tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »


Posted by Tunnel Rat on Dec-07-2006 01:03:

Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)

Alright; after a bit of rumbling over the last few months, I thought it was about time psy-trance got represented on TOTA.

I've already previously put a few sets up in the overall Download thread. I'll get those up here too.

Build....then they will come.


Posted by DJ_Elyot on Dec-07-2006 01:43:

Hurry up!!! I want some!

Preferably the melodic kind as opposed to the hard/techy kind.


Posted by Tunnel Rat on Dec-07-2006 01:45:

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Elyot
Hurry up!!! I want some!

Preferably the melodic kind as opposed to the hard/techy kind.

I can't find the other links, so i gotta upload some stuff.


Posted by Tunnel Rat on Dec-07-2006 01:58:

.


Posted by neuromancer on Dec-07-2006 02:14:

Check this out, good stuff.

Nasa - Live at Solar Eclipse Festival in Tunesia -01-10-2005


Posted by Tunnel Rat on Dec-07-2006 02:51:

Infected Mushroom...when they were good. Live @ Dark Forest: 07-03-2001
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G7GBROIH


Posted by Engine9 on Dec-07-2006 03:09:

sick set by Future Prophecy, he played it on Guy Salama radio show
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzymmojylt2
i posted it in the other psy thread too =P

EDIT: actually im pretty sure its Guy Salama not Future Prophecy...


Posted by Tunnel Rat on Dec-07-2006 03:24:

Raja Ram & Skazi @ Radio 99- 10-04-2004

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mjfepl


Posted by elletek on Dec-07-2006 03:25:

woooooooo this is gonna be a nice thread


Astral Projection - Lost in Dreams 047 Guestmix (22-10-2006)

01. Astral Projection - Open Society
02. Astral Projection - Chaos (Bizzare Contact Rmx)
03. Astral Projection - 1.000.000 Years from Today
04. Astral Projection - Let There Be Light (Atomic Pulse Vs Perplex Rmx)
05. Astral Projection - Nilaya (Melicia remix)
06. Astral Projection - Power Gen (Space Cat remix)
07. Astral Projection - People Can Fly (Delirious Rmx)
08. Astral Projection - Mahadeva

Right Click, Save As


Posted by hardcore trancer on Dec-07-2006 04:24:

If you guys love Morning psy ,you will love these sets!!!

http://www.blackvortex.com/


There is 5 banging sets there and I love all of them!!!


p.s. more morning psy please!!!!


Posted by hardcore trancer on Dec-07-2006 04:26:

Can we have some sets by our very own Mr.Nuera please????


Posted by Yohan on Dec-07-2006 04:28:

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Can we have some sets by our very own Mr.Nuera please????


Lol!

Poor Andrew. Does prog house nowadays, but people still remember him for his psytrance

PS: If anyone has any Vatos Loco or Yahel psytrance, much appreciated


Posted by adi26 on Dec-07-2006 05:03:

Thanks for the set...

Does anyone have any Protoculture sets to share?


Posted by NuERA on Dec-07-2006 05:22:

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Can we have some sets by our very own Mr.Nuera please????


perhaps i can dig something up, or maybe make a new one for fun


Posted by m2j on Dec-07-2006 05:25:

YES! Its about effin' time!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO


Posted by hardcore trancer on Dec-07-2006 05:36:

quote:
Originally posted by NuERA
perhaps i can dig something up, or maybe make a new one for fun



Awesome sir


Posted by m2j on Dec-07-2006 05:59:

If anyone has Track Lists for any of the above sets, please post them!

Thank you.


Posted by NuERA on Dec-07-2006 06:02:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/txacve

Tilt - Tweleve (Pig and Dan Remix)
Wizzy Noise - Maniac Distortion
Tribal Jedi - Dark reveal (Marcus Decay Remix)
Psy Craft - Top Gun
GMS and Earthling - Psychedelic Circus (Astrix Remix)
Wizzy Noise - Aegean Sunrise
Astrix - On Fire
Bullet Proof - Bolivia
Smuhg - Aliena
X-Noise - Anjuna Beach (Full Moon Celebration)
Astrix - Chaos (Pixel vs Wrecked Machones Remix)


Posted by nusty on Dec-07-2006 06:54:

quote:
Originally posted by NuERA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/txacve

Tilt - Tweleve (Pig and Dan Remix)
Wizzy Noise - Maniac Distortion
Tribal Jedi - Dark reveal (Marcus Decay Remix)
Psy Craft - Top Gun
GMS and Earthling - Psychedelic Circus (Astrix Remix)
Wizzy Noise - Aegean Sunrise
Astrix - On Fire
Bullet Proof - Bolivia
Smuhg - Aliena
X-Noise - Anjuna Beach (Full Moon Celebration)
Astrix - Chaos (Pixel vs Wrecked Machones Remix)


when did you record this? (I'm trying to remember if I already have it or not) Sometimes with about 80 of you mixes I loose track


Posted by Dirtyfilthy on Dec-07-2006 07:28:

quote:
Originally posted by adi26

Does anyone have any Protoculture sets to share?


http://rapidshare.de/files/24932633...dio_station.mp3

there you go, enjoy.


Posted by NuERA on Dec-07-2006 15:08:

quote:
Originally posted by nusty
when did you record this? (I'm trying to remember if I already have it or not) Sometimes with about 80 of you mixes I loose track


i think you do. im not a 100% when i recorded, but im almost positive I recorded it on your old laptop right before I left for AUS.


Posted by adi26 on Dec-07-2006 15:40:

quote:
Originally posted by Dirtyfilthy
http://rapidshare.de/files/24932633...dio_station.mp3

there you go, enjoy.


Awesome !!!!

Downloading right away...thanks a ton


Posted by Endgame on Dec-07-2006 15:58:

YES!

Awesome idea Tunnel Rat!!

Wait 'till I get home, I've got some JUICY sets!!

To tide you over here are some non-livesets
http://www.psytrance.cz/music.php


Posted by adi26 on Dec-07-2006 16:55:

I LOVE the protoculture set...


Definitely worth a 50 stoned listens...


Posted by Shankar on Dec-07-2006 17:00:

quote:
Originally posted by neuromancer
Check this out, good stuff.

Nasa - Live at Solar Eclipse Festival in Tunesia -01-10-2005




Did you check out NASA when he played in Toronto couple of months ago? His set just Killllled the dancefloor!!!


Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.