TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-03-2015 01:46:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Paradise @ mana just went on sale

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?691775

It appears mana got a 24hr liquor license. In real suprised about that. Either that or liquor will be done early and the party will attempt to keep going

Glad to see it officially on sale, but starting to get tired of all these parties being sold without lineups, I get it, people will buy them just by the name of the event or promoter but I personally think its insane

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-03-2015 02:14:

I'm assuming this is where Get Lost and Last Resort will be as well.

Donnie, any details on Mana?

Posted by StereoPrincess on Mar-03-2015 02:25:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Please spare me the provocative yet insecure comments.

lol. hilarious.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 13:48:

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
I'm assuming this is where Get Lost and Last Resort will be as well.

Donnie, any details on Mana?

Mana is dope as hell. That's where the Enter.PopUp was. That's where the first iii Points was as well. Massive space. Like 40 Buildings, 500,000 sq ft on 30 acres of land.

I know paradise is there. Get Lost from what I know still has no venue.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 13:51:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Glad to see it officially on sale, but starting to get tired of all these parties being sold without lineups, I get it, people will buy them just by the name of the event or promoter but I personally think its insane

The main parties people do this for are Get Lost and Paradise. These parties happen happen around the world and have some stacked lineups every where. It's not just about the music at these parties. It's the combo of the guests, the vibe, the venue and music comes last in this case. I've been doing Get Lost for 5 years now and Paradise for the same all over the world. The lineup is the least of our concerns.

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-03-2015 14:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
The main parties people do this for are Get Lost and Paradise. The lineup is the least of our concerns.

Maybe for you.... I've been to Paradise before at DC-10 and week over week it would not be the same for me as some lineups cater to what I like while others don't. So while I hear you about the vibe and general feel of a party, for me that is a concern.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 16:04:

quote:
Maybe for you.... I've been to Paradise before at DC-10 and week over week it would not be the same for me as some lineups cater to what I like while others don't. So while I hear you about the vibe and general feel of a party, for me that is a concern.

Same here I did plenty of those Sessions at DC-10 as well as London, BPM and Spain. You always have the core crew of Paradise guys like...
Jamie, Lee, Patrick Topping, Mark Jenkyns,Infinity Ink, Richy and Russ. This year you have Lawler (who absolutely destroyed it at BPM Paradise) and Matador as Special Guests and I'm sure a few more. You have to remember you're talking Paradise Ibiza which is a weekly jam and rotate different people because they have 10 to 12 parties in the summer time but you can always expect the core group of guys when they travel and do things. I've never been disappointed by a Paradise party or lineup.

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-03-2015 17:10:

quote:
Same here I did plenty of those Sessions at DC-10 as well as London, BPM and Spain. You always have the core crew of Paradise guys like...
Jamie, Lee, Patrick Topping, Mark Jenkyns,Infinity Ink, Richy and Russ. This year you have Lawler (who absolutely destroyed it at BPM Paradise) and Matador as Special Guests and I'm sure a few more. You have to remember you're talking Paradise Ibiza which is a weekly jam and rotate different people because they have 10 to 12 parties in the summer time but you can always expect the core group of guys when they travel and do things. I've never been disappointed by a Paradise party or lineup.

I'm familiar with the Hot Creations/Paradise crew, I was just simply stating its frustrating to me seeing big parties on sale without a lineup because i just wont buy commit until I have all the info. Wasn't in any way questioning or judging anyone for doing so if they are comfortable with an event name/location only.

It just seems lineups are taking awhile to come together quite a bit after parties are announced, some other examples are/were: Boris Get Wet, Moudaber Pool (still no lineup), Intec Pool Party.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 17:18:

quote:
I'm familiar with the Hot Creations/Paradise crew, I was just simply stating its frustrating to me seeing big parties on sale without a lineup because i just wont buy commit until I have all the info. Wasn't in any way questioning or judging anyone for doing so if they are comfortable with an event name/location only.

It just seems lineups are taking awhile to come together quite a bit after parties are announced, some other examples are/were: Boris Get Wet, Moudaber Pool (still no lineup), Intec Pool Party.

Since, I've been dealing with this and know why it's taking longer and longer. This goes back to something we discussed 20 pages ago. March in Miami is losing it's relevance. Again guys don't want to come because they end up losing money. No point in doing that.

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-03-2015 17:45:

Paradise Line-up:

Jamie Jones
Guy Gerber***
Steve Lawler***
Hot Since 82****
Eats Everything
Lee Foss
Matador (live)***
Jackmaster***
KiNK (live)
Patrick Topping
wAFF
Russ Yallop
Mark Jenkyns

*** Exactly the additions i was hoping for

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 17:56:

quote:
Paradise Line-up:

Jamie Jones
Guy Gerber***
Steve Lawler***
Hot Since 82****
Eats Everything
Lee Foss
Matador (live)***
Jackmaster***
KiNK (live)
Patrick Topping
wAFF
Russ Yallop
Mark Jenkyns

see paradise doesn't fuck around. They literally had tickets on sale for 12 hours without a lineup. The main reason no tickets were on sale was becasue they didn't have a venue secure

Posted by ucforange on Mar-03-2015 18:00:

quote:
Paradise Line-up:

Jamie Jones
Guy Gerber***
Steve Lawler***
Hot Since 82****
Eats Everything
Lee Foss
Matador (live)***
Jackmaster***
KiNK (live)
Patrick Topping
wAFF
Russ Yallop
Mark Jenkyns

This lineup does not suck either.

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-03-2015 18:23:

Also as pretty much expected

Sunday 3/29 - Surfcomber - USED+ABUSED- Loco Dice & Friends

http://wantickets.com/Events/176308...o-Dice-Friends/

Posted by Neonbeats on Mar-03-2015 18:31:

quote:
see paradise doesn't fuck around. They literally had tickets on sale for 12 hours without a lineup. The main reason no tickets were on sale was becasue they didn't have a venue secure

Great lineup

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-03-2015 19:01:

I would totally do that Used & Abused party if I was not in full recovery/prep mode for Drumcode later that day.

Posted by Huff22 on Mar-03-2015 19:12:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
I would totally do that Used & Abused party if I was not in full recovery/prep mode for Drumcode later that day.

Agreed

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 19:48:

FYI In the Mood lineup is released.

https://instagram.com/p/zxxyCvP8AM/

Posted by GrogRhodes on Mar-03-2015 20:22:

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/177403/PARADISE-MIAMI/

$40 still on Wantickets RA is already sold out of 1st tier.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 21:11:

quote:
Originally posted by GrogRhodes
http://www.wantickets.com/Events/177403/PARADISE-MIAMI/

$40 still on Wantickets RA is already sold out of 1st tier.

It's $50 on Wantickets FYI

Posted by GrogRhodes on Mar-03-2015 21:46:

quote:
It's $50 on Wantickets FYI

They must be changing it as it sells out tier wise. I paid $50 all my friends got it for $40... Oh well going to be so good. Is there an outside set up at Mana?

Posted by LSG on Mar-03-2015 21:51:

What's going on this year with WMC!!!!

The Lineup's are nothing like last year!

Pool Parties/Club events:
Danny Tenaglia?
Carl Cox?
Sasha?

This has to be because Ultra is limiting them to only 1 party besides Ultra.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 22:06:

quote:
Originally posted by GrogRhodes
They must be changing it as it sells out tier wise. I paid $50 all my friends got it for $40... Oh well going to be so good. Is there an outside set up at Mana?

They got lucky because that was probably listed as a mistake. It's the only tier on wantickets. Tiers that sell out still show.

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 22:08:

quote:
Originally posted by LSG
What's going on this year with WMC!!!!

The Lineup's are nothing like last year!

Pool Parties/Club events:
Danny Tenaglia?
Carl Cox?
Sasha?

This has to be because Ultra is limiting them to only 1 party besides Ultra.

Go about 20 pages back and we talk about this. Summary of it. Miami is too damn expensive and not worth the trip these days.

CC is having the Intec Pool Party. Sasha is doing his Last Night on Earth Cruise. We have all this listed on the first page mate with artists and ticket links. Danny T been turning down gigs, we tried to do him on a boat and he didn't accept it.

Posted by wezvidz on Mar-04-2015 03:18:

Is Carl official for this Intec party?

Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-04-2015 13:54:

quote:
Originally posted by wezvidz
Is Carl official for this Intec party?

Super Special Guest. Wonder who it could be for Intec lol

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »