TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-06-2015 17:43:

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
Out of curiosity what does RBGH stand for?

Red Bull Guest House

Posted by Huff22 on Mar-06-2015 17:43:

Mescal Kid Wed @ FDR

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/17...odd-Terry-More/

Posted by Innocence Lost on Mar-06-2015 20:16:

Here's the rest of the line up for coldharbour if anyone is interested.

Posted by chillenandy321 on Mar-06-2015 20:35:

Pryda Miami - Set Times:

12:00AM-2:00AM Jeremy Olander
2:00AM-6:00AM Eric Prydz (4 Hour Set)
6:00AM-8:30AM Joris Voorn
8:30AM-11:00AM Claude VonStroke
11:00AM-1:00PM Kölsch

Posted by ucforange on Mar-06-2015 20:43:

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Pryda Miami - Set Times:

12:00AM-2:00AM Jeremy Olander
2:00AM-6:00AM Eric Prydz (4 Hour Set)
6:00AM-8:30AM Joris Voorn
8:30AM-11:00AM Claude VonStroke
11:00AM-1:00PM Kölsch

Honestly this is a fucking great show. Plus you have Aly & Fila downstairs who I bet will throw down a good set, especially if they're closing. If I was doing nothing on Saturday I'd totally be there or if I were the ucforange of 2 years ago I'd do this and just push through the rest of the weekend and not give a damn. Now I can't stand being tired, miserable, and overall shitty feeling especially after night one.

But yeah that lineup on the terrace for Friday night of MMW is ace. Space is gonna make some $$$$ that much is for certain

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-06-2015 20:43:

http://m.wantickets.com/Events/1697...ith-SOLARSTONE/

Full lineup released: Solarstone, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Simon Patterson

Posted by ucforange on Mar-06-2015 20:45:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222

Solarstone/Ottaviani totally not my style but Patterson can rock it.

Posted by Innocence Lost on Mar-06-2015 20:48:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222

Hmm interesting nonetheless, SP didn't throw down hardly any trance last time i saw him, mostly techno, I will be at PVD most likely.

Posted by Huff22 on Mar-06-2015 21:09:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Honestly this is a fucking great show. Plus you have Aly & Fila downstairs who I bet will throw down a good set, especially if they're closing. If I was doing nothing on Saturday I'd totally be there or if I were the ucforange of 2 years ago I'd do this and just push through the rest of the weekend and not give a damn. Now I can't stand being tired, miserable, and overall shitty feeling especially after night one.

But yeah that lineup on the terrace for Friday night of MMW is ace. Space is gonna make some $$$$ that much is for certain

This is going to be legit. Thought the crowd ruined his set in Brooklyn last week. Can't wait to see him on the terrace!

Posted by ucforange on Mar-06-2015 21:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Huff22
This is going to be legit. Thought the crowd ruined his set in Brooklyn last week. Can't wait to see him on the terrace!

And Voorn with the sunrise set, segueing into von Strokes bassy tech house....oof gives me chills lol

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-06-2015 21:18:

Please don't get wasted again, Prydz. I'm sure that is stipulated somewhere in his contract after the last shitshow lol

Posted by DPetey81 on Mar-06-2015 21:48:

Kolsch @11:00AM..... F**k me!!! Don't know if I can still hang..

Posted by Faceplant on Mar-06-2015 22:11:

Prydz got drugged guys.... Duh!!!!! Lmfao!!! Worst excuse ever

Posted by lucasdy on Mar-06-2015 22:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Prydz got drugged guys.... Duh!!!!! Lmfao!!! Worst excuse ever

Worst show ever! After playing Sweet Dreams 3x, he was lucky nobody threw drinks on him or boo'ed him off the turntables.

Posted by DPetey81 on Mar-06-2015 22:43:

He did kind of admit to drinking too much. Still blamed the equipment and so unprofessional for a big gig. There shouldn't be a repeat, though, cause I don't think he's playing Ultra until Sunday, which is where he did most of his drinking before space. I'm more worried about the crowd. It will sell out and with his festival schedule the last several years, the younger crowd has fallen for him, with a good majority of them turning 21 since. And on the first day of ultra, everybody will still be ready to "rage" (ugh) afterwards. I know like I sound old and jaded, and I'm not trying to cast a blanket statement..... I'm just hoping for a respectful crowd that can handle themselves.

Posted by lucasdy on Mar-07-2015 04:45:

Any insights as to what's happening at SLS/Hyde Beach on Sunday? And what's going on at some of the more traditional MMW venues: Shelborne, Shine @ Shelbourn, Set, Cameo? Are these venues not holding any parties?

Posted by PVDream on Mar-07-2015 15:55:

What time do space terrace headliners usually go on nowadays? It used to be around sunrise back in the day.

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-07-2015 18:40:

quote:
Originally posted by PVDream
What time do space terrace headliners usually go on nowadays? It used to be around sunrise back in the day.

Usually 3-4am nowadays.

Posted by bdr222 on Mar-07-2015 18:42:

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
He did kind of admit to drinking too much. Still blamed the equipment and so unprofessional for a big gig. There shouldn't be a repeat, though, cause I don't think he's playing Ultra until Sunday, which is where he did most of his drinking before space. I'm more worried about the crowd. It will sell out and with his festival schedule the last several years, the younger crowd has fallen for him, with a good majority of them turning 21 since. And on the first day of ultra, everybody will still be ready to "rage" (ugh) afterwards. I know like I sound old and jaded, and I'm not trying to cast a blanket statement..... I'm just hoping for a respectful crowd that can handle themselves.

A friend of mine went to St. Louis for his Generate tour a few weeks ago. He said Prydz dropped a lot of IDs & older Pryda stuff that threw the younger crowd off who expected his newer festival stuff. Needless to say the crowd thinned out a bit halfway through his set lulz.

Posted by ucforange on Mar-07-2015 21:56:

I didn't mind Prydz getting too fucked up a couple of years back because 1. the opener came back on and he actually held shit together (totally forgot the name of this dude, was not Olander). And I got to check out Carl Craig downstairs (he was killing it). And 2. Joris Voorn b2b Nic Fanciulli set at 8 am was downright ridiculous. Pete Tong played a solid set even. I actually think the whole thing with Prydz getting kicked out of the booth to be fucking hilarious. I guess I was disappointed for about 2 nanoseconds and then I realized CLR was going off in the main room and the terrace still had Nic and Joris to come.

Add in a bunch of TAs getting down and yeah it was an eventful party.

Posted by ucforange on Mar-07-2015 22:01:

quote:
Originally posted by PVDream

Headliners during WMC are usually around 2 latest 4 am. But the lineups are so stacked that you could argue there's more than one "headliner." IIRC, Adam Beyer came on at 4 am and went until 7 am last year for the Drumcode party.

I mean, Joris Voorn is coming on at 6 am but technically Eric Prydz is the headliner. Kolsch at 11 am is nuts.

Posted by Rissinite on Mar-08-2015 02:09:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
I didn't mind Prydz getting too fucked up a couple of years back because 1. the opener came back on and he actually held shit together (totally forgot the name of this dude, was not Olander). And I got to check out Carl Craig downstairs (he was killing it). And 2. Joris Voorn b2b Nic Fanciulli set at 8 am was downright ridiculous. Pete Tong played a solid set even. I actually think the whole thing with Prydz getting kicked out of the booth to be fucking hilarious. I guess I was disappointed for about 2 nanoseconds and then I realized CLR was going off in the main room and the terrace still had Nic and Joris to come.

Add in a bunch of TAs getting down and yeah it was an eventful party.

Truncate, Craig, Dettmann/Radioslave and Liebing were so good that night. Ufff

Posted by wezvidz on Mar-08-2015 02:21:

Looking to sell 2 Moudaber pool,party tickets, any offer. Got PDFs to email.
Wezvidz@gmail.com

Posted by Cool1g on Mar-09-2015 06:05:

Alesso at Hyde Beach thursday

tix on Sale monday....

http://play.sbe.com/event.cfm?id=14...K84HFbPGHU&cart

Posted by cl384923 on Mar-09-2015 15:24:

Other Thompson Pool Parties:

Thursday 3/26 - Do Not Sit By The Pool: Behrouz + Camea + Lee Burridge & More

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/17...-Burridge-More/

Saturday 3/28 -
DENNIS FERRER,DIGWEED, THOMPSON MIAMI BEACH
Pacha & Destino - Pool Side Session - Martin Solveig & More...

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/17...n-Solveig-More/

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »