TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Tracklist Requests / Postings
-- [PODCAST] Chris Liebing - CLR Podcast Tracklists Archive
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-11-2009 11:33:

quote:
Originally posted by deepdream
so what happened with Joey Beltram podcast?

Nice topic btw

thank you

as Chris said, Joey to busy now, sooner or later his mix will be on Podcast

Posted by Sat on Nov-11-2009 12:49:

quote:
Originally posted by IVI IL
01. [00:00] Ben Klock - Subzero (Original Mix)
02. [05:35] ID
03. [10:40] ID
04. [16:00] ID
05. [20:50] Perc - Mathlete (Original Mix)
06. [24:45] ID
07. [28:50] ID
08. [34:55] ID
09. [38:42] ID
10. [41:25] DVS1 - Running (Original Mix)
11. [47:20] ID
12. [51:40] ID
13. [56:20] ID

03 sounds a bit like capriati on drumcode but for sure it's not it.. maybe something else from him..

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-11-2009 19:53:

quote:
Originally posted by Sat
03 sounds a bit like capriati on drumcode but for sure it's not it.. maybe something else from him..

I think you are very close to truth but it sounds for me more as Rodriques & Kapuchon production (as Finger a bit)

Posted by Sat on Nov-12-2009 00:06:

quote:
I think you are very close to truth but it sounds for me more as Rodriques & Kapuchon production (as Finger a bit)

sure!

01. [00:00] Ben Klock - Subzero (Original Mix)
02. [05:35] ID
03. [10:40] Benny Rodrigues And Kapuchon - The Finger (Monoloc Remix)
04. [16:00] ID
05. [20:50] Perc - Mathlete (Original Mix)
06. [24:45] ID
07. [28:50] ID
08. [34:55] ID
09. [38:42] ID
10. [41:25] DVS1 - Running (Original Mix)
11. [47:20] ID
12. [51:40] ID
13. [56:20] ID

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-12-2009 05:56:

quote:
Originally posted by Sat
sure!
03. [10:40] Benny Rodrigues And Kapuchon - The Finger (Monoloc Remix)

lol even didn't check the remixes cool, m8

Posted by rydimryder on Nov-13-2009 13:47:

It's the Function-Regis edit of Subzero out recently on the Ben Klock Remixes EP on Ostgut. That's official. Too bad I already knew the tracks listed here, it's such a sick mix. I know a few others too, when I have a chance to go through it again I'll post them. Signed up just to post this. Been reading the party listings on Trance Addict for years now though. Contrary to my hating trance, the forums are top notch.

quote:
sounds like an edit , yes, but no official info...

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-13-2009 15:16:

quote:
Originally posted by rydimryder
It's the Function-Regis edit of Subzero out recently on the Ben Klock Remixes EP on Ostgut. That's official. Too bad I already knew the tracks listed here, it's such a sick mix. I know a few others too, when I have a chance to go through it again I'll post them. Signed up just to post this. Been reading the party listings on Trance Addict for years now though. Contrary to my hating trance, the forums are top notch.

thanks a lot for info, you are welcome

& I am really newb according to techno, so pro help needed

Posted by Bellie on Nov-15-2009 18:41:

Re: Chris Liebing - CLR Podcast

quote:
FOLDER WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS

[B]CLR Podcast | 031 | Drumcell

Tracklist:
01. ID [00]
02. ID [06]
03. ID [11]
04. ID [16]
05. ID [23]
06. ID [29]
07. ID + Luis Flores - Brain Damage (Drumcell & Audio Injection Remix) [35]?
08. Luis Flores - Brain Damage (Drumcell & Audio Injection Remix) till [45]?
09. ID [45]
10. ID [52]
11. ID [57]

Track at 25 min is franky effe & atochi - koala (angstrom and aalberg remix)

[url]http://www.junodownload.com/products/1423131-02.htm

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-16-2009 06:30:

Re: Re: Chris Liebing - CLR Podcast

quote:
Originally posted by Bellie
Track at 25 min is franky effe & atochi - koala (angstrom and aalberg remix)

http://www.junodownload.com/products/1423131-02.htm

updated, thx

Posted by dj_spare on Nov-16-2009 10:32:

Drumcell Podcast:

07. Drumcell & Audio Injection - Cell Injection

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-16-2009 18:47:

CLR Podcast | 038 | Joel Mull added to Download folder, no tracklist yet

Posted by Spideros on Nov-16-2009 20:08:

quote:
CLR Podcast | 038 | Joel Mull added to Download folder, no tracklist yet

^^^
Tracklist:
01. Cio Dór - Zellelouse Wind [Prolouge]
02. Michael Forzza - Abstract [Perimeter]
03. GummiHZ - LoveCall Feat. Emena [Mobilee]
04. Michael Forzza - Metalique [Perimeter]
05. Sian - The Vigil Of The Crow [Octopus]
06. Guido Schneider - Getting Sleepy [High Grade]
07. Cari Lekebusch - Spindizzy [Mote Evolver]
08. Alan Fitzpatrick - Face Of Rejection [Drumcode]
09. Adam Beyer & Pär Grindvik - Living Wheel [Drumcode]
10. Joel Mull - Passing Through [TRUESOUL]
11. Benny Rodriguez - Fake Stab [Figure]
12. DJ Sodeyama - Stay To Get Her [Promo]
13. Estroe - Updraft (Joel Mull Remix) [Connaisseur Recordings]

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-16-2009 20:41:

quote:
Originally posted by Spideros
^^^
Tracklist:
01. Cio Dór - Zellelouse Wind [Prolouge]
02. Michael Forzza - Abstract [Perimeter]
03. GummiHZ - LoveCall Feat. Emena [Mobilee]
04. Michael Forzza - Metalique [Perimeter]
05. Sian - The Vigil Of The Crow [Octopus]
06. Guido Schneider - Getting Sleepy [High Grade]
07. Cari Lekebusch - Spindizzy [Mote Evolver]
08. Alan Fitzpatrick - Face Of Rejection [Drumcode]
09. Adam Beyer & Pär Grindvik - Living Wheel [Drumcode]
10. Joel Mull - Passing Through [TRUESOUL]
11. Benny Rodriguez - Fake Stab [Figure]
12. DJ Sodeyama - Stay To Get Her [Promo]
13. Estroe - Updraft (Joel Mull Remix) [Connaisseur Recordings]

thanks a lot, mate

Posted by summermadness on Nov-17-2009 18:25:

Alan Fitzpatrick - Face Of Rejection

Posted by DJPAUZE on Nov-19-2009 14:00:

quote:
Originally posted by 3xx3r7
what's the name of the track with "i'm feeling kinda high" sample. it's fucking insane.

I believe that's a live remix he did for the podcast. I think that Liebing mentions it in the mix....

Posted by Mr Moss on Nov-20-2009 07:27:

question

is this the type of podcast/show where theres a lot of dj talking inside? or only during the beginning

was considering diving into some of these here, even though i rather liked when techno was played faster like liebing used to up to 04 or 05 I think, on the other hand some of that stuff was getting too fast and too repetitive, so i could see why lot of djs got bored with it

Posted by summermadness on Nov-20-2009 07:54:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Moss
question

is this the type of podcast/show where theres a lot of dj talking inside? or only during the beginning

was considering diving into some of these here, even though i rather liked when techno was played faster like liebing used to up to 04 or 05 I think, on the other hand some of that stuff was getting too fast and too repetitive, so i could see why lot of djs got bored with it

the techno liebing played years ago was different. he thought he could get "energy" from the crowd just by playing fast and hard tracks, but he discovered (as well as a lot of DJs: Mauro, Beyer,...) that he can get the same "energy" from the crowd" by playing more quality-produced tunes and a well thought track-selection and order.
It's just the developement of electronic music over the years...

Posted by Mr Moss on Nov-20-2009 08:26:

yeah i dont think theres many big djs that still play fast

though beyer played fast for a long time

nothing wrong with slowing it down if you got some crazy tracks like bx3 or subtellite in the mix

gonna have to check some of these out

Posted by DJPAUZE on Nov-20-2009 12:35:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Moss
question

Hi there, it's interesting you mentioned this. A lot of people including myself feel this way. I have been playing techno for many many years. There was actually a point where I was playing just as hard or even harder than liebing. Heck I still do a set every 3 or 4 months of harder techno. The problem that I have found is that living in Canada it is just not as marketable anymore. As well there arent as many quality hard techno prouducers as there once was, so I find it really difficult to find new music. It takes me a while to build up an archive to throw down new sets etc.

I think what Mr.Moss says sums it up nicely. Times have changed and techno slowed down quite a bit. The quality of the production is much better nowadays thanks to better software, and there is an abundance of this kind of techno around. So in my opinion these guys have changed the face of techno yet again.

If you do like what you see in these podcasts, I do a tech-house and techno mix every month for my podcast that you are sure to like. Go to my homepage or my podcast homepage to subscribe. http://www.djpauze.com/podcast or http://www.djpauze.com

I also run Hardsignal Recordings if you are familiar with the label, hence the hard techno mixes on my site as well.

Thanks and drop me a line if anyone has any questions!

Pauze

Posted by DJPAUZE on Nov-20-2009 12:37:

And if anyone has problems with id's, I pick up ALOT of the stuff that liebing plays in his podcasts and I can try my best to help out. d j p a u z e at rogers d ot com

Peace
Pauze

Posted by summermadness on Nov-20-2009 12:48:

quote:
Originally posted by DJPAUZE
Hi there, it's interesting you mentioned this. A lot of people including myself feel this way. I have been playing techno for many many years. There was actually a point where I was playing just as hard or even harder than liebing. Heck I still do a set every 3 or 4 months of harder techno. The problem that I have found is that living in Canada it is just not as marketable anymore. As well there arent as many quality hard techno prouducers as there once was, so I find it really difficult to find new music. It takes me a while to build up an archive to throw down new sets etc.

I think what Mr.Moss says sums it up nicely. Times have changed and techno slowed down quite a bit. The quality of the production is much better nowadays thanks to better software, and there is an abundance of this kind of techno around. So in my opinion these guys have changed the face of techno yet again.

If you do like what you see in these podcasts, I do a tech-house and techno mix every month for my podcast that you are sure to like. Go to my homepage or my podcast homepage to subscribe. http://www.djpauze.com/podcast or http://www.djpauze.com

I also run Hardsignal Recordings if you are familiar with the label, hence the hard techno mixes on my site as well.

Thanks and drop me a line if anyone has any questions!

Pauze

wow! and all mixes seem to work as well + tracklist!!
thanks for share! I think, I'll listen to all of them!

Posted by DJPAUZE on Nov-20-2009 13:03:

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
wow! and all mixes seem to work as well + tracklist!!
thanks for share! I think, I'll listen to all of them!

No problem mate, I hope you enjoy. As said every month I do new tech-house and techno mix with the newest and freshest beats. Very similar style to all of the artists in the CLR podcast!

Byeeee
Pauze

Posted by djFEI-FEI on Nov-20-2009 21:47:

I'm LOVE techno in all its various forms! I actually first got into the scene with Hawtin wayyy back in the day when he was throwing his underground warehouse parties in Detroit, and the rest of the midwest. I do definitely appreciate those who still do throw down some hard stuff every now and then

Anyways, for any of you guys missing the harder stuff, I just did a special episode of my podcast...Grab Ep 1003 for some banging techno It's a mix of a new stuff and the older stuff! Hope you will enjoy it

Itunes Link: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=327062493
All else: http://www.djfei-fei.com/feidedpodcast

BTW, I think Liebing should put up more of his live sets on his show! any else digging those?

Fei-Fei

Posted by Mr Moss on Nov-20-2009 22:33:

one things for sure to this day, if I want insane mindless energy in electronic music, the natural place to go would be liebing/rush/beyer/vath from like 2001, a second choice would be some hard/dark psychedelic, that can have some of the same intensity

hardcore/hardstyle and all that are too out there, to the point of being funny

hard trance like yoji is hit or miss right now I find, mostly miss

Posted by IVI IL on Nov-21-2009 06:37:

quote:
Originally posted by djFEI-FEI
BTW, I think Liebing should put up more of his live sets on his show! any else digging those?
Agreed, anyway going to be at Time Warp Holland next month, where Collabs will play... Hope Chris will put liveset from that gig at least

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »