TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Montreal
-- Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »

Posted by WittyHandle on Jan-24-2012 05:13:

You sure? It was quite a while ago, but he played Black & Blue in like 2005/6. I'm talking 2000/1. It is possible that I'm off, but I always thought it was Bal en Blanc.

Posted by Romchik22 on Jan-24-2012 05:24:

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
You sure? It was quite a while ago, but he played Black & Blue in like 2005/6. I'm talking 2000/1. It is possible that I'm off, but I always thought it was Bal en Blanc.

Must of been a very good time

Posted by WittyHandle on Jan-24-2012 06:00:

It really was amazing.

Posted by Maxrain on Jan-24-2012 16:08:

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle

He indeed played an amazing set at Bal en Blanc, in 2000. One of my best events ever!

Posted by 84th Ave. on Jan-24-2012 17:51:

I cant justify paying 150-175$ for a tick to an event. Even if Tenglia is there....

only way ill pay that is if Tenglia is there with 3 other great names

...rather good music at stereo for a fraction of the price

Posted by Spin Laden on Jan-24-2012 19:44:

yup

1 BeB ticket =

1 Black and Blue ticket
1 Stereo ticket
1 Beach Club ticket
1 Piknic ticket, all combined

or hotel for a night
or groeries for a few weeks
or 9 filthy couch dances at Solid Gold

Posted by Romchik22 on Jan-24-2012 19:50:

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
yup

1 BeB ticket =

1 Black and Blue ticket
1 Stereo ticket
1 Beach Club ticket
1 Piknic ticket, all combined

or hotel for a night
or groeries for a few weeks
or 9 filthy couch dances at Solid Gold

Well said.

Posted by Spin Laden on Feb-12-2012 20:08:

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden

Re rest of House Room, my guess is a SHM member(s), some Kaskade, maybe Afrojack, Fedde or deadmau5 and some locals from Red Lite to go along with that Tenaglia booking.

quoting oneself is sooo pretentious... however..

SMH member? check

Fedde? check

'Saw the list while Vicious was sleeping

Posted by kotsy on Feb-13-2012 03:54:

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
beb is canada's biggest rave

not really a rave but that's for another thread

Posted by Marcus007 on Feb-13-2012 05:28:

i shouldve specified "massive party" not "rave"

Posted by The Highroller on Feb-23-2012 03:27:

When is the full line-up going to be announced? It's only a month and a half away.

Posted by klm21 on Feb-24-2012 01:55:

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
When is the full line-up going to be announced? It's only a month and a half away.

In one month and one week lol

Posted by malek on Feb-24-2012 03:33:

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

I would say it's pretty much complete. You either made your mind of coming or not with the current lineup.

Posted by The Highroller on Feb-24-2012 05:03:

quote:
Originally posted by malek
I would say it's pretty much complete. You either made your mind of coming or not with the current lineup.

I already made up my mind: I'm going.

Danny T is #1 for me.

Posted by KrinKer on Feb-24-2012 05:40:

117$ For Tenaglia alone seems a little steep ...

Posted by Marcus007 on Feb-24-2012 16:17:

You guys don't get it.

Bal en Blanc isn't about the DJs. It's about the party. People go to Bal en Blanc for the vibe, for the girls, for the venue, for that non stop all night party with close to fifteen thousand people. Sure some go just for Danny T or Steve Angello but the majority of people go because it's the Bal en Blanc. It's Canada's biggest rave. I have a friend in Toronto who is selling tickets to people as far as Edmonton just because they want to experience this party.

So when Krinker says "120 is a little steep for 1 DJ" you gotta realize that it isn't just for 1 DJ. It's for several top artists, in a beautiful venue, with tons of party people and a myriad of hot girls. Think about that my little Chicoutimi friend.

Posted by Spin Laden on Feb-24-2012 16:43:

quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
117$ For Tenaglia alone seems a little steep ...

try $142, even more online

Posted by Spin Laden on Feb-24-2012 16:47:

$155.22 online

https://ticketdriver.com/buy/tickets/payment/44995

Posted by Romchik22 on Feb-24-2012 17:02:

Bal en blanc greatly impressed me with the Danny Tenaglia bookings.... and then Stereo showed me it's march calendar.. hrmm Danny Tenaglia OR Sasha, Nick Warren, Nic Fancuilli, Joris Vorn ON THE BEST SOUND SYSTEM....

Posted by louiswho on Feb-24-2012 17:24:

markus

I love how you try and convince others that its ok to ask a steep price for admission when they give out about 1/4 of the lineup at best

Not Having the lineup for the presale is ok because its for the real fanatics that go as you say for the experience and the party

I mean BEB according to your comments are the most privileged organisation because they take the right to ask for money without letting you know what your gonna get

Imagine if everyone acted that way .... What a great society this would be ....

Markus I know you go for the experience and thats ok but most people go for artists at that price ...
people go for the experience and the party etc at cheaper events like igloofest and piknik beachclub

I would never trust someone with 150$ of my money by telling me : '' hey well have good djs trust us ''

the only reason BEB doesnt advertise the djs like the uses to in the past is because with the recent popularity of the event well ... they know they can get away with it plane and simple

Posted by Marcus007 on Feb-24-2012 18:14:

what do you mean? all the djs are pretty much announced? they;ve announced them since january i believe

they will add a few more djs (smaller ones + locals) but the party is very strong w armin, markus, ben gold, angello, danny t, + one more house dj who will be announced

how is that 1/4 the lineup?

Posted by Marcus007 on Feb-24-2012 18:15:

more like theyre announcing 3/4

and im not saying my word is the right one im just giving my opinion on beb

Posted by HotSoup on Feb-24-2012 18:29:

quote:
Originally posted by louiswho

I mean BEB according to your comments are the most privileged organisation because they take the right to ask for money without letting you know what your gonna get

This is the norm for big parties. Lots of events sell tickets before announcing the first artist.

You could try it yourself, but you wouldn't succeed because you haven't built up a reputation. Bal en blanc has, and props to them!

Posted by louiswho on Feb-24-2012 18:43:

what i meant was that there wasnt 1\4 of the djs announced when the price jumped to regular

Personally having a lineup available is important when tickets go on sale otherwise what are you selling .....

As for BEB having built a reputation your right .... The reputation they have had in the past i wouldnt mention on this thread ....

Posted by malek on Feb-25-2012 02:35:

quote:
Originally posted by louiswho
markus

I love how you try and convince others that its ok to ask a steep price for admission when they give out about 1/4 of the lineup at best

Not Having the lineup for the presale is ok because its for the real fanatics that go as you say for the experience and the party

Markus I know you go for the experience and thats ok but most people go for artists at that price ...
people go for the experience and the party etc at cheaper events like igloofest and piknik beachclub

I would never trust someone with 150$ of my money by telling me : '' hey well have good djs trust us ''

the only reason BEB doesnt advertise the djs like the uses to in the past is because with the recent popularity of the event well ... they know they can get away with it plane and simple

This deserves a meme lol

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »