell0018 on Aug-12-2012 17:46:

It's a typical case of post hoc ergo propter hoc. Anything can be explained in hindsight like that. Oh, I cut some guy off in traffic a month ago, and now I got cut off, must be karma! It's the same thing as people who say "if it's meant to be, it will be."

Posted by itsamemario on Aug-12-2012 18:07:

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
It's a typical case of post hoc ergo propter hoc. Anything can be explained in hindsight like that. Oh, I cut some guy off in traffic a month ago, and now I got cut off, must be karma! It's the same thing as people who say "if it's meant to be, it will be."

Aren't you quite the smarty? Reiterating what have been posted numerous times already is quite the feat, indeed. Kudos for googling a latin phrase though.

Posted by Looney4Clooney on Aug-12-2012 21:18:

damn, that caliber of insult should come with some antihistamines. I got your back russsel.

Posted by srussell0018 on Aug-13-2012 02:26:

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
Aren't you quite the smarty? Reiterating what have been posted numerous times already is quite the feat, indeed. Kudos for googling a latin phrase though.

Yes, googling "latin phrases that will make me sound smart" is always my first course of action before I make any posts.

Although, I must admit I would be hard pressed to equal such grammatical gems as this:

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
I think most people don't really know anything about karma, at all, and has disregarded it as religious superstition, when in reality, only a small portion of religions that incorporate a karma system by name, think is has anything to do with a supreme being/god/whatnot ie. Vedanta hinduists.

Kudos for googling specific sects of Hinduism though.

Pages (2): « 1 [2]