tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Australia
-- DJ whore/promo thread
Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »


Posted by pkcRAISTLIN on Mar-08-2008 08:43:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
aren't you supposed to be doing a mix soon?


yeah, cant be arsed right now.


Posted by Slade on Mar-08-2008 08:52:

Slade - Landscape To A Blind Man's Eye (Vol. 2)

Volume 2 of my series of deeper house & tech house mixes.

1. Rhody & Kaydee - Release The Beauty (George's Bar Mix) - (Gotta Keep Faith)
2. Simone De Nauw - Luv (Catch Bass Remix) - (Pesto)
3. Marlon D Feat. Emory - Feel The Spirit (Marlon D's Spirit Filled Mix) - (Jellybean Soul)
4. Phonique Feat. Ian Whitelaw - Worked It Out (Charles Webster's First Remix) - (Dessous)
5. Soda Inc. - Flight SU118 (S-Sential Remix) - (Plastic City)
6. Subsky - Cheating 101 - (Plastic City)
7. Jack Mazzotti - Rectangular Stars - (2600)
8. Alex Kenji - Penelope - (303 Lovers)
9. Andreas Henneberg - Waters (Pierce Remix) - (Piemont)
10. Terry Lee Brown Jnr - Dayshift - (Plastic City)
11. DJ Pippi & Willie Graf - Hyper Space (Space Dub Mix) - (Drumpoet Community)
12. Fer Ferrari - Essential Bit Of Piano (Dub Mix) - (DeepClass)
13. Diego Velasco - Skin Response (Nikola Gala Remix) - (Arabica)
14. Jimpster - Dangly Panther - (Freerange)
15. Khaan - Pegasos (Mulder's XX-File Remix) - (Pesto)
16. Stryke - Don't Be Afraid Of What You Feel - (Plastic City)
17. Ben Businovski - Wind - (3rd Wave)

Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD


Posted by DJ_Ballistic on Mar-08-2008 09:07:

Re: Slade - Landscape To A Blind Man's Eye (Vol. 2)

quote:
Originally posted by Teknoscaper.

16. Stryke - Don't Be Afraid Of What You Feel - (Plastic City)



so in love with this track

downloading le mix now


Posted by T-Soma on Mar-08-2008 10:37:

Teknoscaper keep these coming, I love what you do!


Posted by SteveStrangis on Mar-18-2008 02:09:

Hi Guys, heres a mix i did a few weeks back. Responses have been good so far. Hope you like it!

Click --> Steve Strangis - Yours For Life Mix (320kbps mp3)


Posted by JayseP on Mar-18-2008 02:16:

n00b! lol...

tl pls steve-o?


Posted by SteveStrangis on Mar-18-2008 02:34:

quote:
Originally posted by JayseP
n00b! lol...

tl pls steve-o?



dl it :P gotta leave some suspence for you guys :P


Posted by JayseP on Mar-18-2008 02:37:

quote:
Originally posted by SteveStrangis
dl it :P gotta leave some suspence for you guys :P


no worries man..

hate you :P


Posted by christos on Mar-18-2008 03:03:

quote:
Originally posted by SteveStrangis
Hi Guys, heres a mix i did a few weeks back. Responses have been good so far. Hope you like it!

Right Click & Save As --> Steve Strangis - Yours For Life Mix (320kbps mp3)


bro can't remember if this was the cd you game me at Dan's party or not, but if it is, it's a bit of orrite


Posted by SteveStrangis on Mar-18-2008 03:51:

quote:
Originally posted by christos
bro can't remember if this was the cd you game me at Dan's party or not, but if it is, it's a bit of orrite


yup thats the one


Posted by radshuffle on Mar-18-2008 07:54:

Dancing Dude

quote:
Originally posted by SteveStrangis
Hi Guys, heres a mix i did a few weeks back. Responses have been good so far. Hope you like it!

Click --> Steve Strangis - Yours For Life Mix (320kbps mp3)


yeah great mix, you gave JEd and I one at Stargarden when we grabbed some Airport tickets off you. Really good had it on in the car for like 2 weeks straight I reckon!


Posted by narcism on Mar-18-2008 07:57:

quote:
Originally posted by JayseP
n00b! lol...

tl pls steve-o?


delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)


Posted by SteveStrangis on Mar-18-2008 10:01:

quote:
Originally posted by narcism
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)
delerium- silence (tiesto remix)


theres 13 tracks in this mix not 12!!!


Posted by narcism on Mar-18-2008 10:05:

quote:
Originally posted by SteveStrangis
theres 13 tracks in this mix not 12!!!


extended version of silence for the encore then


Posted by 00soups00 on Mar-18-2008 12:33:

Re: Slade - Landscape To A Blind Man's Eye (Vol. 2)

quote:
Originally posted by Teknoscaper.
Volume 2 of my series of deeper house & tech house mixes.

1. Rhody & Kaydee - Release The Beauty (George's Bar Mix) - (Gotta Keep Faith)
2. Simone De Nauw - Luv (Catch Bass Remix) - (Pesto)
3. Marlon D Feat. Emory - Feel The Spirit (Marlon D's Spirit Filled Mix) - (Jellybean Soul)
4. Phonique Feat. Ian Whitelaw - Worked It Out (Charles Webster's First Remix) - (Dessous)
5. Soda Inc. - Flight SU118 (S-Sential Remix) - (Plastic City)
6. Subsky - Cheating 101 - (Plastic City)
7. Jack Mazzotti - Rectangular Stars - (2600)
8. Alex Kenji - Penelope - (303 Lovers)
9. Andreas Henneberg - Waters (Pierce Remix) - (Piemont)
10. Terry Lee Brown Jnr - Dayshift - (Plastic City)
11. DJ Pippi & Willie Graf - Hyper Space (Space Dub Mix) - (Drumpoet Community)
12. Fer Ferrari - Essential Bit Of Piano (Dub Mix) - (DeepClass)
13. Diego Velasco - Skin Response (Nikola Gala Remix) - (Arabica)
14. Jimpster - Dangly Panther - (Freerange)
15. Khaan - Pegasos (Mulder's XX-File Remix) - (Pesto)
16. Stryke - Don't Be Afraid Of What You Feel - (Plastic City)
17. Ben Businovski - Wind - (3rd Wave)

Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD



all over this one... some farken tuuunes here.... Jimpster, Subsky.. *Drool*


Posted by Philby on Mar-19-2008 12:05:

quote:
Originally posted by SteveStrangis
Hi Guys, heres a mix i did a few weeks back. Responses have been good so far. Hope you like it!

Click --> Steve Strangis - Yours For Life Mix (320kbps mp3)


tried 3 times so far but haven't managed to get the whole file
stupid net


Posted by Deeman on Mar-25-2008 03:09:

Denham Jay @ NEXUS - 21/03/08

Hey guys,

Here is my psy set I just did at the NEXUS gig on Friday night 21/03/08

Denham Jay - NEXUS 21/03/08

1. Kularis - Einsteins Gap
2. Dickster - Dizzy Drops
3. Shanti - In The Wormhole
4. Sangeet - To Energise Life
5. Human Blue - Lone Ranger
6. Zen Mechanics - Voodoo Bytes
7. Human Blue - Therpsichore
8. Panick - Radio Shake
9. Silicon Sound - Departure
10. Metaphysical - Joti Sidhu
11. Zen Mechanics - VURT
12. Insomnia - Iron Butterfly
13. Human Blue - Dessert Desert
14. Orion - Universal Ping Pong
15. Hujaboy - Black Belt
16. The First Stone - Electra
17. Altom - Cobra

DOWNLOAD


Posted by James Brooke on Mar-26-2008 05:41:

Hey All,

Here is something i whipped up on friday for you all!

James Brooke - March 2008 Tech-Trance Demo

Right Click here and select save target as...

I will post the track list later on

enjoy


Posted by dan_essential on Mar-29-2008 08:28:

Hello guys!

Thought to do a quick Sat morning spin out with some quaility Trance.

What's involved? 2003/2004; and some beautifully recent trance. Gosh, don't you just love spinning! Hope u N-Joy it a bit

Wonderland Mix 2.mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FXTW40OS


Posted by SteveStrangis on Mar-30-2008 06:45:

hi guys,
did a mix for stargarden a few weeks ago..

hope you all like it
http://www.inthemix.com.au/broadban...arden_Promo_Mix


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Apr-01-2008 09:07:

Put together a new mix let me know what you think. Feedback is always welcome. There are some old and new tracks. Link should be up around lunchtime tomorrow.

Mix
1. Tarsis - Dance
2. NASA - Chemical Religion
3. Solar Fields - Adjustment
4. NASA - Legolam
5. Ace Ventura - Sao Paolo
6. Nicholas Bennison - Turbomachinery (DJ San & Sebastian Remix)
7. Steve Birch - Departure Lounge
8. Astrix & Atomic Pulse - Valirus
9. Human Blue - Imperial Blue

Link


Posted by Slade on Apr-18-2008 12:06:

A US House mix largely inspired by what I played last week @ Geisha (US House Tribute Night).

Tracklist:

1. Chris Harris & Dominic Martin - King Of Swing - (Lost My Dog)
2. Byron Fox - Everyone Loves The Bongo - (Guesthouse)
3. The Sound Republic - Hodge Podge - (Spatula City)
4. Giano - WJSD (Fred Everything & JT Donaldson Remix) - (Lazy Days)
5. JR From Dallas & Randy Brusseto - Jazz Ghetto City - (Union)
6. Digital Villians - I'm Down (Count Funkula's Stuff 'n' Thangs Remix) - (Fetish)
7. Danny Clark - Fadding (Ospina Funky Remix) - (Ospina Digital)
8. Scrubfish & Nate Lawrence - Disco Papacy - (Spatula City)
9. Bryan Jones - Far Far Away (D Reflection) - (Funkfield)
10. Digital Villians - Busted Speaker (Joey's Disco Madness Remix) - (Jackin)
11. Unknown - Yummy (No Pyjama Edit) - (Peaches)
12. The Lemon Pesterer - Make It - (Peaches)
13. Ken Murray - Ready Or Not - (Private Box)
14. Joey Youngman - Truth & Lies (JY's Vaporub Dub) - (Fetish)
15. Frequent Fliers - Selfish - (Jackin)
16. RTHM - Break Ya Neck - (Spatula City)

DOWNLOAD HERE


Enjoy...


Posted by Philby on Apr-18-2008 15:20:

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon_Teapot
Put together a new mix let me know what you think. Feedback is always welcome. There are some old and new tracks. Link should be up around lunchtime tomorrow.

Mix
1. Tarsis - Dance
2. NASA - Chemical Religion
3. Solar Fields - Adjustment
4. NASA - Legolam
5. Ace Ventura - Sao Paolo
6. Nicholas Bennison - Turbomachinery (DJ San & Sebastian Remix)
7. Steve Birch - Departure Lounge
8. Astrix & Atomic Pulse - Valirus
9. Human Blue - Imperial Blue

Link


i recognise a couple of these tunes


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Apr-19-2008 00:40:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
i recognise a couple of these tunes


lol have you had a listen?


Posted by xmike on Apr-19-2008 08:03:

Got a new mix up. enjoy

Dynamic Design
75 mins - 192kbps - 105mb

Niki Belucci - Get up (D.O.N.S)
Sydney Blu - give it up for me
Heatbeat - pushover
Johan Gielen - Physical Overdrive (Kris O'Neil)
Lange - songless (Boy Hagermann)
Sonic Division - Bulky Hero
Jes - Heaven (Myon)
Flux Capacitor - Delorean (Noel Sanger)
Randy Katana - 2 in 1
Leon Bolier - Oceandrive Boulevard
ID - ID
Ferrin & Low - Westworld
JOC - Shortwave
Jose Amnesia - Follow Me (Danilo Ercole)
Re:locate ft Menno De Jong - Spirit
Kamaya Painters - Endless wave (Albion)
Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Midway)


Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.