TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- congratulations to president Putin !!!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-07-2012 00:32:

congratulations to president Putin !!!

i'd like to be the first one here to congratulate Putin on his enormous win. even though western propaganda was and still is against him, Russian brothers and sisters went to the polls and trusted him with another 6 years as a president.

im sure we will see demonstrations and clashes in the next few weeks or even months, because british and american governments have bottomless pockets when it comes to sponsoring domestic shit disturbers. thankfully Putin has what no other Russian president had before him, iron fist in a sating glove. also, Russians can clearly see what would this bullshit western propaganda bring to their doorstep.

from the bottom of my heart i wish him all the best and may God bless him with health!!! God bless all my Russian brothers and sisters as well !!!

Posted by DudebuD on Mar-07-2012 00:35:

"pretty industrious for a Cossack"

Posted by LightsOut on Mar-07-2012 00:41:

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-07-2012 00:50:

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

sure buddy.

just one of the tactics employed by you know who to bellitle his win

Posted by exraver on Mar-07-2012 00:53:

quote:

Ha ha, what a coincidence

Posted by LightsOut on Mar-07-2012 00:53:

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
just one of the tactics employed by you know who to bellitle his win

Then why did the Russian Central Elections Commission cancel the results from that particular polling station? I guess they're in on it as well

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-07-2012 00:56:

quote:
^^^

Then why did the Russian Central Elections Commission cancel the results from that particular polling station? I guess they're in on it as well

at first i was wondering as well. then i read that people knew cameras were there...plus it doesnt say PUTIN on those papers now, does it?

pretty shitty attempt to besmirch his win, if you ask me.

Posted by LightsOut on Mar-07-2012 00:59:

I don't know what it says, and I'm not even sure it's legit tbh. Corruption is rampant in Russia though, that's why it just feels shady.

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-07-2012 01:02:

quote:
I don't know what it says, and I'm not even sure it's legit tbh. Corruption is rampant in Russia though, that's why it just feels shady.

i agree but theres been all kinds of videos backed by british and some others, like they were 100% proof everything was rigged.

it takes 50% of the votes to win presidency and Putin had over 50% more than his runner up. nobody's that good at stealing and rigging lol.

Posted by exraver on Mar-07-2012 01:40:

David Cameron in 2010 in UK became prime minister with 36% of votes.
Apparently it was democratic enough.
Putin in 2012 wins 63% of votes, and it's not even close to real democracy.
Go figure.

Posted by FunkyCrew on Mar-07-2012 02:09:

pretty scary of what he's doing
Tsar Putin

Posted by exraver on Mar-07-2012 02:18:

Posted by pozz on Mar-07-2012 02:57:

fyi, Russians have ESP. over the last 4-5 years everyone i talked to accurately predicted Putin ascending to presidency again.

it truly is incredible.

Posted by Sasha on Mar-07-2012 04:10:

Posted by geroin on Mar-07-2012 04:23:

reason for his win:

total control over everything including opposition that was was chosen in advance of the polls with real opposition being being rejected for various reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...,_2012#Rejected

Posted by hardcore trancer on Mar-07-2012 04:38:

This is such a blow for the yanks. They are already bitching and moaning about the Russian election was unfair etc etc. America needs to fuck off before Putin decides to shut them up for good.

Posted by Sasha on Mar-07-2012 04:55:

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
reason for his win:

total control over everything including opposition that was was chosen in advance of the polls with real opposition being being rejected for various reasons.

you are funny.

Posted by Sasha on Mar-07-2012 05:04:

quote:
reason for his win:

you would vote for Eduard Limonov?

or Yavlinski? rly? dude submits copies of the signutures, doesnt even have the originals. COME ON!

Ivashov? gonna be 76 in 6 years

Mezentsev? Levashov? lol

PLEASSE!!!

Posted by geroin on Mar-07-2012 05:31:

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
you would vote for Eduard Limonov?

or Yavlinski? rly? dude submits copies of the signutures, doesnt even have the originals. COME ON!

Ivashov? gonna be 76 in 6 years

Mezentsev? Levashov? lol

PLEASSE!!!

um
it don't matter who i would vote for, what matters is that there is no ability for you to vote for whoever you want to like it should be in a democratic country.

and the actual opposition did absolutely nothing to get any additional votes. If you think Zhirinovsky (a media clown), Ziuganov, Mironov had a chance then you must be joking.

the only person who was somewhat of an opposition was prohorov but he had no chance.
there was barely any media coverage given to any of the real opposition on any national tv channel, they were completely silenced and i can attest to that, i watch it almost every day.

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-07-2012 05:46:

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha

you know it !!!

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-07-2012 05:48:

quote:
what matters is that there is no ability for you to vote for whoever you want to like it should be in a democratic country.

i dont understand?? they voted for somebody they didnt like because they didnt had anybody else to vote for????

Posted by pozz on Mar-07-2012 05:52:

quote:
i dont understand?? they voted for somebody they didnt like because they didnt had anybody else to vote for????

i thought you wrote a pretty funny satirical opening post, but now...

anyway -- isn't that called "pragmatic/programmatic" voting? something that is practised in Canada all the time due to minority governments/different proposed bills (not necessarily proposed by the favored party).

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-07-2012 05:57:

quote:
Originally posted by pozz
i thought you wrote a pretty funny satirical opening post, but now...

nothing funny nor satirical about this thread. im extremelly happy about his win, me and my friends celebrated today.

now i wish our president opens his eyes and turn his back to eu and join our brothers, once for all. for the better future !!!

Posted by geroin on Mar-07-2012 06:14:

quote:

supporters of the parties that were rejected i assume did not vote at all.

Posted by Prometheus Xex on Mar-07-2012 12:56:

I have a bad feeling the cold war is coming back. I hope I'm wrong.

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »