tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Classic old threads / Inactive Forums
-- Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!
Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »


Posted by suhkorea on Jul-18-2003 03:33:

who is she??






Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 03:35:

quote:
Originally posted by suhkorea
who is she??







your mum






Posted by suhkorea on Jul-18-2003 03:46:












Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 03:49:







Posted by RandomGirl on Jul-18-2003 03:59:

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
Hmmm, okay, so this is a random question but how many times a day do you have to go for it? (theresa, you can answer this question too )


I do it once every morning in the shower and then have sex at least twice every night. BUT, if I don't have sex at night, then I masturbate more! LOL


Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 04:10:

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
I do it once every morning in the shower and then have sex at least twice every night. BUT, if I don't have sex at night, then I masturbate more! LOL


I should realy move to ontorio and help you out with all off that


Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 04:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
I do it once every morning in the shower and then have sex at least twice every night. BUT, if I don't have sex at night, then I masturbate more! LOL


in the morning too damn, i'm too stuffed in the morning to wanna go for it but evenings are fun


Posted by occrider on Jul-18-2003 04:23:

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
she hasent asked you for a fuck though has she?


LOL not YET. Hehe but please tell me you aren't going to fly 4000 miles for a simple fuck?


Posted by occrider on Jul-18-2003 04:24:

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
in the morning too damn, i'm too stuffed in the morning to wanna go for it but evenings are fun


I'm most certainly a morning sex person ... nothing quite like it to get a good start on the day.


Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 04:28:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
LOL not YET. Hehe but please tell me you aren't going to fly 4000 miles for a simple fuck?


Its about 32,000miles actually (from south australia)
but the U.S/canada seems pretty cool, i wouldent mind seeing what its like.


Posted by occrider on Jul-18-2003 04:31:

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
Its about 32,000miles actually (from south australia)
but the U.S/canada seems pretty cool, i wouldent mind seeing what its like.


Oops quite right, I was thinking in terms of radius . Anyway bullshit! You wouldn't come to the US/Canada to see "what it's like." The reason you would come would be to most certainly hold an ass like that in your hands!


Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 04:41:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Oops quite right, I was thinking in terms of radius . Anyway bullshit! You wouldn't come to the US/Canada to see "what it's like." The reason you would come would be to most certainly hold an ass like that in your hands!


okay, you've got me on that one

anyway, if i was going to go anywhere, it would probably be the toronoto/buffalo area, because maybe its just me, but it seems like all the hotties are from there


Posted by occrider on Jul-18-2003 04:43:

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
okay, you've got me on that one

anyway, if i was going to go anywhere, it would probably be the toronoto/buffalo area, because maybe its just me, but it seems like all the hotties are from there


Well toronto is nice, but fuck buffalo! You need to head out to warmer climates like California or the Eastern shore down South. Everybody knows hot chicks migrate to warmer climates. Don't go to Ny ... chicks there are high maintenance!


Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 04:49:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Well toronto is nice, but fuck buffalo! You need to head out to warmer climates like California or the Eastern shore down South. Everybody knows hot chicks migrate to warmer climates. Don't go to Ny ... chicks there are high maintenance!


uh surfie chicks? no thanks


Posted by occrider on Jul-18-2003 05:00:

quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
uh surfie chicks? no thanks


Who said anything about surfer chicks? I'm talking about hot chicks wearing short shorts all the time cuz it's nice and sunny.


Posted by Audio Beverage on Jul-18-2003 05:16:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Who said anything about surfer chicks? I'm talking about hot chicks wearing short shorts all the time cuz it's nice and sunny.


well beach/surfie chicks do tend to migrate to warmer climates for summer

anyway, im into rave/trance chicks


Posted by DR86 on Jul-18-2003 05:43:

quote:
Originally posted by DaveSaenz
I think I'll also be a tranceaddict in training....


Whoa!!! Where did this come from?


Posted by suhkorea on Jul-18-2003 06:05:

Teresa.. sex 2 times a day?? and masturbate moring and night?
















Posted by wienerschnitzel on Jul-18-2003 06:06:

Theresa... i would like to know how the hell you have sex 2 a night... i can understand if it is guarenteed sex like a boyfriend.. but if it is just random people then i must admit i am well impressed!


Posted by suhkorea on Jul-18-2003 06:10:

so that is teresa's booty?


Posted by fuct4less on Jul-18-2003 07:40:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Who said anything about surfer chicks? I'm talking about hot chicks wearing short shorts all the time cuz it's nice and sunny.


um no, its not like that here. and unless you like mexican girls with asses MUCH bigger than the one in geletin's avatar, then im afraid you wont find what youre looking for


Posted by RandomGirl on Jul-18-2003 07:47:

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
Theresa... i would like to know how the hell you have sex 2 a night... i can understand if it is guarenteed sex like a boyfriend.. but if it is just random people then i must admit i am well impressed!


LOL!! I must sound like a prostitute...

Actually I have a BF, so I am gauranteed it, which is great But even if I didn't, I have a lot of guys who would be very pleased to be my fuck buddies

I shower EVERY morning without fail, and since I like to masturbate there, I do it EVERY mmorning without fail... my shower is not complete until I have had my fun

Sex in the morn, on the other hand, I am not into at all since I am not a morning person period.


Posted by fuct4less on Jul-18-2003 07:58:

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
LOL!! I must sound like a prostitute...


... so whats yer price?

j/k


Posted by RandomGirl on Jul-18-2003 08:05:

Fuct, if you lie about your age, it's free


Posted by nic01445 on Jul-18-2003 08:07:

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Fuct, if you lie about your age, it's free


dirty.


Pages (68): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.