tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Australia
-- DJ whore/promo thread
Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »


Posted by drew k on Oct-18-2007 04:38:

the intent and focus in your eyes is amazing snoup!


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-18-2007 05:05:

nice one soups


Posted by Anomyst on Oct-18-2007 05:44:

quote:
Originally posted by 00soups00
Soups playing in Canada.


http://www.area709.com/events/details/155/




god help Canada hehe




check out www.interview.net.au already got ya covered!


Posted by 00soups00 on Oct-18-2007 15:00:

quote:
Originally posted by drew k
the intent and focus in your eyes is amazing snoup!


not the ideal photo


Posted by pyhimys on Oct-18-2007 17:55:

68:52/ 94.5 MB/ 192 kbps

Tracklist:

Daniel M - On A Journey (October 2007 Promomix)

1. Dimitry Vegas & Like Mike- La Cocaina (Ibiza Mix)
2. Ellen Allien & Apparat- Jet
3. Reefer Decree- 7 Minutes
4. Gio Red- Blueshape
5. Dave Gahan- I Need You (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
6. Peter Gun- Through The Summer
7. Gui Boratto- It's Majik
8. Flowjob- Run Baby Run (Antix Remix)
9. Kult Of Krameria- Esperança
10. Van Bellen- Let Me Take You (On A Journey) (Nalin & Kane Remix)

Download Link: deleted because of bad sound quality.


Posted by springhit on Oct-20-2007 08:14:

G'day TA's, this is a mix I recorded back in July, it's been well recieved by friends & family that i've shared it with, so i thought i'll post it on AUTA!!!

Shaunray - World Residence July 2007

Carl B - Just A Thought
Corderoy - Drifting
David Forbes - Covert
Delerium - Lost and Found (Blank and Jones Electrofied Remix)
Above and Beyond - Good For Me (Club Mix)
Activa - Flashpoint
Abbott and Chambers - Never After (Aly and Fila Remix)
Activa vs Tom Colontonio - Enlighten (Lawrence Palmer Remix)
Albert Vorne - Formentera What (M.I.k.E. NYC Mix)
Alex Bartlett and Andy Guess - Universe Inside (M.I.K.E. PUSH Remix)
Angel Ace - Around_me
Armin van Buuren - Rush Hour (No Intro Edit)
Lost Witness vs Sassot - Whatever (Aly and Fila Remix)
Mark Norman - Ventura
Mike Koglin vs Energy Dai - Reloaded
Dreamnight - Abyss
Ehren Stowers and The Viceroy - Way of LifE
Enmass - Cq
Filo and Peri Feat. Eric Lumiere - Anthem (Nic Chagall Remix)
Fkn Feat. Jahala - Why
First and Andre - Cruiser (Alex Morph Remix)
Fred Baker - Gregoria
Greg Downey - The Instigator
Interphaze - Stylerz (Phil York Remix)
Jk Walker Presents Antimatter - Energise
Johan Gielen - Magnitude (Fabian Steins Universal Journey Remix)
Fred Baker - Alone
Kuffdam and Plant - Maziko

Duration: 2.36min / 192KBPS / 215MB
(Don't let the stats deter you from downloading)

Shaunray - World Residence July 2007


Posted by Philby on Oct-20-2007 13:01:

quote:
Originally posted by pyhimys
Daniel M - On A Journey (October 2007 Promomix)

1. Dimitry Vegas & Like Mike- La Cocaina (Ibiza Mix)
2. Ellen Allien & Apparat- Jet
3. Reefer Decree- 7 Minutes
4. Gio Red- Blueshape
5. Dave Gahan- I Need You (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
6. Peter Gun- Through The Summer
7. Gui Boratto- It's Majik
8. Flowjob- Run Baby Run (Antix Remix)
9. Kult Of Krameria- Esperança
10. Van Bellen- Let Me Take You (On A Journey) (Nalin & Kane Remix)


some nice names in there, i might check it out


Posted by Nsonic on Oct-20-2007 17:10:

For those of you that think i still exist
Download here (Direct link, 96mB, 63 mins)
Tech, electro.
let me know if you like
or hate
or ignored.


Posted by T-Soma on Oct-20-2007 17:47:

quote:
Originally posted by Nsonic
For those of you that think i still exist
Download here (Direct link, 96mB, 63 mins)
Tech, electro.
let me know if you like
or hate
or ignored.


bad link.


Posted by wstraub on Oct-21-2007 02:01:

We'll see if he can hold up to his reputation here this coming Friday!


Posted by mmkoiman on Oct-21-2007 02:03:

whilst recently draggin myself through the rough end of a really hurtful breakup so i decided to use all the emo and do something constructive with it! AN EMOTRANCE MIX dedicated to the awesome times i had..

...and here she is! it's a bit anthematic but all the good tunes i wanted to use just happened to BE anthems, heh:

DOWNLOAD @ http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5t9ry

JED - 'BROKEN' @ GALLERY MILLS STREET (19.10.07)

01. Talla 2XLC - No In Between
02. GTR - Mistral
03. Solarstone - Seven Cities (Solarstone's Atlantis Remix)
04. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Linking People
05. Solar Movement - Under The Sun
06. Sunny Lax - P.U.M.A.
07. Robert Nickson - Spiral
08. Sarah McLachlan - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden's Anti Gravity Mix)
09. C-Quence - Final Thoughts (Galen Behr Remix)
10. Carrie Skipper - Time Goes By (Super 8 Bangin' Mix)
11. Oceanlab - Satellite (Original Above & Beyond Remix)
12. 4 Strings - Take Me Away (Coast 2 Coast Remix)
13. Armin van Buuren - Burned With Desire (Rising Star Remix)

feedback welcome


Posted by Nsonic on Oct-21-2007 04:40:

quote:
Originally posted by T-Soma
bad link.

Fixed, thanks
Download here


Posted by Philby on Oct-21-2007 10:44:

quote:
Originally posted by pyhimys
Finally I’ve done ”official” promomix. It ain’t perfect but pretty near to it

This is what progressive dance music is for me. No more buzzing or electroish tracks, which seems to be more and more popular style in these days. Instead of that in here we have some nice atmospheric, warm and melodic tracks. You can call it prog.house, prog.trance or whatever you like to call it. Some tracks are old and some are new but I hope that you can appreciate tracks what they sounds not how old they are.

all comments are welcome...

68:52/ 94.5 MB/ 192 kbps

Tracklist:

Daniel M - On A Journey (October 2007 Promomix)

1. Dimitry Vegas & Like Mike- La Cocaina (Ibiza Mix)
2. Ellen Allien & Apparat- Jet
3. Reefer Decree- 7 Minutes
4. Gio Red- Blueshape
5. Dave Gahan- I Need You (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
6. Peter Gun- Through The Summer
7. Gui Boratto- It's Majik
8. Flowjob- Run Baby Run (Antix Remix)
9. Kult Of Krameria- Esperança
10. Van Bellen- Let Me Take You (On A Journey) (Nalin & Kane Remix)

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2l4i0

Only two weeks and I’m there. If you want to book me please feel free to contact me.


there is a buzzing/humming sound or something, and it seemed a bit distorted or too loud or something as well, so i err stopped listening after about 10 mins sorry


Posted by pyhimys on Oct-22-2007 12:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
there is a buzzing/humming sound or something, and it seemed a bit distorted or too loud or something as well, so i err stopped listening after about 10 mins sorry


Sorry about that. That's just my Behringer

Too bad you stopped it there because it won't bother that much after second track. Maybe in some quiet breakdowns but otherwise it shouldn't disturb that much.

anyway thx for downloading ...


Posted by Philby on Oct-24-2007 15:29:

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon_Teapot
Just completed a new mix, decided to just put a mix together with some older tracks and some new ones that i have been digging recently. Let me know what you think.

1. Siberian Son - Biofunk
2. Gaudium - So Called Life
3. SBK - Rubbaworm
4. D-Tector - Stream
5. Nicholas Bennison - Exocet
6. Nicholas Bennison - Airjack
7. DJ Exanimo - Hal 9000
8. Native Radio - Jonny G
9. Protonica - Ice Impressions
10. Protonica - Planet Gaia
11. Human Blue - A La Carte


link


this is really good, mixing is great and tunes are mad. only mix i didn't like that much was the last one, seemed a bit short or something, or maybe the human blue tune was too dominating too early or something i dunno. how old is that hal 9000 tune? i expect to see your name on a flyer soon dude i mean seriously


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-25-2007 00:36:

cheers man really appreciate it. hal 9000 is a pretty new track only released a couple of months ago. with the last mix maybe the eq levels were abit off, also the way the human blue comes in might have something to do with it. from memory its starts off pretty low until it kicks. anyway cheers for the feedback.

how is that classics mix coming along?


Posted by Philby on Oct-25-2007 15:05:

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon_Teapot
cheers man really appreciate it. hal 9000 is a pretty new track only released a couple of months ago. with the last mix maybe the eq levels were abit off, also the way the human blue comes in might have something to do with it. from memory its starts off pretty low until it kicks. anyway cheers for the feedback.

how is that classics mix coming along?


couple of months? it kinda sounded to me like a mid 90s thing or something.

i bought a new (old) sound card but soundforge is still being gay so classics mix is coming along very slowly haha


Posted by Anomyst on Oct-25-2007 23:55:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
couple of months? it kinda sounded to me like a mid 90s thing or something.

i bought a new (old) sound card but soundforge is still being gay so classics mix is coming along very slowly haha


Philby, chuck out soundforge man! its a waste of time, Wavelab FTW! so so so much faster and more reliable!


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-26-2007 00:54:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
couple of months? it kinda sounded to me like a mid 90s thing or something.



yeah it does have an old school feel, that is what i liked about it


Posted by Deeman on Oct-26-2007 01:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
Wavelab FTW! so so so much faster and more reliable!


Agreed Wavelab kicks ass! I've never had trouble with it


Posted by pyhimys on Oct-26-2007 23:06:

I did my earlier mix again because in that mix I had some sound quality problems. Now all should be fine except there's some buzzing sound in the first minute. After that it should be gone. Also the mixing is much smoother this time. Atleast I think so. Now the set is more energetic and dancefloor-friendly. Mainly prog. house and some prog.trance. Some are more bass-driven and some more melodic stuff. There’s also some classic tracks included.

I hope you enjoy it!

All feedbacks are welcome...

71.26/ 98.1 MB/ 192 kbps

Daniel M – True Lies (Promo Mix)

tracklist
1. Mad Arps f. Julie Harrington- Slow It Down (Luke Chable's "it broke" Remix)
2. True Lies- Are You Restless
3. True Lies- Mono Leine
4. Dave Gahan- I Need You (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
5. Peter Gun- Through The Summer
6. Gui Boratto- It's Majik
7. Flowjob- Run Baby Run (Antix Remix)
8. Kult Of Krameria- Esperança
9. Science Department- Repercussion (Funk Function's Future Mix)
10. Rai- Liquid
11. Matenda- Epsilon

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0vhz83


Posted by 00soups00 on Oct-27-2007 19:47:

had my gig in Calgary last night and had a wicked wicked wicked time.. for those of you who may be interested, track listing below -

Greg Cerrone - Invincible (D.O.N.S. Remix)
Dubfire - Cage
Markus Lange - Ruestrong Plattenbau (Oxia Remix)
Pryda - Remember
Djonka - Moments
Daft Punk - Harder Faster Better Stronger (Deadmau5 Remix)
Luke Dzierzek vs. BT - Echo Fibonacci Sequence
Artego - Summer Bang
68 Beats - Replay The Night (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
Eric Prydz vs. Innercity - Summer Edit 2006
Young Rebels - Dont You Want My Loving
Adam K vs. Soha - Twilight
16 Bit Lolita's vs. Motorcycle - Deep Breath Sedna
Brazen - Toto
Luke Porter - Dependency
Murk - Reach for Me (TV Rock & Dirty South Remix)
Ossie - Holyland
Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Meck Remix)
Pryda - Balaton
Robbie Williams - Rudebox (Perry O'Neil Remix)
Quench - Dreams (Sebastian Leger 2007 Bootleg)


Posted by pkcRAISTLIN on Oct-29-2007 01:50:

quote:
Originally posted by 00soups00
had my gig in Calgary last night and had a wicked wicked wicked time.. for those of you who may be interested, track listing below -

Greg Cerrone - Invincible (D.O.N.S. Remix)
Dubfire - Cage
Markus Lange - Ruestrong Plattenbau (Oxia Remix)
Pryda - Remember
Djonka - Moments
Daft Punk - Harder Faster Better Stronger (Deadmau5 Remix)
Luke Dzierzek vs. BT - Echo Fibonacci Sequence
Artego - Summer Bang
68 Beats - Replay The Night (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
Eric Prydz vs. Innercity - Summer Edit 2006
Young Rebels - Dont You Want My Loving
Adam K vs. Soha - Twilight
16 Bit Lolita's vs. Motorcycle - Deep Breath Sedna
Brazen - Toto
Luke Porter - Dependency
Murk - Reach for Me (TV Rock & Dirty South Remix)
Ossie - Holyland
Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Meck Remix)
Pryda - Balaton
Robbie Williams - Rudebox (Perry O'Neil Remix)
Quench - Dreams (Sebastian Leger 2007 Bootleg)


oh, i thought that flyer was a mockup. that's wicked soups, well done! our very own international haha.


Posted by Anomyst on Oct-29-2007 05:48:

Anomyst – A Midsummer Nights Dream
Duration: 111mins

1. Shpongle – Vapour Rumours
2. Asura – The Prophecy
3. Wizzy Noise – Tribal Dawn
4. Wizzy Noise – Oxidiser
5. Human Blue – Evolution
6. Human Blue – Weightless Waitress
7. Blue Planet Corporation – Timeline
8. Protoculture – High Octane
9. Protoculture – Driven
10. Sub 6 – Ra Heya
11. Insomnia & Visual Paradox – Dancing on the Moon
12. Ultravoice – Drop It
13. Hydro Generator – Philosophy
14. Spectrum - Sub Zero
15. Samadhi Astrali - Mahadeva 3
16. Psypsiq Jicuri – La Dosis
17. Infected Mushroom - Elation Station (Beat Hackers Remix)
18. Asura – Golgotha

Link will be ready to download tonight, currently uploading now.

www.benevans.com.au
www.interview.net.au


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-29-2007 06:42:

nice mix benji


Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.