TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- The Junkies live on Be @ TV in 30 mins!

Posted by Shaya007 on Jun-15-2012 20:54:

Hello! The Junkies live on Be @ TV in 30 mins!

http://www.be-at.tv/brands/off-sona.../the-junkies.go

Posted by kotsy on Jun-15-2012 22:54:

Carlo on the decks now :d

Posted by an_an on Jun-16-2012 01:01:

Nice!

Posted by an_an on Jun-16-2012 01:20:

Paul Ritch!!!!!

Posted by an_an on Jun-16-2012 03:28:

Dubfire's set so far has been really good. Great dubby music. Perfect friday night music. Anyone bored at home should check it out- Dubfire Live from Barcelona, Spain- East Ender Festival.

I wish his entire set on Digital Dreams is not B2B with Carlo Lio. Dubfire needs his own time and last time I saw them B2B at CZ it wasn't anything worth mentioning.

Posted by Big Boss on Jun-16-2012 19:37:

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
Dubfire's set so far has been really good. Great dubby music. Perfect friday night music. Anyone bored at home should check it out- Dubfire Live from Barcelona, Spain- East Ender Festival.

Dubfire's recent sets have been retarded. There's one from Space Ibiza and Elrow Happy Sundays that are absolutely mental. Dubfire is THE guy I'm looking forward to at Digital Dreams.

Posted by kotsy on Jun-19-2012 03:12:

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
I wish his entire set on Digital Dreams is not B2B with Carlo Lio. Dubfire needs his own time and last time I saw them B2B at CZ it wasn't anything worth mentioning.

Agreed! Their b2b set at zone was one of the biggest let downs in the history of cz for me - expected so much from a huge pair like that and it ended up being boring tech-house. Is it 100% for sure they are playing b2b at digital dreams? I know it says Dubfire with Carlo Lio but I've never see a b2b billed like that before

Posted by djchez on Jun-19-2012 11:44:

ya i remember that cz morning. Dubfire just finished his set at the Guv with an explosive ending after a not so great start. then we all, me Carlo and Ali headed over to cz where Carlo was dropping bombs but Ali was playing some stupid boring tracks. it was his first time in there and i guess he felt thats what a venue like that wants to hear. So if that set was boring it was Dubfires fault.

Posted by djchez on Jun-19-2012 11:46:

oh and he was also listing the tracks he was playing at CZ on his twitter page as he was playing them which right there tells you he was playing his garbage

Posted by an_an on Jun-20-2012 22:10:

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Agreed! Their b2b set at zone was one of the biggest let downs in the history of cz for me - expected so much from a huge pair like that and it ended up being boring tech-house. Is it 100% for sure they are playing b2b at digital dreams? I know it says Dubfire with Carlo Lio but I've never see a b2b billed like that before

Someone mentioned it on the TOTA Digital Dream thread that they are playing b2b. Not sure if their entire set is b2b though. From what I read they are supposed to be playing the closing set for Digital Dreams b2b. It could be epic if it ends up the right way.